Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752022

Hey I was previously a mod but I became inactive and got removed. Now I have more time to play and I would like to become a mod again. I have copied my original post if you would like a new form, I won’t mind. :) NOTE:I will be on daily from now on, please read this.
Steam Name: Imperial (ejaf, originally).
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045371423
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42552847

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/Pixel/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: I speak English, and French. I'm actually a writer, so my knowledge of English is very good. I currently live in France, and I've lived here for three years, so I'm perfectly fluent. I have a reasonable understanding of German, but I hardly speak it.

TTT Related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM, or Random Death Match, is best explained as when an ally kills an ally. This can be represented by a Traitor killing a Traitor, a Detective killing an Innocent, an Innocent killing an Innocent, or an Innocent killing a Detective.

As an example, imagine Player A is an Innocent. Player B is also an Innocent. Player A hears shooting and suspects Player B of being the shooter, so slowly begins to brutally murder Player B. Player B turns out to be a fellow ally, and then reports Player A.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario: Example 1: KOS when a player passed an unidentified body.

Scenario: Player A and Player B, both Innocents, are trying to find the Traitor. Neither of them are Detectives but they have the shared authority and power to call out a KOS. Player C is seen walking over an unidentified body in his immediate vicinity, which leads the two other players to suspect him of being a Traitor, as doing so is a traitorous act. They call out a KOS on chat or on microphone for the others to hear and be alert. This is acceptable.

Example 2: KOS when a player throws a harmful grenade, such as a discombobulator or an incendiary grenade.

Scenario: Player A is an Innocent, and a bunch of other players around him are either Innocent or the Detective. Player B throws a discombobulator, a grenade that can knock back guns, ammunition, props, and players. The grenade inflicts damage on several Innocents. Player A spotted Player B throwing the discombobulator, so he calls a KOS on him. This is acceptable, and now everyone will shoot the Player B on sight, suspected of being a Traitor.

Example 3: KOS when a player is seen wielding a Traitor-only weapon, device, or piece of equipment.

Player A is a Traitor, using a Silenced Pistol to take down his enemies without being heard. Player B, a nondescript Innocent, identifies the weapon held by Player A as Traitor-only, being the Silenced Pistol. He then shouts out to his allies that Player A is holding a Traitor weapon, and calls the KOS, which is acceptable.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

Example 1: KOS when a player throws a harmless grenade, such as a smoke grenade.

Scenario: Player A is walking along, minding his own business when he spots Player B throwing what appears to be a smoke grenade into a group of people with undetermined innocence. Player A then calls a KOS on Player B for a mindless act like throwing a smoke grenade. This is not an acceptable KOS, and will be recorded as a False KOS.

Example 2: KOS when a player is on low health, especially below 30% to the point of being Badly Wounded.

Scenario: Player A is on 15 HP, walking around and not causing any trouble, when Player B suspects him of being a Traitor. Out of nowhere, without any evidence of a kill or damage infliction, Player B calls a KOS on Player A who then has his brains blasted by those in his vicinity. This is a false KOS, and unacceptable.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 75 words): I believe I should be chosen because I have a vast knowledge of the English language, and can also fluently speak French if I need to explain the rules to a troubled French speaker. I am competent at what I do, and have been appointed as staff in numerous different servers. I am totally against RDMing, like most I would imagine, and call out the people who are offenders. I've racked up a good amount of hours on the game, and have a lot of spare time to help out with the server and play TTT, whilst leaving the time to continue my practices healthily. I'm great fun if you get on my good side and I guess my deadpan humour and subtle sarcasm always brings that extra chuckle that we all need. Other than that, I'm friendly to newcomers and more than happy to explain what it's all about. All in all; I'm hoping I can contribute to the server as much as possible, and take down the offenders who RDM. I have already been a mod and I am quick to reply to reports.
  • pixelhsj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by CrankyBot. Reason: Fixed BBCode & Link to Steam Profile
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752027

I fixed the title for you best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixelhsj, ibraaa

Moderator Application 6 years 5 months ago #752029

Hello there!

Please press the EDIT button and prefix the title to [TTT Moderator] pixelhsj's Application

Thanks for applying.

EDIT: Ive written this while Onion fixed his title
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ibraaa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixelhsj

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752038

Your application is amazing most detailed I've seen in a while!

I don't know if you have any active recents but if not then that is great.

The only problem I see is your activity, yes you have a good overall time but it's very inconsistent and you have not been active enough to get my vote in today's meeting.

Thanks for applying and good luck!
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752040

You could do with more constant activity but other than that I don’t see any problem
:neutralsp:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752060

Haha, I'm sorry about the title! Thanks for fixing it :)
I just joined back after a long break that's why its not consistent, as I said I have more time and I will be on daily if I don't have too much work. Thanks for your replies
  • pixelhsj
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752080

Hello Pixel,

Very detailled application, I must admit. However, if your gametracker is the correct one, it is not possible for you to join our staff with such a low activity.

Improve on that point if you really love our server and want to enforce rules.

:minussp:

Still, good luck. Have a nice day
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752094

Fixed BBCode for you + Linking to Steam Profile
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by CrankyBot.

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752106

Sheesh I’m not doing well am I haha. Thanks for fixing it
  • pixelhsj
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Imperial’s Application 6 years 5 months ago #752477

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application. 

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:   

Inactivity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP! 

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

269 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1