• Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tadgee

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571355

foghornbull wrote:
I'd love for you to upload the video your friend took. I gave him 4-5 seconds to react, and in that time he ran away my dude.

This isn't even the main point of my post either, you didn't even deny that you go AFK for long periods, and you said that people aren't allowed to kill you when you are AFK. What are we supposed to do, then, when you get one too many reports, say "alright guys fuck this im tabbing out fuck off, so many fucking reports" and then AFK for 10 rounds?

Also "verbally warning" your friend for saying the n word is bullshit, he says it every time he comes in the server. It was funny at first but seeing you immediately gag others for saying the n word but give him so many verbal warnings got really old fast

This is the situation that happened. As you can hear in the video his voice is really quiet and when I was playing I didn't actually hear him, I also never even left the tester.
  • Jimmyyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jimmyyy.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571365

AMAZING APP Jesus! This really shows dedication

:plussp:
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571673

Great guy friendly
Good luck
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571933

bump for more feedback before meeting, also done 147 reports so far this week
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571954

Hello Tadgee,

First of all: whoever trained you and told you to use the AWARN menu shouldn't have said that. Nobody uses the menu, it's difficult to use and doesn't provide any actual benefit.

Second of all, you have put in a lot of work into your application. An unnecesary amount, to be honest. I understand that you want to show us that you know how everything works, but this is just excessive haha.

Don't take that badly - it's great! It shows your dedication to the server. You've done a briliant job since you became staff. You do many reports and have great activity. I haven't seen you handle any reports myself yet (because of exams I just haven't had the time to even be on at all) but as far as I know there's very little to complain about.

I have a few issues though. Primarily, your time as staff is very short and it makes me - and I think many people - question whether you have the experience needed. I'll come to that conclusion when I eventually see you handle situations with users, but right now I'm not sure.

Secondly, you have yet to show an understanding of staff to staff situations and some of the things you mention in the app are either just plain wrong or perhaps not how I would do things (but that is mostly a matter of different opinions rather than an actual mistake or problem).

You focus mostly on the 'why you should be chosen' question. That's great, but there are other questions too and in comparison they feel a little left out. The 'why you' question is only one out of 9 questions. In fact, you even forgot to anwer one.

At the end you say that you will "give the staff member an official warning" but that's not for you to decide. We vote for official warnings to staff members during the Lead Team meeting.

I'd like to see you more on TeamSpeak though. The entire point of a Super Admin is to deal with staff situations, not to play the game and do reports.

This is also the reason why it bothers me that you focus so much on the fact that you're a great admin (and you really are!) rather than on the questions that you should actually focus on.

People praise you for the application because it seems extremely detailed, but it isn't. The question that is only 1/9th of the entire app is detailed but the application as a whole could use more work.

Nonetheless, you're doing an amazing job and considering the fact you were CM banned relatively recently you have come far.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571962

Raeker wrote:
Hello Tadgee,

First of all: whoever trained you and told you to use the AWARN menu shouldn't have said that. Nobody uses the menu, it's difficult to use and doesn't provide any actual benefit.

Second of all, you have put in a lot of work into your application. An unnecesary amount, to be honest. I understand that you want to show us that you know how everything works, but this is just excessive haha.

Don't take that badly - it's great! It shows your dedication to the server. You've done a briliant job since you became staff. You do many reports and have great activity. I haven't seen you handle any reports myself yet (because of exams I just haven't had the time to even be on at all) but as far as I know there's very little to complain about.

I have a few issues though. Primarily, your time as staff is very short and it makes me - and I think many people - question whether you have the experience needed. I'll come to that conclusion when I eventually see you handle situations with users, but right now I'm not sure.

Secondly, you have yet to show an understanding of staff to staff situations and some of the things you mention in the app are either just plain wrong or perhaps not how I would do things (but that is mostly a matter of different opinions rather than an actual mistake or problem).

You focus mostly on the 'why you should be chosen' question. That's great, but there are other questions too and in comparison they feel a little left out. The 'why you' question is only one out of 9 questions. In fact, you even forgot to anwer one.

At the end you say that you will "give the staff member an official warning" but that's not for you to decide. We vote for official warnings to staff members during the Lead Team meeting.

I'd like to see you more on TeamSpeak though. The entire point of a Super Admin is to deal with staff situations, not to play the game and do reports.

This is also the reason why it bothers me that you focus so much on the fact that you're a great admin (and you really are!) rather than on the questions that you should actually focus on.

People praise you for the application because it seems extremely detailed, but it isn't. The question that is only 1/9th of the entire app is detailed but the application as a whole could use more work.

Nonetheless, you're doing an amazing job and considering the fact you were CM banned relatively recently you have come far.

Good luck!
Thanks for actually reading the app lol. Yeah I don't know what question I left out might have deleted it by accident not sure. Tbh I go on TeamSpeak and noone is talking and playing different shit or just in spacers so I sit in the afk room because the TS is dead when I'm on. I know I haven't been admin for long which is why I am making this to see peoples view on me and try to improve as a admin. I didn't know you vote about warnings in the lead team meeting so I'll keep that in mind and change up my application for the next time I apply. Thanks for your feedback I will take it into account.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571966

Tadgee wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thanks for actually reading the app lol. Yeah I don't know what question I left out might have deleted it by accident not sure. Tbh I go on TeamSpeak and noone is talking and playing different shit or just in spacers so I sit in the afk room because the TS is dead when I'm on. I know I haven't been admin for long which is why I am making this to see peoples view on me and try to improve as a admin. I didn't know you vote about warnings in the lead team meeting so I'll keep that in mind and change up my application for the next time I apply. Thanks for your feedback I will take it into account.
I feel the need to clarify myself here.

(zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/85...ture-thoughts#571875 - Sorle's thread response)
Raeker wrote:
People that say that you should apply in a month+ don't know what they're saying. You should apply when you think you are experienced enough and believe you can handle Lead Team situations.

Whether that is in a month or in a year doesn't matter. Most people have such experience after 1 or two months of being an admin, others have the experience after a few weeks.

People will use the time you've been staff against you when they shouldn't. Some people have more experience than others - that's simply a fact.

You don't think you're ready. That's good - it shows that you understand the weight of being part of the Lead Team. Apply this week, see people's feedback and learn from it.

Ignore the people that say that you need more time as staff - time and experience are two seperate things entirely.
I don't care how long you've been staff. Some people have been staff for longer yet don't have as big of a chance as you. Time and experience aren't the same but are often confused.

I'm making this clear because I've personally also been judged for my relatively short time as staff, even though (I personally believe) I am petfectly capable of being a SA.

Also, something I forgot to mention is that you at one point say that Mass RDM is two aslays. I'd like to point out that isn't true - sure, you can aslay for two rounds for Mass RDM, but it isn't needed and in my opinion one aslay is enough, especially as some rounds take more than 10 minutes (and thus the player would have to wait for 20 minutes or longer before they can play again). That's just my personal view on things, though - you can do it whatever way you think is best.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571973

Raeker wrote:
Tadgee wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I feel the need to clarify myself here.

(zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/85...ture-thoughts#571875 - Sorle's thread response)
Raeker wrote:
People that say that you should apply in a month+ don't know what they're saying. You should apply when you think you are experienced enough and believe you can handle Lead Team situations.

Whether that is in a month or in a year doesn't matter. Most people have such experience after 1 or two months of being an admin, others have the experience after a few weeks.

People will use the time you've been staff against you when they shouldn't. Some people have more experience than others - that's simply a fact.

You don't think you're ready. That's good - it shows that you understand the weight of being part of the Lead Team. Apply this week, see people's feedback and learn from it.

Ignore the people that say that you need more time as staff - time and experience are two seperate things entirely.
I don't care how long you've been staff. Some people have been staff for longer yet don't have as big of a chance as you. Time and experience aren't the same but are often confused.

I'm making this clear because I've personally also been judged for my relatively short time as staff, even though (I personally believe) I am petfectly capable of being a SA.

Also, something I forgot to mention is that you at one point say that Mass RDM is two aslays. I'd like to point out that isn't true - sure, you can aslay for two rounds for Mass RDM, but it isn't needed and in my opinion one aslay is enough, especially as some rounds take more than 10 minutes (and thus the player would have to wait for 20 minutes or longer before they can play again). That's just my personal view on things, though - you can do it whatever way you think is best.

Good luck!
I get what you mean, I think that I do need to communicate with the staff team more, I try to but everytime theres something else going on in the channel like people are playing different games or just aren't on so I don't bother and just mute my sound.Also I just aslay them for 2 rounds as they have killed more than 2 people and I personally think they deserve it if they ruin more than one persons fun. Thanks for responding
  • Tadgee
  • Banned

[TTT Super Admin Application] Tadgee 6 years 11 months ago #571991

Hello Tadge.

you are really a great guy always handeling my report very frinedly i hope you get accpected and if you didnt get accpted please make app for next week but everything dosent gose that fast but your app is perfect i like it (better then my all apps)
anyway since i meet you i never saw anything bad about you so i give you my
:support:

Good luck!.
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Assassin.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47