Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Ru$ty's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Ru$ty's Application 7 months 1 day ago #1416262

RP Name: |z| Ru$ty

Time Zone: GMT+

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073578912/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56656592

Old Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Ru%24ty/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Lebron/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 7 years

Languages I Speak: English

b]Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:[/b] Rdm is when player x says player Y's shoes are ugly and player Y kills him for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: NLR is when some dies in a place and goes back a second later

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system. I would ask player A for a clip since thats the best way of dealing with a report.if not i would ask them to use a recording software for future reports!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining. I would freeze the player and jail them and warn them for mass rdm. and once his jail time is over and he carries on he is gonna be banned/kicked for his actions.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):Well ive been playing on this server for over 5/4 years now so i know my way around things and want to help out new players enjoy the server i enjoy so long ago. and i have a lot of time on my hands atm i can play day and night and make the server more fun for people that are from the UK or from other places in the world. so my goal is to treat everyone the same make the server feel more fun and fair for everyone!. so i want to return a favour for what the server has done for me and im willing to help the staff team and do the job ive wanted to for so long. and now that i have a chance im willing to take it and.thats why i think i should be staff.thank you for reading my app.and enjoy your day!
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20
Last Edit: 7 months 1 day ago by Detox.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Ru$ty's Application 7 months 1 day ago #1416265

Beats women and is a drug addict. Can't imagine what he'd do in a position of power
:minussp:
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtlx69, roll sb

[SSRP Moderator] Ru$ty's Application 6 months 3 weeks ago #1416739

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Requires More Trust

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun