STEAM_0:0:97227994
Current Gametracker Profiles:
[ZARP] ItsDonny
Estimated Server Time:
1-2Hrs P/D
Languages I speak:
English, Greek

Promotion Related:

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
That time has definitely offered me the chance to provide a trustful aid to new and/or troubled players while also it helped me get along with the pace of the server's reports and being attentive in a timely manner while also keeping an eye out for possible infractions while playing. I believe those skills have enabled me to be confident enough to take on a bigger and more responsible role for the server.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
Not with a cheater situation.
I'd refrain from using such command considering we have procedures that include warnings and automatic kicks/bans, however a situation where i would witness or handle a report about a player being over the top with certain rules such as abusive behavior, discrimination, disrespect, and not limited to exploiting, ghosting, and any form of punishment evasion.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
As always, welcoming them aboard and giving them a brief introduction about ZARP and it's Ethos, followed by another brief concept description of what moderating is like on a server such as Prop Hunt would be the ideal steps for the first phase of a training. An explanation of the warning system and all the available commands with examples of situations to give an idea of punishment durations as well would be the most appropriate step for the second phase of the training, while being open to any questionable features from their perspective. All that in a professional and friendly manner.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

As mentioned above, considering we have the warning system, i'd invite the staff member whose punishment came from into a quick chat to determine what brought this decision of his and get then in depth about how any form of a serious server-breaking exploit should be brought up to a higher ranking staff's attention before proceeding to applying the ultimate punishment of a permanent ban, while also giving a better grasp of how the warning system works and why the punishments have an escalation way of applying them instead of issuing straight out hammers.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I've developed a caring love for the Prop Hunt server, similar to the one i have for my newborn, seeing it as a child of mine, hence why i'm giving it rightfully more attention lately, in terms of improvements mentioned already in the meeting for betterment of staffing procedures, while also striving to give the best experience to the players in terms of gameplay functionality (bringing more light to the recent web taunts issue) and in terms of smooth experience by limiting rule breaking in masses and keeping a peaceful fun environment, appropriate for :zarp: gaming.

Extra Information: (Not Required)
I'd go above and beyond with this but I'll save the glitter for a later bigger promotion as i'm confident enough giving my full attention into developing a greater place for Zarpers to enjoy their free time.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 214

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by ItsDonny.
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Admin] ItsDonny's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391443

:plussp:

Yes yes yes yes
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[Prophunt Admin] ItsDonny's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391444

a bit poor overall time spent on the server also as a moderator but support
:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by pizza.

[Prophunt Admin] ItsDonny's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391447

:support:
  • Erwin.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (Maggot)
  • Thanks received: 40

[Prophunt Admin] ItsDonny's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391747

Bump for first page
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 214

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[Prophunt Admin] ItsDonny's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1391961

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Hunt staff team.

Before you get started, a Super Admin+ and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 6.45PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin