Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281650

Server Name: SSRP 1/3

Suggestion Title: Reduce Nerve Gas Weight

How would it benefit the server: Allows people to carry more and makes it less of a pain to store and it allows people to craft more at a time :lol: :lol:

Potential Issues/Exploits: None

Additional notes: At 0.2 it means 5 nerve gas is equal to a Holo Suit (looks very heavy) in weight which is silly in my eyes. A simple change to 0.1 or 0.05 is a very minor change, would be easy to implement and overall benefits everyone who is lacking space but would like to be able to craft and sell the best item on the server.

I would like to also point out to craft them it takes 5 Uranium (weighs 0.04 each) + 10000 gems (Weighs 0 each) so please explain how 0.04 x 5 + 0 = 0.2 x 5 = 1 You can't, it doesn't.

please
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Indiana Jones.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maverick1359

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281651

:plussp:
nerve gas. :cheer:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1994
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281652

:plussp:
Stew is nerve gas pro, and whatever he says related to nerve gas is RIGHT.
Good suggestion, may Allah accept it

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281653

:plussp: may mahmud guide the staff team with this decision
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281657

:minussp: not really down with moar nerve gas, sorry.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2324

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281660

no the big problem on this server it's steel take so many space and stone / gold for craft it we need to reduce them it's important for the server not like the nerve gas or nitro

I alright made a suggestion about it BUT the sir Onion say the Weight are already Increased so it's gonna be the same for ur suggestion lad

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...-suggestion?start=40
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281662

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8580

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281666

Neilsen wrote:
thats only because you crafted 2000 nerve gas you fat idiot

No clue what you are on about bean 'ead
sinzz wrote:
no the big problem on this server it's steel take so many space and stone / gold for craft it we need to reduce them it's important for the server not like the nerve gas or nitro

I alright made a suggestion about it BUT the sir Onion say the Weight are already Increased so it's gonna be the same for ur suggestion lad

I think the difference would be stone/gold/steel are all recipe ingredients aka important meanwhile nerve gas is a finished product such as aspirin (Which got reduced) I also completely agree with you in saying its unimportant, it wouldn't have a big effect so why not make a minor change :heart: :zarp:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281672

EviIstewie wrote:
Neilsen wrote:

sinzz wrote:

I think the difference would be stone/gold/steel are all recipe ingredients aka important meanwhile nerve gas is a finished product such as aspirin (Which got reduced) I also completely agree with you in saying its unimportant, it wouldn't have a big effect so why not make a minor change :heart: :zarp:

Why not this minor change also on other materials that are craftable such as nitro or any other material that requires components to be found either in the garbage or in the mine which takes up a lot of space in our inventor and which poses problems for us
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281678

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Neilsen wrote:

sinzz wrote:

Why not this minor change also on other materials that are craftable such as nitro or any other material that requires components to be found either in the garbage or in the mine which takes up a lot of space in our inventor and which poses problems for us

Im all for it being on nitros as well I just decided nerve gas. But the difference between this and other stuff is this is the crafted finished product not components
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281692

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Neilsen wrote:

sinzz wrote:

Im all for it being on nitros as well I just decided nerve gas. But the difference between this and other stuff is this is the crafted finished product not components

I do not see the importance between the object to craft one or more (little weight) OR the components therefore several items necessary (more weight) to use the difference between its 2 points is that the object to craft with little weight storable while the components a lot of weight to craft the item

For the Nitro / nerve gas / c4 these are separate cases because for them even they cost more craftable weight than non-craftable except for the C4 that it takes 5 weight + 2 uranium to have 5 c4 which they themselves make 0 , 5 X 5 therefore 2.5 therefore Divide by 2
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281695

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Neilsen wrote:

sinzz wrote:

I do not see the importance between the object to craft one or more (little weight) OR the components therefore several items necessary (more weight) to use the difference between its 2 points is that the object to craft with little weight storable while the components a lot of weight to craft the item

For the Nitro / nerve gas / c4 these are separate cases because for them even they cost more craftable weight than non-craftable except for the C4 that it takes 5 weight + 2 uranium to have 5 c4 which they themselves make 0 , 5 X 5 therefore 2.5 therefore Divide by 2

Im not sure what you mean here, I think its me being confused, but the weight for crafted nerve gas is 5 times the weight of the ingredients needed to craft it
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1281715

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Neilsen wrote:

sinzz wrote:

Im not sure what you mean here, I think its me being confused, but the weight for crafted nerve gas is 5 times the weight of the ingredients needed to craft it

I meant that the components to craft things are more expensive in terms of weight than craftable except for the c4 and other craft but the most touching are steel, nerve gas, nitro etc ...
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Suggestion] Reduce Nerve Gas Weight 3 years 7 months ago #1282129

Thank you for the suggestion, but with recent changes to inventory weight (increased base weight and more ways of getting more weight), we do not feel that reducing the nerve gas weight is necessary at this time, and feel the current weight works nicely!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1