EiPUS wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it
also go for GM, whats gonna hurt if you dont get accepted?
:support:
I believe there are others more fit for the rank at this current time and I'd like to make sure that the people I want get accepted. I cannot influence it if I apply. Although I am confident that I would possibly get it if I would apply this week, I'd rather wait for a more fitting moment.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Here, just a tip as to why this guy should get Community Manager over all of the others that will apply. Not that he does anything that amazing that gets him that spot, no, he actually cares about others and their hard work, he sees it and supports them, he will not try to go against them so he gains more power over them. He knows that he’s Raeker and will obviously get the GM but there are things that more important to him which is why we all appreciate him so much, so thank you for that. Just for that quality and the level of honor he should be our next Community Manager.
With that much rim licking you must be wanted a promotion

-support only wants more power
Yo dude are you right in the head or what?
the peak of human intelligence
Spicy, I’m sorry to tell you but this guy is even more special than you :/
yeah i must be real special not to spend time around 12 year olds and weird gender benders that you call friends because you have none outside of this community
Hey man I don't even know why you suddenly dislike me again but I give you two options: fix your attitude or get out of the forums. Insulting people that you don't even know simply because they're staff somewhere is not the way to go, and I know that you don't give a fuck when I say any of this but nobody's interested in some fucktard's opinion about shit he doesn't even know online.

So yeah: fix your shit or get out, thanks.

cheers for the tldr at the end though i couldnt really be bothered to read your life story

oh and i politely decline
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by itzryzo.
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877467

itzryzo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it
also go for GM, whats gonna hurt if you dont get accepted?
:support:
I believe there are others more fit for the rank at this current time and I'd like to make sure that the people I want get accepted. I cannot influence it if I apply. Although I am confident that I would possibly get it if I would apply this week, I'd rather wait for a more fitting moment.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Here, just a tip as to why this guy should get Community Manager over all of the others that will apply. Not that he does anything that amazing that gets him that spot, no, he actually cares about others and their hard work, he sees it and supports them, he will not try to go against them so he gains more power over them. He knows that he’s Raeker and will obviously get the GM but there are things that more important to him which is why we all appreciate him so much, so thank you for that. Just for that quality and the level of honor he should be our next Community Manager.
With that much rim licking you must be wanted a promotion

-support only wants more power
Yo dude are you right in the head or what?
the peak of human intelligence
Spicy, I’m sorry to tell you but this guy is even more special than you :/
yeah i must be real special not to spend time around 12 year olds and weird gender benders that you call friends because you have none outside of this community
Hey man I don't even know why you suddenly dislike me again but I give you two options: fix your attitude or get out of the forums. Insulting people that you don't even know simply because they're staff somewhere is not the way to go, and I know that you don't give a fuck when I say any of this but nobody's interested in some fucktard's opinion about shit he doesn't even know online.

So yeah: fix your shit or get out, thanks.

cheers for the tldr at the end though i couldnt really be bothered to read your life story

oh and i politely decline

My man has the autism
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Raeker
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza