Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Prop Hunt Super Admin] Darka's Application

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1387151

Steam Name: Darka

Time Zone: Lithuania (GMT+3)

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ifyoureadthisuareg...ureadthisuaregaidys/

What server are you applying for? PropHunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148424439

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Darka/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
961200000 Milliseconds
964800 Seconds
16080 Minutes
268 hours
11.5 days

Languages I speak: English and Lithuanian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Well, there are no currently Super Administrators on the Prop Hunt server. So I'm thinking It's time to ask for a promotion.
But to answer the question, well I'm The active staff member on the server currently, I helped people or punished them and this probably has shown my dedication to the server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

TeamSpeak
Well, I only join TeamSpeak, to attend meetings or to ask a question to the higher rank staff members. Why well I don't have friends.

Forums
I'm quite active on Forums, regularly checking on what's new or seeing who is applying to become a staff member.

Experience
With my experience with staffing, Well I do know what to do as an Administrator and what other staff members should do. I had helped the staff on some occasions and also I can only prove my experience through my activity and my dedication to the server.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I never encountered a hard obstacle as an Administrator. I just did what an Administrator should do and to be honest, I don't know what to put here

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Well if there's actually serious abuse like (rule-breaking, abuse, or cheating) I would review the report and proof, and if it proves that a staff member did those things. I would firstly post "Handling" and then contact the higher staff members (HA, SO, CM, or even CO), then contact the staff member who broke the rule to get his perspective and handle the report with higher staff members. Then answer or let the other staff member reply and close the report.

If it's not a serious report (gives warnings for no reason, ban, kick, etc). I would post again "Handling" talk to the staff member who did that and ask him if it's accidental then ask the higher staff member if It's his first or if he continuously does mistakes. If it's continuous then he deserves for his mistakes a demotion or even removal from the staff.
If it's not continuous then would just tell him what you did wasn't right and tell him what he should've done.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would ask the staff member what happened and why did he ban the user for an excessive amount of time. If the user already had like 4 - or more bans and he is still breaking the rules if the staff member proves that the user did that. Then I would do nothing I would say to him "Great job!" If he doesn't have proof I would need more words from him to ensure that he did the right thing.
And also if the staff accidentally banned him for that long, I would tell him to go ask the higher staff member to lower the ban or even remove the ban.
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would apologize and tell the user that this will never happen again. Then tell the staff member what are you doing?. Then ask him what he should do as a staff member if It's like a stupid answer and he doesn't give a crap. I would contact the higher staff member and tell him about it. Then handle the situation with the higher staff member.
If he answers politely and correctly then I would tell him okay and please don't do this again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
Firstly I would ask the staff member who accused another staff member that he would tell me in great detail and proof what the accused staff member did and then ask the accused staff member for his perspective. If it's serious contact the higher staff member and handle the situation with them. If it's not then would tell the accused staff member what he should've done and the rule that he broke

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I Would immediately stop the argument and ask them both what happened. Then just tell them that this shouldn't have happened and give my perspective on what they should've done. Then finally tell them to apologize to each other.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would mute him or gag the staff member, I apologize to the user and tell him that this will not happen anymore. Then I would ask the staff member wtf he's doing, tell him what he should've done as a staff member, and then tell him to apologize to the user in very a good manner. Then I would inform the higher staff member that this has happened.
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 32
The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt Super Admin] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1387152

Hi Darka, please refer to the below.

Applying for Lead Team
An Administrator may only apply for Super Administrator when they have:
  • At least three weeks since they were accepted for Administrator (excluding previously held positions)
  • Attended at least 3 Administrator meetings
  • No accepted report abuses or Official Warnings in the past 2 weeks
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8580
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127