TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902488

:plussp:
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902493

Jax wrote:
Nick you are active on ts and forums but you are a bit biased from what i have seen and heard about you. Don't take this personally but that is something you should work on first I believe before i think you are capable of head admin.
To those that think that I was being biased in Viking's appeal(or anywhere for that matter) next time you see me being "biased" talk to me and show me what's wrong because from my point of view I haven't been biased to point where it would be a problem so far(as dodo said you can't help it but be a bit biased at times).
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902660

Nick0GR wrote:
Jax wrote:
Nick you are active on ts and forums but you are a bit biased from what i have seen and heard about you. Don't take this personally but that is something you should work on first I believe before i think you are capable of head admin.
To those that think that I was being biased in Viking's appeal(or anywhere for that matter) next time you see me being "biased" talk to me and show me what's wrong because from my point of view I haven't been biased to point where it would be a problem so far(as dodo said you can't help it but be a bit biased at times).
Look, people thought you were biased to the point that they were complaining about me giving appeals to you. I didn't do it sooner because you said "I for one hate you, some of us show it, some of us don't' and frankly just didn't want to go into confrontation. For a fact, those people weren't chatting shot behind your back, but making a valid complaint. And trust me there has been quite a bit of bias regarding ban appeals, bans and punishments
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902662

Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jax wrote:
Look, people thought you were biased to the point that they were complaining about me giving appeals to you. I didn't do it sooner because you said "I for one hate you, some of us show it, some of us don't' and frankly just didn't want to go into confrontation. For a fact, those people weren't chatting shot behind your back, but making a valid complaint. And trust me there has been quite a bit of bias regarding ban appeals, bans and punishments
And here is the problem, they are complaining to you, an admin instead of coming straight to me or a head admin to solve this. I can argue all you want about how I wasn't biased but I don't mind seeing a perspective where I am perceived as a biased person but if nobody talks to me and just makes complaints to someone who also never talked to me about it then the problem won't be solved. If you believe an appeal, punishment or anything was being biased talk to me, convince me otherwise and I'll change the outcome.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902669

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jax wrote:
And here is the problem, they are complaining to you, an admin instead of coming straight to me or a head admin to solve this. I can argue all you want about how I wasn't biased but I don't mind seeing a perspective where I am perceived as a biased person but if nobody talks to me and just makes complaints to someone who also never talked to me about it then the problem won't be solved. If you believe an appeal, punishment or anything was being biased talk to me, convince me otherwise and I'll change the outcome.
I had tried to tell you multiple times and made jokes about it, but you never seemed to do anything about it
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902677

:plussp:
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 5 days ago #902729

Regarding what Kyber has said about me being biased: I was really surprised that people thought I was being biased to that extent so I went ahead and asked 90% of the TTT staff team(+ a few resigned ones) and all of them replied with "Maybe a little bit not to the extent that Kyber is saying it". I will respect Kyber's decision not to rat anyone out but if I've asked you and you lied about it I really hope you man up and confess, I won't try to get you demoted or anything I just want to find out the truth.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin