Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop moderator] BremFM's application

[Bhop moderator] BremFM's application 7 years 2 months ago #482533

Steam Name: BremFM
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/bremfm/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95026280
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/BremFM/play.zarpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time: 20 hours (I used to have another account which' name I forgot)

Languages I speak: Dutch, English, French, German

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop: I would tell them to spectate me, using F2, then ask them to try to do what they just saw me doing. If they still struggle, I'll spectate them and give them personal advice.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would tell him to stop. If he refuses, I'd mute him. If he continues after the mute expires, either a kick or ban will be issued (depending on his history of rulebreaks)

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: Depends on the kind of exploit. If it were one affecting other players, I would gather proof and get an admin to ban the exploiter. If not, thus them using it in a non-game-breaking way, or for personal use, I'd give them a warning, and if they continue still get them banned.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): Usually at the times I play, there are no staff members online. Mic spamming is a very common things, that really annoys me when trying to have actual convo's with players. I would stop people from doing things like that. When I first joined I too struggles with Bhopping, and wish someone was there to teach me the basics. I had to learn it by myself (this was not on Bhop ZARP though). I will try my best to share my knowledge and teach beginners the basics of bhopping.
Extra Information: (Not Required) I have another account on which I used to play, I forgot it's username/steamID though, since I gave it to someone a long time ago. I'll build more gametracker time this week, so don't judge me by that.

Thanks for reading,
BremFM
  • BremFM
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 93
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop moderator] BremFM's application 7 years 2 months ago #482547

Great guy!
:plussp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by AceInsidious.

[Bhop moderator] BremFM's application 7 years 2 months ago #485721

Couldn't build up more time because my PC is broken... Hope this doesn't influence the decision you make on either accepting or not accepting me.
  • BremFM
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 93

[Bhop moderator] BremFM's application 7 years 2 months ago #485931

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP BHOP Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 8PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun