Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SERVER] Serious(Reboot)

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #293732

The owners have a lot of stuff to work on already.. If they had to work on a perp server aswell then it would cause everything else to be delayed by ALOT.. I am pretty sure that the owners wanna make this for you guys, but they just don't have the time as of right now, if any of you guys can code i you can contact me or some of the owners and i am pretty sure that we can get a meeting going and the owners will allow you to work on a perp server.
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Login or register to post a reply.

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294018

Keith Cozart wrote:
The owners have a lot of stuff to work on already.. If they had to work on a perp server aswell then it would cause everything else to be delayed by ALOT.. I am pretty sure that the owners wanna make this for you guys, but they just don't have the time as of right now, if any of you guys can code i you can contact me or some of the owners and i am pretty sure that we can get a meeting going and the owners will allow you to work on a perp server.
This is the answer I've been looking for.
That it's allowed to develop it and not being demoted for it. I'll start with it and ask a few others to help as well, when it's ready to be presented it'll be shown. No need for you guys to have more trouble, leave this to others and then see if you guys want to have it or not.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE OR ADD ME ON STEAM!
  • ◦◦
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 44
SSRP Moderator
SSRP Ex-Admin

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294037

It should be done.
  • Want
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • L4GY
  • Thanks received: 238

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294041

mycherrycrush wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
That it's allowed to develop it and not being demoted for it. I'll start with it and ask a few others to help as well, when it's ready to be presented it'll be shown. No need for you guys to have more trouble, leave this to others and then see if you guys want to have it or not.

Can you even sustain that determination to the end result?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294042

mycherrycrush wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

I'll add you once steam comes back up....
Thanks steam

EDIT

I've added you, accept
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by DEADMONSTOR.

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294043

As said its a good idea but server 1 and 2 are being sorted for lag and should stay the main focus for now, non the less great idea
  • Alexzander
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Savage by nature.
  • Thanks received: 411

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294049

Alexzander wrote:
As said its a good idea but server 1 and 2 are being sorted for lag and should stay the main focus for now, non the less great idea

that's why perp would need a developer/group of them to set up and maintain the server
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294339

I've talked to Keith about it and I'm down for it. He will talk about it in the next meeting.

Although, if its more than 4 people in the development team, I will roll out.
  • Zenternal
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 77

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294572

Zenternal wrote:
I've talked to Keith about it and I'm down for it. He will talk about it in the next meeting.

Why not more than 4 if I may ask? I think 4 will do tbh. Since if there are more people it'll just get confusing and can't be overseen anymore who did what and who's doing what.

I'll wait till after the meeting and start working out a few of my own ideas in the meantime. Might also write a 'scirpt' for the RP as well, like
  • What we need
  • When we need it
  • How to maintain
  • [liWho to assign to what][/li]

This all will be discussed when it's allowed with the people who are selected for it and will be needed.
  • ◦◦
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
SSRP Moderator
SSRP Ex-Admin

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294574

mycherrycrush wrote:
Zenternal wrote:

Why not more than 4 if I may ask? I think 4 will do tbh. Since if there are more people it'll just get confusing and can't be overseen anymore who did what and who's doing what.

I'll wait till after the meeting and start working out a few of my own ideas in the meantime. Might also write a 'scirpt' for the RP as well, like
  • What we need
  • When we need it
  • How to maintain

This all will be discussed when it's allowed with the people who are selected for it and will be needed.

Come online on steam then :P
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by DEADMONSTOR.

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294763

mycherrycrush wrote:
Zenternal wrote:

• What we need
  • When we need it
  • How to maintain

I feel more comfortable working in a small team. I'm sure we will get things done, even if it is a small team. :)
  • Zenternal
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294787

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mycherrycrush wrote:
Zenternal wrote:

• What we need
  • When we need it
  • How to maintain

Currently online!
@Zenternal that's what I meant, it's just a idea and will take a certain amount of time to setup, hell, even to make a beta. Since it has to be good. Not just a simple mod with a other mod included :)
Having ideas and share them with each other. Checking what we'd need. Those are main priorities imo.
  • ◦◦
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
SSRP Moderator
SSRP Ex-Admin

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294835

mycherrycrush wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mycherrycrush wrote:
Zenternal wrote:

• What we need
  • When we need it
  • How to maintain

Currently online!
@Zenternal that's what I meant, it's just a idea and will take a certain amount of time to setup, hell, even to make a beta. Since it has to be good. Not just a simple mod with a other mod included :)
Having ideas and share them with each other. Checking what we'd need. Those are main priorities imo.

I imagine you know how to code.
We won't be using any "custom mods" off of scriptfodder or anything. This server will be 90% custom.
I say 90% because of things like m9k and TDM cars. But I hope you see where I am getting at.
I have quite a bit of past experience with coding, and so has Dead. I hope you do too. Having a lot of people in the development team could start to cause issues.
  • Zenternal
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SERVER] Serious(Reboot) 8 years 1 month ago #294836

i hope something really good comes from this can't wait to see what happens
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47