GMT

Link to Steam Profile:

steamcommunity.com/id/dexterbeats/

SteamID:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153005084
Steam3: [U:1:306010169]
Community ID: 76561198266275897

Current Gametracker Profiles:
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server

www.gametracker.com/player/Super%20Saiya...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Mr.%20Krabs/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/whatsdis/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/dexterbeats87...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
500+ hours

Languages I Speak:
English / some German
==============================

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Deathmatch is when another player kills another player on the streets and has no reason. Scenario: Player x is at the bank as a citizen and player y is a gun dealer then goes to player x and kills him while player x is looking through his bank items.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New life rule also known as NLR is when you die and you respawn it will pop up on the top of your screen in red. You are not allowed to return to the same district and you must forget about any past events that have happened to occur to you in your past life to the point of your death. Scenario: Player x is walking down to the PD then a mutant kills player x. Player x now has NLR and must not return to the warehouse/PD district Player x must forget all events or memories from his previous death.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
Before conducting my sit I would first make sure either player is not in an active RP situation, if they are not I would take player x to a roof then ask him what happened and request proof right away so they can begin uploading it, while it is uploading I would TP to player y and ask him what happened so there is no mixed stories or both of them talking over each other. I would also ask for all proof if there is any so it could help in my decision and if player y didn't have a valid reason to kill player x then he shall be warned from there. Or if a player is new to the game I would verbally warn him and tell him to read the rules, if I'm ever unsure I will always contact another staff member.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would take the player being accused of mass RDMing and freeze him first so no more RDMing occurs, then I would TP us both to a roof where I can conduct my sit. I would explain to them in full why I will be warning them and that Mass RDM is against the rules (2.2 under character rules) and have them read through them thoroughly.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
*** I would like to add the kick from Nafe was not meant for me and can be confirmed by him***
PROOF: https://imgur.com/a/bFhuck7
Since my start of zarping in December 2014 I have witnessed so many changes to this server especially the community growth and change as a whole. Joining different gangs throughout the server and meeting new people and friends has been a blast. recently I have noticed a lot of staff resigning and some not active.
I would like to be the one to try and make a difference for zarp. I have tremendous playtime and loyalty with zarp. I want to make sure this server is a place for new people to come in and enjoy and not be harassed by players if it's not in an RP sense.
I personally believe adding me to the team will be a big addition as I am very active and have a very good grasp of the rules in place. I would love to make this zarp community a special place for all to enjoy if given the chance.
I have a strong attitude toward enforcing rules and do not turn a blind eye even to my friends. If someone is clearly breaking the rules I will be there to handle it.
I also live in the US timezone and sometimes when I am on staff does not seem to be online this could be a perfect opportunity to add someone to your team that can help during these times.
I appreciate everyone's time for reading this and hope you will pick me for a Moderator role and many more to come.
  • City Boys
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 12
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by City Boys. Reason: more information
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] City Boys 2k's Application 1 year 6 months ago #1394939

:support: :woohoo:
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: City Boys

[SSRP Moderator] City Boys 2k's Application 1 year 6 months ago #1394941

:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Moderator] City Boys 2k's Application 1 year 6 months ago #1394943

You would be a replacement for myself that I'm pretty damn okay about
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057

[SSRP Moderator] City Boys 2k's Application 1 year 6 months ago #1394944

• yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by yisyas.

[SSRP Moderator] City Boys 2k's Application 1 year 6 months ago #1394946

:plussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 214

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP Moderator] City Boys 2k's Application 1 year 6 months ago #1395050

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 381
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127