www.gametracker.com/player/Super%20Saiya...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Mr.%20Krabs/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/whatsdis/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/dexterbeats87...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:

700+ Hours

Languages I Speak:

English / German

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

Scenario 1:
A player joins in the server with no intention to RP at all but to just mess with other people having a good time and enjoying their RP. The player starts causing mayhem attempting to MASS RDM, spam racist remarks in OOC/Advert. (I would freeze this player and first request permission to ban this player)

Scenario 2:
Player with MULTIPLE RECENTS
Player x has RDM'd 5 times in the past hour / got multiple warnings and continues to do so.

Scenario 3:
SCAMMING:
Player X makes an f1 about being scammed.
Player X gets scammed by player Y out of a Golden Jugg Suit from a coinflip with very clear evidence. I would take Player B to a roof and give them a chance to refund the suit immediately or be banned. I would let them know the only way after getting banned is to pay back the suit or come to an agreement with player X. If player Y continues to refuse to pay anything back I would then ban them. As a side note, if player X reported player Y left the server after the coinflip i would use the ban command

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

• Using the f1 menu I am able to handle player reports, while being in the same menu I am able to use different actions to either "Go To", "Teleport" or "Bring" the user all in one spot.

• I can check on NLR status and see if anyone is breaking NLR currently

• Check current punishments on players that have recent warnings/punishments, which would be helpful to me by adding more information for me while handling an f1

• What I believe to be the most important aspect is the "LOGS" This will allow me to verify information that a user is giving me. While looking through I am able to see the time, different players' actions, deaths, and more. I can also use these logs to determine if job abuse took place. Another aspect is to be able to see if a player was arrested and why, and or if a player gets wanted and the reasoning behind it. If any f1's are made about RDA, I can easily check and see, although I may need more verification from a video, etc.

• Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
    You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

Dealing with this I would have to make sure this is something that can just be said in normal OOC chat that wouldn't cause any issues. If this is something that generally would not be allowed I would issue them a verbal warning telling them why it is against the rules and let them know that if they continue it will lead to a mute. The other exception I would make is if this impacted other RP players negatively I would start off with a 5-minute mute, then let them know this will escalate if it continues.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
    Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would contact the player and talk to them about what happened and see if they are actually sincere about what happened if this would be a one-time thing or not. Everyone makes mistakes and if they are truly sorry for what happened and I believe that it won't happen again I would talk to the staff member who took care of the ban in the first place and explain how the player is sorry for prop spamming and try to come to a conclusion with the staff member to either remove the ban or lower it. I would first try lowering the ban as the player should have time to reflect on their actions and think about the consequences of what will happen if they do it again and possibly be more thankful when returning to zarp.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):

Since starting off as a moderator I have learned a lot already. I have handled tons of situations that have not been made into an f1 already. Giving me new learning experiences that have opened my eyes more as a staff member. I feel like i have been doing a fantastic job, as in every single f1 I have handled there was no backlash or anyone leaving feeling upset. Everyone I have come across that has made an F1 has been thankful for me handling it or taking care of them and looking into everything to the best of my abilities. I have been put in instances testing my abilities like today when a team of Prop spammers came into our server trying to crash everything taking away from other people having a good time. I was able to stop all prop spamming as soon as they started trying to do it, and even was able to get them to admit to what their intentions truly were. When handling that situation I believe I did a great job by notifying everyone in the staff channel about what was occurring immediately about what was taking place. Then handling it myself inside the server!
    As a mod, my abilities have been somewhat limited and this makes me truly eager to work my way up the ranks and better help the server in many ways. I have also been active in the night portions (US time) handling more f1's when some staff is sleeping/working/ not available! I will exceed all expectations if you guys will give me the chance for promotion :D
    • City Boys
    • Fresh Boarder
    • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
    • Thanks received: 12
    Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by City Boys. Reason: General fixes
    The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] City Boys 2k Application 1 year 6 months ago #1395380

:support:!
    • Indiana Jones
    • Legendary Member
    • aghaha yaaaaah
    • Thanks received: 4057
    The following user(s) said Thank You: City Boys

[SSRP Admin] City Boys 2k Application 1 year 6 months ago #1395413

:support: :cheer:
    • pizza
    • ZARP VIP
    • حياة جيدة
    • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Admin] City Boys 2k Application 1 year 6 months ago #1395440

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
    • Community Manager
    • That Irish guy™
    • Thanks received: 381
    Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
    Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
    10/127