Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TS3] Raeker's Application

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877205

EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it
also go for GM, whats gonna hurt if you dont get accepted?
:support:
I believe there are others more fit for the rank at this current time and I'd like to make sure that the people I want get accepted. I cannot influence it if I apply. Although I am confident that I would possibly get it if I would apply this week, I'd rather wait for a more fitting moment.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Here, just a tip as to why this guy should get Community Manager over all of the others that will apply. Not that he does anything that amazing that gets him that spot, no, he actually cares about others and their hard work, he sees it and supports them, he will not try to go against them so he gains more power over them. He knows that he’s Raeker and will obviously get the GM but there are things that more important to him which is why we all appreciate him so much, so thank you for that. Just for that quality and level of honor he should be our next Community Manager.

What u don't realise is red powder plans a return when he is bored of sea of thieves :)
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877213

A Good Pianist wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it
I believe there are others more fit for the rank at this current time and I'd like to make sure that the people I want get accepted. I cannot influence it if I apply. Although I am confident that I would possibly get it if I would apply this week, I'd rather wait for a more fitting moment.

Here, just a tip as to why this guy should get Community Manager over all of the others that will apply. Not that he does anything that amazing that gets him that spot, no, he actually cares about others and their hard work, he sees it and supports them, he will not try to go against them so he gains more power over them. He knows that he’s Raeker and will obviously get the GM but there are things that more important to him which is why we all appreciate him so much, so thank you for that. Just for that quality and level of honor he should be our next Community Manager.

What u don't realise is red powder plans a return when he is bored of sea of thieves :)
Fuck we only have a few hours left then because Sea of Thieves gets boring REALLY fucking quickly
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877214

Raeker wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

Fuck we only have a few hours left then because Sea of Thieves gets boring REALLY fucking quickly

#BringbackREDPOWDER

Make it happen
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877220

+support

great dude
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877350

can't you just get the rank straight away pls :*
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877383

Very nice guy even though i rarely get to talk to you. Most of the time i see you in many channels aswell as spacers during the that time you normally interact with everyone. Overall great guy who is fairly active.

• DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877384

i'll see your name on the outcome post kid
:plussp:
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877410

didnt u make an inactivity post
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877411

Fred Wroolie wrote:

He said he would be on teamspeak.

Just for activity on TTT and Forums
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877413

Duh

:plussp:
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877419

EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

Here, just a tip as to why this guy should get Community Manager over all of the others that will apply. Not that he does anything that amazing that gets him that spot, no, he actually cares about others and their hard work, he sees it and supports them, he will not try to go against them so he gains more power over them. He knows that he’s Raeker and will obviously get the GM but there are things that more important to him which is why we all appreciate him so much, so thank you for that. Just for that quality and the level of honor he should be our next Community Manager.
With that much rim licking you must be wanted a promotion

-support only wants more power
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877441

Juicy Juicy wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

I said I would try to be on Teamspeak, not that I would be. Regardless I don't understand how me being inactive for a single week because I have to go to my family has anything to do with me deserving or not deserving this rank.
  • Raeker

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877446

itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

Here, just a tip as to why this guy should get Community Manager over all of the others that will apply. Not that he does anything that amazing that gets him that spot, no, he actually cares about others and their hard work, he sees it and supports them, he will not try to go against them so he gains more power over them. He knows that he’s Raeker and will obviously get the GM but there are things that more important to him which is why we all appreciate him so much, so thank you for that. Just for that quality and the level of honor he should be our next Community Manager.

Yo dude are you right in the head or what?
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877448

Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

the peak of human intelligence
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877449

Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

Spicy, I’m sorry to tell you but this guy is even more special than you :/
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877450

EiPUS wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

i agree check whatsapp soon
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877454

EiPUS wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

yeah i must be real special not to spend time around 12 year olds and weird gender benders that you call friends because you have none outside of this community
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877456

itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

yeah i must be real special not to spend time around 12 year olds and weird gender benders that you call friends because you have none outside of this community
you must be fun at parties
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877461

Raeker wrote:
Juicy Juicy wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

I said I would try to be on Teamspeak, not that I would be. Regardless I don't understand how me being inactive for a single week because I have to go to my family has anything to do with me deserving or not deserving this rank.

Don’t you know Zarp>Family
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Raeker

[TS3] Raeker's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877463

itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Raeker wrote:
itzryzo wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Spicy wrote:
no doubt about it

Hey man I don't even know why you suddenly dislike me again but I give you two options: fix your attitude or get out of the forums. Insulting people that you don't even know simply because they're staff somewhere is not the way to go, and I know that you don't give a fuck when I say any of this but nobody's interested in some fucktard's opinion about shit he doesn't even know online.

So yeah: fix your shit or get out, thanks.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Dewie, Gurren Lagan, DaAwezomeViking
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf