Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892009

Dylan's attitude on TTT has been amazing (for what I have seen) and in my opinion one lapse of judgement outside the TTT server shouldnt be the end of him

This is just my opinion and you have the right to disagree with it

Especially seeing how apologetic he is. He understands what he did was wrong and was punished appropriately for it back in deathrun
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, Dylan.

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892017

Deathwalks wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Regards what happened yesterday on the deathrun server, I'd like to point out that my actions were truly childish and uneccesary. I'm very sorry about what happened and would like to inform the TTT staff members that my attitude on TTT is highly different from what you've seen yesterday. I can assure everyone I've been working hard on my application and my in-game time. To anyone who has a problem with me please contact me on steam which is linked on my application, and you can tell me anything. Very sorry about yesterday hopefully this might change perspectives about me.
You can't argue that you are completely different on TTT. What you do on any server reflects anywhere and everywhere. I do agree that you have been getting a lot of time and trying to make your application great. Your actions that you took on DR is unwarranted and can not be excused. Next time if your upset about something deal with it the properly. What is to say that If and when you become a admin and you think someone is cheating you ban them, Instead of asking a SA to get on because you don't feel like waiting for someone to get on and deal with it. :minussp:

I understand completetly what you're saying and I totally agree with it. I did do a stupid mistake which is why I do realise that I probably will not be part of the staff team this week. I apologise if I offended you in anyway about it. I appreciate the feedback entirely and thankyou for replying
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892022

LonelyDodo wrote:
Dylan's attitude on TTT has been amazing (for what I have seen) and in my opinion one lapse of judgement outside the TTT server shouldnt be the end of him

Especially seeing how apologetic he is. He understands what he did was wrong and was punished appropriately for it back in deathrun

Thankyou very much highly appreciated. As you have said this was a mistake and will surely not repeat itself in the future. I'm not perfect at all and I'm learning from my mistakes. Thankyou once again!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892181

one more week and im :support: you . Otherwise :minussp:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan.

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892195

LonelyDodo wrote:

well said as i agree his attitude is good on TTT however to what he did in deathrun can't go unnoticed as that is a breach of community rules as you messed up a vote i was all good for you until what happened in deathrun
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892455

TheFierceOwl wrote:
one more week and im :support: you . Otherwise :minussp:

Thankyou will work harder next week if I don't get it :)
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892458

Seargent44 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

well said as i agree his attitude is good on TTT however to what he did in deathrun can't go unnoticed as that is a breach of community rules as you messed up a vote i was all good for you until what happened in deathrun

I understand what you mean. It was a big mistake that won't happen again. Other than that thankyou for leaving your feedback. Highly appreciated. If you got any advice make sure to add me on steam. Thankyou!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #893460

Bump!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #893513

Your activity is OK, not amazing but it is enough. You do however have 2 recent punishments, a warn and a autoslay for RDM, although to be honest i would count those as 1 punishment.

Your application is a bit on the short side and scenarios could be given for each point for example, "Player X sees Player Y holding a Knife, after quickly scrolling through chat Player X finds that Player Y did not announce it so calls a KOS on them". For your third acceptable KOS attempting to hide/throw the golden block is not always KOSable, it is only a KOS if the block is placed in an unreachable spot.

I think the big thing this week will be your actions on deathrun. Personally i don't really care, your attitude has been good on TTT and given the context you said it in it was clearly not meant to target anyone or was it used in a particular racist way, it was simply being used to prove a point. As someone who can understand that it was not used in a bad context i am more than willing to let it slide but a lot of others will not.

Overall i'm gonna give you my support.
:support:
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #893521

Miia wrote:
Your activity is OK, not amazing but it is enough. You do however have 2 recent punishments, a warn and a autoslay for RDM, although to be honest i would count those as 1 punishment.

Your application is a bit on the short side and scenarios could be given for each point for example, "Player X sees Player Y holding a Knife, after quickly scrolling through chat Player X finds that Player Y did not announce it so calls a KOS on them". For your third acceptable KOS attempting to hide/throw the golden block is not always KOSable, it is only a KOS if the block is placed in an unreachable spot.

I think the big thing this week will be your actions on deathrun. Personally i don't really care, your attitude has been good on TTT and given the context you said it in it was clearly not meant to target anyone or was it used in a particular racist way, it was simply being used to prove a point. As someone who can understand that it was not used in a bad context i am more than willing to let it slide but a lot of others will not.

Overall i'm gonna give you my support.
:support:

Your feedback is highly appreciated. If I don't manage to get the position this week, I'll be sure to follow this feedback and make the app better. Thankyou for support and hopefully I'll be able to get it as I'm willing be a great and helpful staff member.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #893599

As a final message to all TTT Staff members I'm hoping that you see that I really do want to be a part of the community by helping even more as a moderator. If by any chance you have any problems with me, message me on steam. Sorry for the constant bumping, just wanted to get as much feedback as I possibly can. Best of luck to all people that applied today. Thankyou!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #893703

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve attitude accross Zarp servers.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40