Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388903

Ted's Head Admin App

Steam Name: Ted
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273946537/
Game Tracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/Ted/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Estimated Server Time: 300 hours

Before you read my Application... I do not know how to use commands in the forums to make my application look nice. Sorry for your eyes.

My Plans as head Admin

I want to become the person that ALL players come to for help and support. I can say that I feel since my moderator days the attitude and character I have at all times portrays a person who likes to help people. I want to support the staff team as much as possible and get TTT back to where it needs to be, my loyalty to the server is phenomenal as even through the bad times TTT went through I am still here on the other side of it doing my best to get it back to where it should be. My job as Head Admin is to make TTT become more simple as at the moment the new roles can be confusing which can lead to people accidentally breaking rules. I am there to guide and teach people to have a great time on the server. Suggestions are going to be coming into the TTT meetings more than you can think!

Reasons to be accepted:

Training - Educating Staff

I am well educated of the rules after being a staff member for around 1 year! Being Head Admin allows me to train Super Admins and this would be great for me, when staff members progress to LT they need to be respectful and there for people to look up to. I can guarantee any trainings I do will improve the standards of the staff for TTT. Although I don't know many people involved in the Zarp community I do find myself on TeamSpeak to chat to people. And also if people want me for advice and a private chat I would be booting up TeamSpeak instantly. I have attended almost every meeting since I have been staff and my suggestions have been heard. Stay tuned for the next update on TTT!

Helpfulness

When people are enjoying themselves on TTT the worst thing that a staff member can do is be miserable. People play TTT to escape from reality and get their heads out the day-to-day lives they live, so why be miserable. Guiding players to play the game properly is what I do best and this is what I explain in all the trainings I have done. TTT staff aren't there just to punish you... Only to guide you to play the game properly so others can enjoy their TTT experience (Which will be better with me as Head Admin) If a staff member is unsure about a command or has forgot the suitable command. I explain the command and how it works and when to use this. If I have trained the staff member I always make sure they are fit to staff before I let them go off. While handling reports I am helpful and talkative as people can get angry with rule breakers. It is my job to gain peoples respect so they know that when I handle reports they'll be done to the best standards possible. My mannerism is a great speciality of mine and I love to answer reports and appeals!

Forums

On the forums everything related to TTT I love to reply to and I am trying my best to branch out and meet new people from other servers. I like to log on to the forums everyday but I find it hard to reply to all of them as I am not familiar with everyone in the community. Every TTT application I love to give positives and negatives about their application so they know what to improve on to be a better staff member or player. I know what is expected from each position and I'd like to progress to a higher role in the Zarp Community

Me as a Person I feel like I bring light to TTT, or at least I hope I do and I will continue to do so for as long as I am playing. Please feel free to reply with ways i can improve and also the pros and negatives of my application.

Thanks for reading my Application
  • Ted.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by God dammit Ross. Reason: Adding bbcode + Fixing Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388904

Ted
+support
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ted.

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388906

I would hope not.
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388907

I would hope so.
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2035

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388910

:plussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2235
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Ted.

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388911

I've fixed your Steam Link. I also added some BBCode to your app.
Best of luck this week, Ted!
:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388918

StephenSka wrote:
I would hope so.

STEPHEN... Great Guy!
  • Ted.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 69
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388922

Ted is a great guy
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388927

Lets go Ted
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388929

Best TTT player and staff :cheer:
  • chiki
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • second Most wholesome person on Zarp :)
  • Thanks received: 395
Ex-Deathrun Head Administrator
siller goober

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388930

• Erwin.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (Maggot)
  • Thanks received: 40
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Erwin..

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388968

get like 300 more hours and you'll get me support
  • Prince Nyx
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Qui doluit meminit
  • Thanks received: 252

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1389006

pssttt he wants you to succeed
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4057

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1389009

Your application is decent, and all of the relevant information is there. I’d just like to focus on what I believe to be the most section of all Head Admin Applications, which is the plans you have for the server.

Ted. wrote:
My Plans as head Admin

My job as Head Admin is to make TTT become more simple as at the moment the new roles can be confusing which can lead to people accidentally breaking rules. I am there to guide and teach people to have a great time on the server.

Do you have any additional plans to make TTT become simpler, or do you plan to explain the new roles and features to all new players to help them understand it more?

I think with it that approach alone you’ll quickly find how hard it will be to maintain the simplicity for all new players. I think the best way to go about this would be to see if any posts need to be added or updated on the information thread, as you will be given section staff once promoted to HA.

Ted. wrote:
Suggestions are going to be coming into the TTT meetings more than you can think!

Whilst suggestions are always great, I don’t think focussing solely on suggestions is ideal since we are already getting plenty of suggestions via the forums, and have a steady flow of content coming to the server through myself and Callum.

Do you have any additional plans as a HA which will encourage new players to stick around for longer periods of time, since I believe that’s what our focus should be on right now.

After reading over this post I realise it’s full of criticism, but I just want to help expand your application and be sure of what your plans for the server are if you are promoted to HA

Best of luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1389045

Kind of going to say something similar to Bim_bam here. To me, most of the things you're planning to do as a Head Administrator (Training/educating staff, helpfulness, forums activity) seem to be actions you already have the ability to take action on as a Super Admin with the exception of training other SA's. Not that it is a bad thing to state in your HA application, just that it'd be appealing to also have additional things that you can contribute with.

Basically try to explore more on what it is that you can "additionally" contribute with by becoming a Head Administrator.

Best of luck at the meeting on Sunday. :)

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1389059

Jim_Jam wrote:
Your application is decent, and all of the relevant information is there. I’d just like to focus on what I believe to be the most section of all Head Admin Applications, which is the plans you have for the server.

Ted. wrote:
My Plans as head Admin

My job as Head Admin is to make TTT become more simple as at the moment the new roles can be confusing which can lead to people accidentally breaking rules. I am there to guide and teach people to have a great time on the server.

Do you have any additional plans to make TTT become simpler, or do you plan to explain the new roles and features to all new players to help them understand it more?

I think with it that approach alone you’ll quickly find how hard it will be to maintain the simplicity for all new players. I think the best way to go about this would be to see if any posts need to be added or updated on the information thread, as you will be given section staff once promoted to HA.

Ted. wrote:
Suggestions are going to be coming into the TTT meetings more than you can think!

Whilst suggestions are always great, I don’t think focussing solely on suggestions is ideal since we are already getting plenty of suggestions via the forums, and have a steady flow of content coming to the server through myself and Callum.

Do you have any additional plans as a HA which will encourage new players to stick around for longer periods of time, since I believe that’s what our focus should be on right now.

After reading over this post I realise it’s full of criticism, but I just want to help expand your application and be sure of what your plans for the server are if you are promoted to HA

Best of luck!
wait what, how much TTT server owners
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[TTT Head Administrator] Ted's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1389060

• pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة