Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #890526

Deathwalks wrote:
I don't understand the need to bump your post so many times. I said the same thing in your last application. It just seems unnecessary.
Dylan. wrote:
Feedback is highly appreciated cheers dudes
Dylan. wrote:
Bump
Dylan. wrote:
Bump!
Dylan. wrote:
Bump!
Deathwalks wrote:
and from your other application you seem like a good person. Maybe a little bit less BUMPing, it makes you seem impatient

I appreciate the feedback from the last post but I don't think bumping is unecessary I would like to get feedback if possible and if some didn't view it, it'll just pop up and maybe someone would like to leave a reply just like you did. I haven't bumped that much. Anyways thanks for the feedback
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deathwalks

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891157

Hmm, spoke to you on deathrun and after I asked if you knew he looked a bit power hungry applying for mod for a few servers at once and proceeded to call me "Thick in the head" Don't like your attitude :minussp:
EDIT: Just loopholed the N word on Deathrun. Its a NO from me
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Kyber.

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891177

Kyber wrote:
Hmm, spoke to you on deathrun and after I asked if you knew he looked a bit power hungry applying for mod for a few servers at once and proceeded to call me "Thick in the head" Don't like your attitude :minussp:

Nice bait my man this is where you'll eat your words and learn to not shit talk on someone's application. This is how it went. An ex staff member decided to blatantly type the n word whilst you as well were loopholing. The fact I did it was to see if the staff noticed and just let you and other just loophole and was in no way meant to offend anyone. Of course it is against the rules yet the staff members online didn't do shit about it. There were about 4 members on. I went and added a mod on chat and asked him to report and warn me, you and bazaraxe for loophole racism. And I am not in any way power hungry. I'm active on the server I'm friendly and I help out. I called you hard-headed and not thick in the head.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216433
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216324
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154

Please stop being toxic and trying to cause drama and try to harass other people. You activity on TTT is low and you admitted that it's boring and you're not putting effort into it whilst I am. You're trying to shit on newcomers that want to help out the server and you're making the servers and staff look bad.
P.S The screenshots I sent where what happened in the chat and how 4 mods didn't do shit about 3 people loopholing and I had to add one of em to actually do something. After both left the server.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Dylan..

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891199

Dylan. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Nice bait my man this is where you'll eat your words and learn to not shit talk on someone's application. This is how it went. An ex staff member decided to blatantly type the n word whilst you as well were loopholing. The fact I did it was to see if the staff noticed and just let you and other just loophole and was in no way meant to offend anyone. Of course it is against the rules yet the staff members online didn't do shit about it. There were about 4 members on. I went and added a mod on chat and asked him to report and warn me, you and bazaraxe for loophole racism. And I am not in any way power hungry. I'm active on the server I'm friendly and I help out. I called you hard-headed and not thick in the head.

Please stop being toxic and trying to cause drama and try to harass other people. You activity on TTT is low and you admitted that it's boring and you're not putting effort into it whilst I am. You're trying to shit on newcomers that want to help out the server and you're making the servers and staff look bad.
P.S The screenshots I sent where what happened in the chat and how 4 mods didn't do shit about 3 people loopholing and I had to add one of em to actually do something. After both left the server.
Sure....
Because saying "N Word" is now considered racist and not by any of the 4 staff members online at the time then again they didnt do shit about you blatantly loopholing the n word. But sorry you just cant just be racist on other Zarp servers and expect it not to affect you in the future. I mean what I said could be considered racist by someone who is really picky with "context doesnt matter" but there was context behind it. Then again calling me out over this is literally not going to help your case, you loopholed the N word, accept it. You're attitude towards me was unneccessary and is not what i want in a moderator, you will not have my vote.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891203

Kyber wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Sure....
Because saying "N Word" is now considered racist and not by any of the 4 staff members online at the time then again they didnt do shit about you blatantly loopholing the n word. But sorry you just cant just be racist on other Zarp servers and expect it not to affect you in the future. I mean what I said could be considered racist by someone who is really picky with "context doesnt matter" but there was context behind it. Then again calling me out over this is literally not going to help your case, you loopholed the N word, accept it. You're attitude towards me was unneccessary and is not what i want in a moderator, you will not have my vote.

What attitude? I was talking on my mic, relaxed we didn't see the eye since you said I'm hungry for power. I said hey if I wanna help out the servers why not, you kept calling me out and told you to hey stop talking to me since you're a bit hard headed and we don't see eye to eye. I was formal and nice all the time I was there. Now sure I'm turning a bit aggressive but it's because you came shit talking on my application just because we didn't agree on soemthing instead of actually basing your response on my application and my in game attitude on TTT. You could've said this on my deathrun application and I would've told you you're right. I'm aiming high on reaching mod and maybe reach higher in the future. Either you hate me for no reason or you just like to cause drama. About me saying the n word, I'm not going to defend myself, I used it to make a point since no staff member did shit about it. I infact as stated before messaged a moderator on steam to report ME, cause what I did was wrong. I wanted to be punished since I know that what I did was wrong but I did it out of no bad intentions since you and bazaraxe were just getting no punishments over it. Look my guy I appreciate you replying to my application but please do not in any way try to change the story. I'm trying my best on TTT and have already applied another 2 times. If I don't get it I'll apply again and again, till I manage to get it cause I don't give up. Your attitude and mine are completely different. Please stop being toxic, thankyou!
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891210

Kyber wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Sure....
Like it or not saying what you said is still loopholing the actual word and, you should not loophole racist words on other zarp servers and expect it not to affect you in the future. While i don't agree with Dylan saying what he said either i can see the context behind why he said it and understand that it was not meant to target anyone or used because he is a racist, its clear he was just trying to make a point. Not that context matters anymore.

As for him being power hungry who even cares? Hes been applying for a few weeks now has good activity, at a glance his app seems a little short but that is not all that important. Are we going to start denying people because they want the rank to much now?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891214

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Sure....
Like it or not saying what you said is still loopholing the actual word and, you should not loophole racist words on other zarp servers and expect it not to affect you in the future. While i don't agree with Dylan saying what he said either i can see the context behind why he said it and understand that it was not meant to target anyone or used because he is a racist, its clear he was just trying to make a point. Not that context matters anymore.

As for him being power hungry who even cares? Hes been applying for a few weeks now has good activity, at a glance his app seems a little short but that is not all that important. Are we going to start denying people because they want the rank to much now?

Me saying the n word I did go overboard. That's not what I should've said. Fact is I was the only one that did something about it instead of the actual STAFF MEMBERS. I mean come one I literally had to scroll the chat logs find the message copy and paste them to a mod who I added on steam since he didn't 'find' them. I'm a user and did the job of a mod. Again apologies if by using the n word I offended anyone.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891228

This is exactly why im supporting u lole.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891233

Smojea. wrote:
This is exactly why im supporting u lole.
Heart reacts only uWu
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891333

I do not like attitude displayed in this picture steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154

Edit: (decided to go deeper into the issue)

Crying favoritism and starting to rulebreak "because other do it too" is something I do not want to see within my staff team. If someone is using wrongly their powers and deciding not to punish their friends you can gather evidence (video evidence preferably) and go to forums and get justice the right way.

Post scriptum. you can use software like Plays.TV etc for recording
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891342

LonelyDodo wrote:
I do not like attitude displayed in this picture steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1353216154
As I have stated beforehand it was made as a statement. It wasnt the right way to go anyway and actually did report myself to the staff afterwards. But on TTT I have never broken the rules or said anything racist at all. I'd like this applicatiin to be only relevant to my behaviour on TTT. What happened is a completely different story. Sure what I did was wrong, I did report myself and I am truly sorry about it. If this affects my TTT application then I guess I've brought it upon myself. Truly sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891345

Dylan. wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
As I have stated beforehand it was made as a statement. It wasnt the right way to go anyway and actually did report myself to the staff afterwards. But on TTT I have never broken the rules or said anything racist at all. I'd like this applicatiin to be only relevant to my behaviour on TTT. What happened is a completely different story. Sure what I did was wrong, I did report myself and I am truly sorry about it. If this affects my TTT application then I guess I've brought it upon myself. Truly sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Edited my original message feel free to read it out. I personally think that it should be left within Deathrun since they are in the end separate entity but because of this action your attitude can be questioned hence why its being discussed here
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891353

LonelyDodo wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Edited my original message feel free to read it out. I personally think that it should be left within Deathrun since they are in the end separate entity but because of this action your attitude can be questioned hence why its being discussed here
Just read it. My attitude on deathrun at that specific moment was childish and I am very sorry about it. It was an unecessary thing to do since I realized afterwards what a stupid mistake I had done. I should punished and I did get punished since I reported myself about it. In any case I can assure you that on TTT I've been helpul and could be of even more help if I got the opportunity to do so. Nonetheless thankyou for the feedback, it's highly appreciated. Thankyou.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891408

LonelyDodo wrote:

Edit: (decided to go deeper into the issue)

Crying favoritism and starting to rulebreak "because other do it too" is something I do not want to see within my staff team. If someone is using wrongly their powers and deciding not to punish their friends you can gather evidence (video evidence preferably) and go to forums and get justice the right way.

Post scriptum. you can use software like Plays.TV etc for recording
Your staff team?
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891944

:minussp: Id say wait 2 more weeks as you will have 1 recent punishment due to Joining gunfights and you still need to be more mature for the responsibility also saying racist words or loophole is not allowed at all , idk if anyone told u that , This shows how immature you are and how you still need more time .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891952

TheFierceOwl wrote:
:minussp: Id say wait 2 more weeks as you will have 1 recent punishment due to Joining gunfights and you still need to be more mature for the responsibility also saying racist words or loophole is not allowed at all , idk if anyone told u that , This shows how immature you are and how you still need more time .

Ok thanks
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891979

Regards what happened yesterday on the deathrun server, I'd like to point out that my actions were truly childish and uneccesary. I'm very sorry about what happened and would like to inform the TTT staff members that my attitude on TTT is highly different from what you've seen yesterday. I can assure everyone I've been working hard on my application and my in-game time. To anyone who has a problem with me please contact me on steam which is linked on my application, and you can tell me anything. Very sorry about yesterday hopefully this might change perspectives about me.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891998

Same as for the DR Application, your attitude didn't seem good earlier, and i think personally you should wait another week
:neutralsp:

Good luck though.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892002

Ashur. wrote:
Same as for the DR Application, your attitude didn't seem good earlier, and i think personally you should wait another week
:neutralsp:

Good luck though.

Thankyou, hope you read the previous message. If you feel the need to tell me something on how I can improve or you have any problem just message me.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Moderator] Dylan's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #892008

:minussp:
  • Deathwalks
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 46
ex-TTT Admin
Add me here

Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Deathwalks.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32