SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:97721869

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Society/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
1,285 hours(77,153 minutes)

Languages I Speak:
English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
User X joins the server, enters a small room then spawns lots of props in attempt to crash or lag the server after having been warned and punished prior. - This would be breaking rules ,1.7(Exploiting), 2.4(Prop abuse), and rule 1.3(Spamming), in order to harm the server/player experience.

User X joins the server, says he will coinflip User Y 14 boosters and purchase them upon loss, User X loses, then disconnects. - This would be an instance of scamming, and the user would be banned until paying off the 14 boosters.

User X joins the server with seven recent punishments, then decides to MRDM in spawn. - If the player has about 6-7+ recent punishments the next punishment depending on rule break should result in a ban.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Admin Requests: Here all player's f1's are collected then displayed in chronological order, here I am able to see when a player has an issue or sit, before taking care of the situation.

Warnings:This tab displays warns issued by the other staff, which helps keep everyone up to date on recent punishments.

Logging: This tab shows detailed logging of players locations, where they died, who they killed, what job they have switched to, hits, and connect/disconnect logs. All information that is viable for sits/determining context.

Active NLR: This tab shows a players name, steamid, location of NLR, and the NLR timer. This is used to keep track of players new lives, in order to prevent NLR rule breaks.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:

You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

I would remind Player A that I am only here to help, and as long as any remarks said did not contain slurs or hate speech,( a clear violation of rule 1.1), and continue my duties before wrapping up, wishing the player the best and continuing on my way.

If the issue were to persist, I would remind the user to conduct themselves politely and respectfully in accordance with our 1.0 general conduct rules. If it becomes malicious or the user is unable to control their temper, I would be inclined to issue a 1.2 disrespect mute or warn.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:

Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would reach out to the banning administrator to get their point of view on the ban, evidence, and potentially a clip of the interaction. I would then discuss the apology with the banning administrator, making sure to go over, how often the user had been seen doing this, if the user had priorly been punished for the same issue, and if the user was being honest in their side of the story on forums. Depending on the time passed since ban, the banning administrators judgement, and if the apology seems sincere or not. I believe the ban could then be appealed.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

It mostly boils down to activity and availability, due to my time zone and day-to-day schedule I end up playing Zarp most often in the late evening hours or early morning to noon, this allows me to see a vast majority of our player base as they join in from different time zones/regions over the course of the night. While playing these night time hours, I notice a spike in rule breaks that I cannot handle with the constrained abilities of a moderator. Along with this is timing, I have to be quick to stop a user from continuing to cause damage, with the abilities of a moderator, I am using a slower system. An example of this would be freezing users, as a moderator I am to use the tab menu for this, as administrators and above are able to do it utilizing their physgun, which is the most efficient way to do so. Thank you for the consideration, and if this application gets denied I will probably try again after buying some boosters. :zarp:
  • societyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 7
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422932

said the f bomb :minussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422933

+1, more common sense and logical thinking skills than the majority of Admins I have met.
  • Smorg
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422934

don't know if I want the admin to be ripping items or suits dew to opportunity
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422935

:plussp: warns users for misgendering
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422936

bassboosted oven wrote:
:plussp: warns users for misgendering
:minussp:
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422937

left JayHouse against codas aspiring wishes
:minussp:
  • Victor Gorgonzola
  • Junior Boarder
  • The way she suck dick she ain't have no father
  • Thanks received: 87

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 2 days ago #1422940

this is true and i lay awake drinking myself to death everynight thinking about it, we were then robbed of my favorite forums poster and alltime legend killa kappa, if this was a plussp i would not stop to undo this all im sayin'
  • societyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP Admin] society's Application 2 weeks 1 day ago #1422948

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs more experience as Moderator

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun