TOPIC: [SSRP] Lagg reducing, rule suggestions

[SSRP] Lagg reducing, rule suggestions 8 years 1 month ago #290734

Server Name:
SSRP 1&2

Suggestion Title:
No big gang bases / alts (or reduced)

How would it benefit the server:
Less lag, or NO lag!
When I joined zarp a lot time ago, there was like no lag.
I think it's because everybody has small fun bases!
You didn't need big bases, because the special weapons weren't so OP.
There were lots of bases to raid, now there is just one big base with 2354325235252 people and 23542342352 gangs.
Always when I am on server 2 and theres no base > theres no lag.
Then the big staff team admin gang base that has 234234 parts and 32535435 printers with 2345235 alts in it get's spawned and theres no way to actually have fun in roleplaying anymore.
I suggest a few rules:
- Only one part bases, maximum props each base. (Maybe nerf the special weapons enough so it's possible?)
- Only one alt account instead of 453453 that spawn 2342343 printers (maybe then the economy also comes back and it's fair to other players who can't pay 34534543453 dollars computers.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
People getting butthurt that they can't make a ridiculous amount of money anymore, but hey, think about the server!

Additional notes:
Hey staff members (also players) think about it, I don't say you guys are the cause of all the lag trouble.
Buuuutttttt if you see you make the server lagg, just quit it. Don't think about the money... think about the other players!
I mean, if you are a new players who just joined zarp and you are playing your first time with that much lag, you don't really have a reason to stay. You just go search another server that doesn't lag as much.
We should all work together to defend the lag, not making it lag more because we want money!
  • OG Dylan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Vanilla servers pls
  • Thanks received: 183
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Lagg reducing, rule suggestions 8 years 1 month ago #290737

Sorry i am going to have to deny this straight off the bat.. We cannot make rules that makes it so people are not allowed to base. This will ruin all the fun. Also i can inform you that it's not the fact that there is big bases pasted down that causes the lag. there is a bigger chance of the lag being caused when the dupes are spawned in. Also we are looking into fixing the lag problem already.
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun