Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391912

I have been an Admin before, so I dont need to attend a meeting.
RP Name:
EDF Enjoyer
Time Zone:
GMT+1
Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/skrapy0994
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:185627732
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/Nox/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
+3000 hours
Languages I Speak:
English-French-Arabic
Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
A:Scamming items
(player1 agrees with player2 to coinflip a gjugg /roll 666 ft3 highest wins , player1 loses the coinflip and instantly disconnects without paying)
B:More than 5 recent warnings and got caught/reported for rulebreaking
(player1 has 5 recents and rdms player2)
C: ban evading with sufficient proof
(player1 gets banned in his main account , joins on another account and there is proof given that hes the same guy)
Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
A/[Admin Requests] First and most important function of the f1 menu is the f1 requests made by players for the staff team to handle
(it shows who needs help)
B/[Warnings] this shows players who have been recently warned as well as how many recents warnings they got
C/[Logging] Second most important function of the f1 menu are the logs, they show who got killed or arrested as well as who changed jobs,spawned props
they are very very helpful when dealing with f1 requests
D/[Active NLR] Last function of the f1 menu is the active NLR, this function shows players by name and steamID who have active NLR and whos breaking it
Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
i would first tell him to stop or he would be muted (or banned if he have +5 recents punishments)
Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
i would first say that im handling it on the forums so if another admin tries to handle it he knows im already on it after that i would read the entire appeal and make sure i understand everything thats written in it then i would message the admin who banned him (if hes still a staff member) about it
after all of that i would decide if the player deserves to get unbanned or ban reduced or denied ! and post it on the forums
Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
i believe that i deserve to be promoted as i was an ex ssrp admin as well as ttt admin and that gave me alot of experience,i handled close to 60 f1s on my first week as mod and i believe that shows my dedication to the server
being promoted to admin would help me so much to deal with rulebreaks and f1s it would also allow me to handle ban/Warnings appeals and reports on the forums
im usually on at early times and there is always one gundealer thats consistently trolling massrdming and the only thing i can do to them is just warn them till they get banned automaticly or wait till an admin comes to get them jailed/banned, this wont be a problem if im an admin :3

Thank you for reading my application <3
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by EDF Enjoyer.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nael000

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391913

i personally think you need more time as mod.

Goodluck either way!
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 486
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391914

We had a situation where a gangster with printers down went cop for your zone capture. I then teleported to the cop and told him he couldn't do that. He switched off, then I teleported to you and asked you to end your zone cap, in which you hesitantly disagreed, but eventually left it after I explained it to you. Furthermore, you proceeded in staff chat to tell me that I was wrong about your zone cap being against the rules. Your reasoning was that he broke the rules not you, therefore you should be able to zone capture. I feel like even though you have the most f1s this week so far, it's decently clear that you need more time as a moderator.
:minussp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2324

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391915

CEO of Business wrote:
We had a situation where a gangster with printers down went cop for your zone capture. I then teleported to the cop and told him he couldn't do that. He switched off, then I teleported to you and asked you to end your zone cap, in which you hesitantly disagreed, but eventually left it after I explained it to you. Furthermore, you proceeded in staff chat to tell me that I was wrong about your zone cap being against the rules. Your reasoning was that he broke the rules not you, therefore you should be able to zone capture. I feel like even though you have the most f1s this week so far, it's decently clear that you need more time as a moderator.
the issue was that you decided to tell me about it when i was in the middle of it
you didnt tell me when i started or when i was about to ! and i left it almost instantly lol i only said i think you might be wrong , you also didnt explain ANYTHING at all

also everything i do you track it down to the end , you try your best to get me in trouble and its honestly funny
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391916

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
the issue was that you decided to tell me about it when i was in the middle of it
you didnt tell me when i started or when i was about to ! and i left it almost instantly lol i only said i think you might be wrong , you also didnt explain ANYTHING at all

also everything i do you track it down to the end , you try your best to get me in trouble and its honestly funny

Its funny you say hes tracking you down, the past few days ive been warned twice by you both taken back as you was wrong / i shouldnt have been punished both times, you try your best everyday to get me in trouble.
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Baxter Black.

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391917

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

Do you have evidence backing that claim?

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391918

Baxter Black wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

Its funny you say hes tracking you down, the past few days ive been warned twice by you both taken back as you was wrong both times, you try your best everyday to get me in trouble.
once not twice lol
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391919

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

Its funny you say hes tracking you down, the past few days ive been warned twice by you both taken back as you was wrong both times, you try your best everyday to get me in trouble.
once not twice lol

my point stands
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391920

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

I was tabbed out actually, so that's why I didn't immediately respond, and I do NOT try to get you in trouble. I have never made a report on you, nor did I report this to any LT member because it was an honest mistake. I'm not trying to get you demoted, this is simply just one thing that is holding you back. I have no issues with you personally, I simply just want you to be the great staff member that you can be. I'm sorry if the actions of other people in my gang are making you see me in a different light, but there's a reason I was not involved when people in Jay House and Standby were harassing you.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391921

CEO of Business wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

I was tabbed out actually, so that's why I didn't immediately respond, and I do NOT try to get you in trouble. I have never made a report on you, nor did I report this to any LT member because it was an honest mistake. I'm not trying to get you demoted, this is simply just one thing that is holding you back. I have no issues with you personally, I simply just want you to be the great staff member that you can be. I'm sorry if the actions of other people in my gang are making you see me in a different light, but there's a reason I was not involved when people in Jay House and Standby were harassing you.
so because i said "i think you might be wrong" you think i dont deserve admin at all and its the reason its holding me back from it ?

also its not my mistake at ALL lol ?? how would i know that he had printers down as a cop ?
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391922

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No, It's just the fact that as a staff member a rule was broken, very clearly at that, then you disagreed that the rulebreak should allow you to zone capture, but I'll restate myself once again. I'm not trying to get you demoted. Nor am I trying to hold you back from Admin permanently. When I was mod for the first time I made a mistake on the week I applied for admin and I didn't get admin that week because of said mistake. It happens, but that makes it a valid reason for myself to minus support this application. I'm also trying to give you constructive feedback, in which you're aggressively responding to me.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by CEO of Business.

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391923

CEO of Business wrote:

No, It's just the fact that as a staff member a rule was broken and you were a part of it, but I'll restate myself once again. I'm not trying to get you demoted. Nor am I trying to hold you back from Admin permanently. When I was mod for the first time I made a mistake on the week I applied for admin and I didn't get admin that week because of said mistake. It happens, but that makes it a valid reason for myself to minus support this application. I'm also trying to give you constructive feedback, in which you're aggressively responding to me.
no im just trying to understand how i am a part of it ??
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391924

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

No, It's just the fact that as a staff member a rule was broken and you were a part of it, but I'll restate myself once again. I'm not trying to get you demoted. Nor am I trying to hold you back from Admin permanently. When I was mod for the first time I made a mistake on the week I applied for admin and I didn't get admin that week because of said mistake. It happens, but that makes it a valid reason for myself to minus support this application. I'm also trying to give you constructive feedback, in which you're aggressively responding to me.
Ok, so the cop was cop against the rules. (He had printers down as cop.) As a result of this cop existing, you started a zone capture. You shouldn't have been able to start it, because he shouldn't have been a cop in the first place. Hence why I asked you to leave the ZC. This I explained to you in game through a combination of voice chat and text.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by CEO of Business.

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391925

From what I’ve seen the past few days I’ve played I tend to question we’re you trained properly I was in a sit with you and you barley knew what to really do, didn’t do the good old go to roof thing and make a sit out of it and question the user in front on me or anything.

I personally don’t believe your ready for a admin and think you might need to be re-trained

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391926

CEO of Business wrote:
EDF Enjoyer wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

Ok, so the cop was cop against the rules. (He had printers down as cop.) As a result of this cop existing, you started a zone capture. You shouldn't have been able to start it, because he shouldn't have been a cop in the first place. Hence why I asked you to leave the ZC. This I explained to you in game through a combination of voice chat and text.
yeah the cop was against the rules not me man
i left almost instantly after you told me , i was just a bit upset that you came when i was in the middle of it
im being honest here maybe you dont remember what happend exactly but im pretty sure you didnt explain anything
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391927

:minussp: hey :zarppride:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391928

The most important aspect of our job is patience, and the thing that goes hand-in-hand with that is a willingness to accept our share of the blame.

I think you're a decent mod, you're committed, and you do a lot for the server to help out as much as you can. You try to ask questions, and you do your bit as reasonably as can be expected from a new mod.

I will agree with CEO on this, though. You're still green. There's nothing wrong with taking your time, learning a bit more, and then diving in. Various staff members have actually had it done where they get denied for a promotion, then immediately apply again the next day in time for the next meeting. Happens across the board; had super admins applying over and over again for HA, admins applying over and over again for SA, and mods applying over and over for admin.

Keep applying. But work on your ability to tolerate constructive criticism. If you can't take critiques from other players or other staff members, you'll never grow as staff. The best way to make improvements is to always consider performance reviews by others. Not saying every tip is gonna be useful, or even valid. But attitude is important. If you get snippy whenever someone points out something to you, even if it's something you genuinely don't agree with, or find frustrating, it only proves that you're not ready for the position - we need people with a thick skin.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1042
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: EDF Enjoyer, ItsDonny

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391929

As I previously stated to you at the start of the week, "I believe it would be best for you to wait a week or two as mod to demonstrate trust." Although I didn't have a problem with you still going for Admin at the time, Throughout the remainder of the week I've seen time and time again that your knowledge of the rules and experience as Moderator wasn't as good as I was expecting, and by looking at "CEO's" response you seem to be still holding grudges by believing that "CEO" has constantly been trying to get you in trouble.

As a result, I'm sticking with my initial response and recommending that you wait a week or two before applying for Admin.

Best of luck regardless.
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 381
The following user(s) said Thank You: EDF Enjoyer

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391936

Standby members shouldn't impact his application to admin
:support:
  • Nael000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP Admin] EDF Enjoyer's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391937

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
I have been an Admin before, so I dont need to attend a meeting.

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1878
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam., ItsDonny
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

175 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1