Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App

[TTT Moderator] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #473198

Steam Name:
gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler
Link to Steam Profile:
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:59215418

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/gaBn%20pl0x%2...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Danish, English and Arabic.

RP RELATED

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match stands for RDM and that is when you kill someone without a valid reason.
Example: Player x is walking and suddenly Player y comes up and kills and Player x, meanwhile Player y was not a traitor and was innocent.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario: 1) If u see someone access the Traitor room without getting killed, you are allowed to KOS him.
Example
Player x sees Player y going to the traitor room without dying, Player x saw it and calls a KOS on him.

2) If you get him to the tester and he refuses to do so you give him 10 seconds to tell him, he needs to check if he´s a traitor if he still refuses u are allowed to KOS.

Example
Player x sees Player y being suspicious, Player x follows Player y to the traitor room and Player x saw that he didn´t die from entering the room Player x calls a KOS on Player y.

3) You see 2 other players, one of them decides to randomly kill the other guy u check his body to see if he was a Traitor or Innocent and u see he´s a Innocent u are allowed to call a KOS on him

Example
Player x sees Player y, Player y decides to kill someone randomly Player x decides to check the body and saw that the guy who killed him was a traitor. U can now call a KOS on him.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1) If you kill Player x and he is standing still steady and not doing anything.

Example
Player x sees Player y standing still and watching for Traitors, Player x is a Innocent and saw Player y and decides to kill him.

2)
When you see someone is annoying you and pushing you with a crowbar, (if it doesnt damage you) you just decide to kill him for it.

Example
Player x is getting pushed by Player y he finds it annoying and distracting he then decides to kill him.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I like to be promoted because i have alot of knowledge about the rules, i am myself SSRP Administatror so i am trusted with my powers. I know i don´t have the best activity, but i still want to give it a shot i am eventually going to improve it by the time I´m getting promoted.The main reasoning to become and Moderator and join the staff team is to help them out in their duties. I also want to join the staff team to get more involved within the community and help out other players with their problems and sort out different types of situations. I also want to join the staff team because I want to enhance my rule knowledge better. I feel confident at this point of time I can enforce the rules. I always remained in a professional manor and was never rude or anything. I think these qualities down below would be great for an Enforcer to have.My Qualities that I have:

· Always remain calm

· Positive attitude to everything

· Confident

· Friendly

· Good listener

· Good Communication.

SSRP Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #473212

Bad activity.
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

[TTT Moderator] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #473214

:minussp: You activity is like almost 700mins but that is on one day, you haven't played like 12/14 days and i cannot trust you with this kind of activity, if you get consistent activity instead of really large spikes of it then i will be able to trust you
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT Moderator] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #473215

I would like to see an improvement in your activity consistency.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[TTT Moderator] gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler´s App 7 years 3 months ago #473317

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Insufficient activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun