• CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609526

Blocked wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

:plussp:

did you just +support your own demote request my guy
he dumb, I heard another communities staff team haven't just passed their SATS.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609532

Blocked wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

• Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609619

Blocked wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

:O

>dosen't post for 3 months
>posts this
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609832

can somebody eh, handle this yes yes?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609835

The rare occasion someone makes a demote request on me Blocked has to return. The only other one made against me was handled by Blocked. So now the prophecy is for filled.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked, Roy Harper

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610113

Bump.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610227

Actually. To be honest the rule states two stories, which are ~21 feet, which is around 7 meters, but due to the rule stating it has to be floors it's kinda wrong. Though... the rule is made so you couldn't deny people from accessing the area which you did. Unless you had any way up there without jumping or crouching then it would be legit. As it's stated in the rules, world objects cannot be blamed for this as of by the rule 4.3. Therefore he had a reason to move you.
You should not use world props/the world in attempt to gain advantages over a player while basing, this includes but is not exclusive to; forcing a player to jump through windows, forcing a player into strange places or forcing players to jump between world props, making players crouch jump over the vault entity.
While it does not state that this is not allowed, these are examples written in the rule, the first part of the rule tells us what you're not allowed to do.

You used the world props, in this case the house as an advantage. I see no wrong doing of the staff member(s).

:minussp:
  • Tilin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

Ex - SSRP Admin (17 April 2017-16 September 2017)
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tilin.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610229

Tilin wrote:
Actually. To be honest the rule states two stories, which are ~21 feet, which is around 7 meters, but due to the rule stating it has to be floors it's kinda wrong. Though... the rule is made so you couldn't deny people from accessing the area which you did. Unless you had any way up there without jumping or crouching then it would be legit. As it's stated in the rules, world objects cannot be blamed for this as of by the rule 4.3. Therefore he had a reason to move you.
You should not use world props/the world in attempt to gain advantages over a player while basing, this includes but is not exclusive to; forcing a player to jump through windows, forcing a player into strange places or forcing players to jump between world props, making players crouch jump over the vault entity.
While it does not state that this is not allowed, these are examples written in the rule, the first part of the rule tells us what you're not allowed to do.

You used the world props, in this case the house as an advantage. I see no wrong doing of the staff member(s).

So i cant use any house to base because its a world prop and i am using it to gain an advantage?

You make no sense. Its just like a normal base but on a roof. What advantages does that give you? Because for me its actually a disadvantage as you can be shot from everywhere.

Get to the actual point and dont bring irrelevant rules in this topic.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610236

you guys realise storey isn't an actual measurement right? there is no specific height to show what a 'storey' is deemed. so the cinema is 1 storey there are no other floors in it...
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Plankton.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla, Shark, _Max

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610238

A story is not a set measurement as Plankton said and therefore technically didn't break a rule.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610243

AA RFLeX wrote:
Tilin wrote:

So i cant use any house to base because its a world prop and i am using it to gain an advantage?

You make no sense. Its just like a normal base but on a roof. What advantages does that give you? Because for me its actually a disadvantage as you can be shot from everywhere.

Never said you can't use it. I said you can't use it without ramps etc. that lead there. At least if that was the case then the staff member acted correctly. If there was access applying to all the rules then the staff member acted wrong. Now another problem is if people use special weapons access to the area must be made, if they accidently blow up the ramp, boom no acces.
And to Plankton. It is an estimate of an avarage house's floor.
  • Tilin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610247

What does that even mean?

A storey is how many floors a building has. It has nothing to do with an estimate
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Plankton.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610248

Tilin wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Tilin wrote:

Never said you can't use it. I said you can't use it without ramps etc. that lead there. At least if that was the case then the staff member acted correctly. If there was access applying to all the rules then the staff member acted wrong. Now another problem is if people use special weapons access to the area must be made, if they accidently blow up the ramp, boom no acces.
I never made this report because we got moved for not having a ramp. I made it because they said it was higher than 2 stories.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610258

I think they understand what they warned you for but technically, as there is no actual measurement of how tall a storey is we have to assume that it just means how many floors a building has so, therefore you didn't break a rule.

I do however understand where they came from as it is a tall building and taller than most 2 storey buildings but actually still only remains two storeys tall,

Perhaps the rule needs to be tweaked to display ZARP's interpretation of the measurement of a storey or in-general just include what buildings are not allowed to be based on.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610403

Bump
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610409

This is clear job abuse
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610410

AA RFLeX wrote:
Tilin wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Tilin wrote:

I never made this report because we got moved for not having a ramp. I made it because they said it was higher than 2 stories.
So they acted correct but said something else... Yep..
  • Tilin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610411

Poor micky !
i live with you
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #610469

You were not warned for having the printers up there. you were simply asked to move them. The roof height is taller than 2 stories (yes i know it isn't 2 stories as it doesn't have windows / floors) however the height of it is taller. For this you were asked to move and to clarify i asked tyler to get another opinion and he also said for you to move.
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

117 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun