---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901375

You're very friendly and you have a great application good luck buddy!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901419

Nick0GR wrote:
Some birdies have told me that a particular set of staff have been talking shit behind my back in admin chat on the server, sadly I don't know who because my birdies aren't snitches but I heard some stuff like: "Only does his job when he wants a promotion" "Is biased" and more, if you have a serious complaint about me it would help all of us if you just tell me instead of talking shit behind my back so I can improve on it instead of not realizing it's a problem.

Sorry
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901423

Only does his job when he wants a promotion is biased and more

:plussp:

Nick0GR wrote:
Some birdies have told me that a particular set of staff have been talking shit behind my back in admin chat on the server, sadly I don't know who because my birdies aren't snitches but I heard some stuff like: "Only does his job when he wants a promotion" "Is biased" and more, if you have a serious complaint about me it would help all of us if you just tell me instead of talking shit behind my back so I can improve on it instead of not realizing it's a problem.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901546

Bias, power hungry

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901549

Nick0GR wrote:

Sorry won’t happen again
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901550

Great guy! Deserves it so much and is currently the best candidate
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901668

Bump
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901694

I think you're a great guy but I personally believe that there are better candidates based on what I told you on steam. Now you kinda put it on here even though I wouldn't post it on here. But there are a few problems with the bias etc with staff members asking why I let you handle certain appeals because they felt the result would always come in the favour of the person you preferred and it would usually be a bised in a way. One example of this is Viking's appeal, even he thought he wouldn't be unbanned because he had on multiple occasions broke the discrimination rule at a high extent. There are other reports out there I'm just using that one as an example. I would prefer to see those properly sorted before I could support you for head admin
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR, DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901701

Kyber wrote:
I think you're a great guy but I personally believe that there are better candidates based on what I told you on steam. Now you kinda put it on here even though I wouldn't post it on here. But there are a few problems with the bias etc with staff members asking why I let you handle certain appeals because they felt the result would always come in the favor of the person you preferred and it would usually be a bised in a way. One example of this is Viking's appeal, even he thought he wouldn't be unbanned because he had on multiple occasions broke the discrimination rule at a high extent. There are other reports out there I'm just using that one as an example. I would prefer to see those properly sorted before I could support you for head admin
It can't be sorted if no one reaches out to me and talks to me, I can prove my self to be unbiased but you don't give me the chance, you(not talking about anyone specific here as I don't know the names) just talk shit behind my back and as I said that doesn't help at all
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901710

I have gotten to know you a little better in-game. You're a friendly person, and a great person overall. You're Head Admin material in my eyes so best of luck my man.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901723

Fuck yes
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901724

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
I think you're a great guy but I personally believe that there are better candidates based on what I told you on steam. Now you kinda put it on here even though I wouldn't post it on here. But there are a few problems with the bias etc with staff members asking why I let you handle certain appeals because they felt the result would always come in the favor of the person you preferred and it would usually be a bised in a way. One example of this is Viking's appeal, even he thought he wouldn't be unbanned because he had on multiple occasions broke the discrimination rule at a high extent. There are other reports out there I'm just using that one as an example. I would prefer to see those properly sorted before I could support you for head admin
It can't be sorted if no one reaches out to me and talks to me, I can prove my self to be unbiased but you don't give me the chance, you(not talking about anyone specific here as I don't know the names) just talk shit behind my back and as I said that doesn't help at all
I had been saying it quite a lot in teamspeak but you kept kicking me/banning me for a second for it. When I finally told you on steam it was something you couldn't just ignore as I knew you needed some improvements. Even though you only applied because Hazz told you to, I personally and a few other TTT staff believed you act too biased at times
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901752

This wil be interesting.....
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901761

:support:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901766

Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
I had been saying it quite a lot in teamspeak but you kept kicking me/banning me for a second for it. When I finally told you on steam it was something you couldn't just ignore as I knew you needed some improvements. Even though you only applied because Hazz told you to, I personally and a few other TTT staff believed you act too biased at times
Did you tell me on team speak? Are you special or am I deaf? Maybe if you didn't always use that high pitched voice of yours I would have taken you seriously also when you call me special boy I don't consider it serious.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901768

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Did you tell me on team speak? Are you special or am I deaf? Maybe if you didn't always use that high pitched voice of yours I would have taken you seriously also when you call me special boy I don't consider it serious.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901787

Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Kyber wrote:
1st) I didn't call you special boy when I said it
2nd) I didn't do the retard voice
3rd) I am special in my own way but I did say it in teamspeak on multiple occasions
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901988

Nick you are active on ts and forums but you are a bit biased from what i have seen and heard about you. Don't take this personally but that is something you should work on first I believe before i think you are capable of head admin.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #901997

Best of Luck buddy! ;)

P.S Put the pictures in a spoiler so your application doesn't take one whole page :D
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

298 PLAYERS ONLINE