Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Head Admin] TheXnator's Application

[SSRP Head Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 months ago #821073

Sada wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
He bad boye abose me on temspek4 he no deserve the HA position should be demoted to cm banneded user ;badsupport;

bonered
Ouch haha
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 months ago #821078

:minussp:

You really need to calm down with the whole "transphobic" thing, you seem so ready to get offended or to punish someone that you don't even check before you abuse your powers and dish out a quick punishment. You didn't even bring the person to a sit, you didn't even properly read the chat, you refused to even communicate with him after he claimed the mute was false. Its very poor behaviour from any staff position let alone a Super Admin, while it may not be a serious case of abuse it is in the least very telling in the sense that it shows you are not patient enough and are too easily upset for the rank of Head Admin. Just make sure you keep a level head and take some time to fully check whether a rule has been broken or not before giving out a punishment. A great way to do this is to take them to a sit like you are supposed to do and to communicate with them prior to punishing them, this also teaches them why what they did was wrong and that they shouldn't do it again.

While I don't like you personally I can't dispute the fact that you are a good staff member when you keep your cool and I'm sure with some more experience and better activity on SSRP you would make a good Head Admin but at the moment I don't feel you are ready both in terms of maturity and experience and you need to make a few small improvements to make before you are ready for Head Admin.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Denis.

[SSRP Head Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 months ago #821252

the whole tranny punishment thing kinda pushes me off. you should not be offended so easly.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

111 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32