Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609140

TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Are you seriously trying to argue with a Head Admin that something that's way over 2 stories isn't actually over 2 stories high?

(Just because someone is a Head Admin does not mean you can't argue with them or state your opinion)

It is clearly over 2 stories though.

Sorry HA's aren't god so i can speak to them however i want to so please do not act like the overlord of zarp ok kid :D
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609142

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Lol the same thing happened to me with firework the kid said i couldn't have my printers on top of the roof in rich district because its "an illegal base" but it's not a base its just somewhere to put my printers

:plussp:

The "kid" (who is older than you btw) said they aren't allowed because you had no valid way up there. Don't make up shit and say the full story.

Anyways I will try and link this to a higher up.

i LITERALLY showed him a way up there but he said "you cant have a base which is force to jump" And its not a base.
i got play.tv to show u

And when i said should i put a prop up he just said no you've already done it so you're going to be warned for it

I was there I know what happened. It is classified as a base, given you have raidables and protecting them. Your way up was by force crouching and force jumping twice, which is against the rules if you actually go ahead and read them. Captain has done nothing wrong.

its not classed as a base just for the main reason if i protect them an admin would tell me to "Claim the doors" so what are you talking about its just somewhere to place my printers u troll,.

To get to that printer you needed to crouch and then crouch jump around a corner. It was completely illegal. Can you just please spend some time reading the rules and stop bitching when you break them.

Are you not listening its not a base , its just a place to drop printers down,
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609143

Gloratic wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Are you seriously trying to argue with a Head Admin that something that's way over 2 stories isn't actually over 2 stories high?

(Just because someone is a Head Admin does not mean you can't argue with them or state your opinion)

Sorry HA's aren't god so i can speak to them however i want to so please do not act like the overlord of zarp ok kid :D

I'm literally saying that you shouldn't have to treat them differently based on rank:
TheXnator wrote:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by TheXnator.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609145

TheXnator wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I'm literally saying that you shouldn't have to treat them differently based on rank:
TheXnator wrote:

mY bad bb sry forgive me pl0x <3
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609146

Gloratic wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Lol the same thing happened to me with firework the kid said i couldn't have my printers on top of the roof in rich district because its "an illegal base" but it's not a base its just somewhere to put my printers

The "kid" (who is older than you btw) said they aren't allowed because you had no valid way up there. Don't make up shit and say the full story.

i LITERALLY showed him a way up there but he said "you cant have a base which is force to jump" And its not a base.
i got play.tv to show u

And when i said should i put a prop up he just said no you've already done it so you're going to be warned for it

I was there I know what happened. It is classified as a base, given you have raidables and protecting them. Your way up was by force crouching and force jumping twice, which is against the rules if you actually go ahead and read them. Captain has done nothing wrong.

its not classed as a base just for the main reason if i protect them an admin would tell me to "Claim the doors" so what are you talking about its just somewhere to place my printers u troll,.

To get to that printer you needed to crouch and then crouch jump around a corner. It was completely illegal. Can you just please spend some time reading the rules and stop bitching when you break them.

Have you ever read the rules?
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609147

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

i got play.tv to show u

Have you ever read the rules?

Yes.
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609148

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Clearly not, I just checked over the rules to make sure I don't make myself look like an idiot, but nowhere in the rules does it state that you have to own the doors for it to be a base - a base is classified by the fact that it has raidable entities in it
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609149

Gloratic wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yes.
It was a rhetorical question. He meant that you clearly don't know the rules as you don't even know what a base is.

The moment that you have an area with raidable entities that you defend (or, well, you don't even have to defend them) you have yourself a base.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Raeker.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609161

TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I wasn't saying that you can't argue with a Head Admin - of course you can. What I was stating was that arguing with a Head Admin that it isn't over 2 stories high even though it's obviously over 2 stories high (something you admitted too) is pointless.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609164

AA RFLeX wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Alright, so you think R-Flex that the roof of the cinema is lower than 2 stories?

It's apparent that it is higher than two, all you have to do is use your eyes and look around at the apartment buildings and you will see that it is way over 2 stories. You are just annoyed that you are clearly in the wrong, and the fact of the matter is your are wrong and have been told by multiple people that you are. You need to do what people above you say, especially people that know way more about the rules than you.

I am talking about cinema not apartments. The rules do not state that it can be higher than the APARTMENT'S 2 stories infact it doesnt meantion anything else for scale. It only says that the building you are basing at should not be higher than 2.

If it doesn't mention anything else for scale, does that mean you can base on the roof across spawn on Server 3 seems tho that only has 2 floors?
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609166

Raeker wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I wasn't saying that you can't argue with a Head Admin - of course you can. What I was stating was that arguing with a Head Admin that it isn't over 2 stories high even though it's obviously over 2 stories high (something you admitted too) is pointless.

How is it higher than 2 stories??? Like what indicates that its higher than 2?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609167

Bunnyslippers wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Alright, so you think R-Flex that the roof of the cinema is lower than 2 stories?

It's apparent that it is higher than two, all you have to do is use your eyes and look around at the apartment buildings and you will see that it is way over 2 stories. You are just annoyed that you are clearly in the wrong, and the fact of the matter is your are wrong and have been told by multiple people that you are. You need to do what people above you say, especially people that know way more about the rules than you.

I am talking about cinema not apartments. The rules do not state that it can be higher than the APARTMENT'S 2 stories infact it doesnt meantion anything else for scale. It only says that the building you are basing at should not be higher than 2.

If it doesn't mention anything else for scale, does that mean you can base on the roof across spawn on Server 3 seems tho that only has 2 floors?

But it has 3? Lmao.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609168

Bunnyslippers wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

No because that is higher than 2 stories. + The windows on all sides indicate that it has more floors inside it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609176

It's a 1 story building lol, nothing indicating it isn't.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609177

:support:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609241

Cinema buildings are rarely over 2 stories high, if even over 1 story high, mainly because, it's a cinema and the main cinema room HAS to have a very high ceiling, hence why this is a very big building, but not over 2 stories.
You are wrong captain.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609265

Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

i got play.tv to show u

Love Your Voice M8 (no Homo)
  • Overseer Nick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm A Weeb
  • Thanks received: 53

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609390

It doesnt matter the height of the building compared to the other one it matters how many stories THAT building has not how many one nearby has. There is no rule stating how you measure a building so you have to count it by how many floors there are, a two story building is like stacking two squares bottom block is one story second block is two but those squares are bigger than another building which has two stories because the measurement of the squares (stories) in one is bigger than the other. It matters on how many stories there are not its size. I havent played consistently in 3 months and i know this the rules are not you decide its what the entire lead team decides in the meeting.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, MichaeI

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609424

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
It doesnt matter the height of the building compared to the other one it matters how many stories THAT building has not how many one nearby has. There is no rule stating how you measure a building so you have to count it by how many floors there are, a two story building is like stacking two squares bottom block is one story second block is two but those squares are bigger than another building which has two stories because the measurement of the squares (stories) in one is bigger than the other. It matters on how many stories there are not its size. I havent played consistently in 3 months and i know this the rules are not you decide its what the entire lead team decides in the meeting.

what a smart canadian, me liek.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609425

:support:
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP