Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
15,000 minutes ≈ 250 hours

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as administrator has taught me a lot of things. I have been in a range of situations and have learned how to handle them correctly as well as efficiently. I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of both the rules of the server and the commands that staff use. I think that if I were to become a super administrator, I would be well prepared.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
(in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I am a good candidate for the super administrator position because I think I have been in the community for a while now and I have gotten to know many players really well, which I think has put me in good standing. I feel like I am trusted as I have a moderator position on both bhop and surf, as well as my administrator position on ssrp. I am very active, playing almost everyday while managing to roleplay as well as helping out users and dealing with rulebreakers. I like and enjoy to help - any time another staff member needs help, I am sure to help them, whether that be by refreshing their knowledge with a rule or physically going to them to give them a helping hand. I also enjoy helping new users with collecting resources and dealing with rulebreakers to leave their roleplay uninterrupted, which is sure to set them up to enjoy the server. I can handle situations independently, which is necessary when working in a team to make sure everyone can get on with what they have to be doing.
All in all, I am a very friendly lad.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have been in many situtations that required my immediate attention, however, situations that I have encountered that needed the help of the lead team have always been related to hacking.
An example of this was when I was on server 3 one night and I got a private message from a user saying someone was hacking. I spectated them to find that they were spinning really fast and killing almost everyone at spawn instantly. As there was no lead team on, I turned on my recorder and banned the dude permanently. I recorded the situation in case I needed to prove my actions to the lead team (I poked Jordz on teamspeak and he agreed the guy was hacking):

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would speak to both players to get an idea of things that had happened. First the user that filed the report, and then the staff member themselves. After speaking with both of them and getting an idea of the story, I would deduce an outcome and reply to the appeal on the forums:

ACCEPTED
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

DENIED
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Whatever reason the user was banned for, I would first take a look at their recent warnings (via the F6 menu) to see if the user had been warned for the same reason prior to the ban, and if so, how many times. If I saw a straight up permanent ban, with no warnings given previously, I would speak with the staff member and remind them that there is a Staff Ethos to consider.
After reminding them of that, I would tell the staff member that I am unbanning the user and that next time they should take a little more time with the user before the ban, like checking their previous warnings and making sure that the user understands their punishment, and wherever possible, try to look for an alternative option to a ban, like a warn/jail/kick.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member is struggling to control and/or deal with an F1, I would teleport to the member of staff and help them out - making sure that the sit is thoroughly resolved and that the guilty party receives their punishment/s. Upon completion of the sit, I would speak with the staff member for a moment to remind them that the staff team is all one big family, and that if they are stuck, feel free to ask anyone for help. I would then offer for them to watch me while I myself handle an F1, so that they can see how to deal with one correctly.
Before leaving them, I would give links to a few guides that can be found on the forums for them to refer to later if they ever get stuck.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first talk with the staff member who is accusing to find out their side of the story and to get an idea of what I am dealing with. Then I would speak with the staff member who has supposedly broke rules to see if the story matches up.
If the staff member admitted to breaking rules, I would thank them for being honest but would remind them that this is unacceptable and that it would have to be brought up in the Lead Team Meeting.
If the staff member denied the allegations, I would report back to the staff member who is accusing and ask to see any evidence. If the evidence is valid and clearly shows the staff member breaking rules, I would criticise the guilty staff member for lying and would bring them up in the Lead Team Meeting, however, if the evidence is false I would say to the staff member who is accusing to try and gather more evidence. On top of this I would also spectate the accused staff member for the next few days, just to make sure they are not breaking any rules.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first tell both staff members to stop. They have an image to uphold and arguing blatantly won't solve anything. After this I would get the disrespectful staff member on teamspeak so that I can privately talk with them in order to find out what caused them to act this way, and to try and fix it. Upon conclusion I would remind them that being disrespectful can be hurtful to others, and is not the way in which a member of staff should be acting. It is unacceptable behaviour and I would remind them that they will be brought up in the Lead Team Meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I freeze them. If they are breaking rules to the point of harming, they need to be stopped. Upon freezing them I would teleport them to a roof and talk to them about what they have just done, and ask them why. As a member of the staff team, they should be upholding an image of professionalism and be setting an example to other users. If a user sees a staff member break rules, they would think it is ok for them to do so as well, which is not what we want to portray. Regardless of whether they were messing around with their mates or not I would have to bring them up in the lead team meeting and spectate them for the next couple of days in order to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Teddy 7 years 2 months ago #492107

Good luck man, hope you get Super Admin. Good app.
:support:
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Teddy 7 years 2 months ago #492116

Hello Teddy,

You've been an admin for a while and you do your role to the best of your ability, However you're lacking on certain circumstances such as you've not been showing any leadership skills to me, such as asking if staff have any problems or if they need help, As a Lead Team member you're being approched by users as well as staff. So you need to be on your A-Game, Part from that I don't think I've saw any negative from you.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Teddy 7 years 2 months ago #492123

No idea who you are.
10/10
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Teddy 7 years 2 months ago #492264

I agree with Jordan. You have a good chance to become one!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Teddy 7 years 2 months ago #492308

I've been in servers with you. You hardly talk to players except for when you're doing F1's. I remember when me and this kid were arguing and all you did was Pm us a warning not say it out. So I think you should get interactive with players etc..
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Teddy 7 years 2 months ago #492791

Chroma wrote:
I dont know how I feel about this, your a great staff member I cant deny however a few days ago you took me out of mid raid for "Ammo Exploiting" I had full ammo and holstered my gun. I then explained the gun was glitched and looked like a Tgun he wanted proof and made the sit last around 3 Minutes. In that time the people I had killed in the raid had returned, other than the he's friendly and kind.

<3

Jordz wrote:
Hello Teddy,

You've been an admin for a while and you do your role to the best of your ability, However you're lacking on certain circumstances such as you've not been showing any leadership skills to me, such as asking if staff have any problems or if they need help, As a Lead Team member you're being approched by users as well as staff. So you need to be on your A-Game, Part from that I don't think I've saw any negative from you.

I'll try show you some of my juicy leadership skills before meeting then ;)

kristofferson wrote:
No idea who you are.
10/10

Nice to meet you xD

Gody wrote:
I've been in servers with you. You hardly talk to players except for when you're doing F1's. I remember when me and this kid were arguing and all you did was Pm us a warning not say it out. So I think you should get interactive with players etc..

I like to think I interact with players a lot, but I do not spend a lot of time on server 1, which I think is where you play a lot. Apart from that, thanks for the feedback!
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Teddyy.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32