Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM Demote] Tyler Durden

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546229

ParaMontana wrote:
Luminant wrote:
Demote para instead, and ive seen no changes in the server ever since para and tyler got CM what ever happened to the "more VIP benefits"
Edit: Demote para bc he's extremely rude to me :)

Vip benefits are gonna happen. But i already requested mulitple VIP benefits but if the owner is not putting them in i cannot force him to do so. BUT ill glady make an official suggestion for you in the upcoming week ;)
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Luminant wrote:
Demote para instead, and ive seen no changes in the server ever since para and tyler got CM what ever happened to the "more VIP benefits"
I made a massive post about their supposed changes like last week, they made like 20 promises and fucked up like 15 of them and just barerely got 4 of them done

As for you gamers . have your parents ever thought you how to have patience?
i been a CM for only 3 months and tyler and i have done a lot of work for the community already.
Let me grab the list of things we promised to work on.

• Creating a safer and closer environment for everybody We worked countless of hours to set up a ethos mulitple policies to protect users from getting punished over something they shouldn't be
  • Zombie Survival Game Mode We currently extremely busy with other things as we don't have a coder for this server.
  • More Features For VIP read the comment above
  • More Pointshop Items i am hosting a pointshop meeting this wednsday
  • The Forum and Teamspeak Ethos we delivered
  • A base wars or cops vs robbers server that caters to the people that like combat and raiding. same reason as zombie survival
  • Work to improve how staff communicate with users. we have an entire system of aproach now that staff should follow
  • Improve how staff are trained to make sure they know how to handle the ranks. We have made a staff training guide/list on what to cover with every training.
  • Further work on developing staff to make sure they develop in a positive way. This is process that we work on almost weekly because we are trying to make the best out of the staff we can
  • More guidelines for staff conduct that can be viewed by the public. once again we delivered
  • Reviewing and rethinking how the current staff ethos functions and where it applies. changed and delivered
  • Improve the gameplay systems such as skills and gangs to make them more meaningful. Big plans for this one gladly make our plans public for the sake of the community.

Now 3 months in which is roughly 25 % of the year that i been cm manager. and you already complain that everything hasn't implemented yet?
    Come on man give me a damn break. You can complain by the end of the year if all of these features aren't implemented yet.
    But for now have some manners and patience

Ontopic;
    There is only a few people that really know how hard tyler works.
    And that are the people inside the cm team.
    Just imagine all the things he has already done for all of you guys that you can visibly see.
    mulitply that by 10 and then you will understand how much he does within the cm team .

• *cough* *cough* Don't forget that english only rule got removed what everyone likes...
    • rroobbiinn10xx
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Zwarte piet is not racist
    • Thanks received: 1739
    The topic has been locked.

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546234

Tyler is bae lmao
    • AceInsidious
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
    • Memed
    • Thanks received: 3661

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546241

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
    ParaMontana wrote:
    Luminant wrote:

Vip benefits are gonna happen. But i already requested mulitple VIP benefits but if the owner is not putting them in i cannot force him to do so. BUT ill glady make an official suggestion for you in the upcoming week ;)
    Gamersfunhouse wrote:
    Luminant wrote:
    I made a massive post about their supposed changes like last week, they made like 20 promises and fucked up like 15 of them and just barerely got 4 of them done

As for you gamers . have your parents ever thought you how to have patience?
    i been a CM for only 3 months and tyler and i have done a lot of work for the community already.
    Let me grab the list of things we promised to work on.

• Creating a safer and closer environment for everybody We worked countless of hours to set up a ethos mulitple policies to protect users from getting punished over something they shouldn't be
  • Zombie Survival Game Mode We currently extremely busy with other things as we don't have a coder for this server.
  • More Features For VIP read the comment above
  • More Pointshop Items i am hosting a pointshop meeting this wednsday
  • The Forum and Teamspeak Ethos we delivered
  • A base wars or cops vs robbers server that caters to the people that like combat and raiding. same reason as zombie survival
  • Work to improve how staff communicate with users. we have an entire system of aproach now that staff should follow
  • Improve how staff are trained to make sure they know how to handle the ranks. We have made a staff training guide/list on what to cover with every training.
  • Further work on developing staff to make sure they develop in a positive way. This is process that we work on almost weekly because we are trying to make the best out of the staff we can
  • More guidelines for staff conduct that can be viewed by the public. once again we delivered
  • Reviewing and rethinking how the current staff ethos functions and where it applies. changed and delivered
  • Improve the gameplay systems such as skills and gangs to make them more meaningful. Big plans for this one gladly make our plans public for the sake of the community.

Now 3 months in which is roughly 25 % of the year that i been cm manager. and you already complain that everything hasn't implemented yet?
    Come on man give me a damn break. You can complain by the end of the year if all of these features aren't implemented yet.
    But for now have some manners and patience

Ontopic;
    There is only a few people that really know how hard tyler works.
    And that are the people inside the cm team.
    Just imagine all the things he has already done for all of you guys that you can visibly see.
    mulitply that by 10 and then you will understand how much he does within the cm team .

• *cough* *cough* Don't forget that english only rule got removed what everyone likes...
    How is that relevant? Also it's not all on Para, obviously a democratic vote was done and there were more votes to remove the rule than keep it, if anything it's how the lead team wanted it to be I assume (No idea what happened in that meeting since it is under NDA). It can just be brought up by an SA+ if they want to bring the rule back tonight..
    • Clarky
    • Former Community Manager
    • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
    • I love Henny
    • Thanks received: 9536

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546249

Tyler Durden wrote:
    RedPowder wrote:
    Tyler's pretty gay like Soxey level gay but he shouldn't be demoted for a post has no evidence in it. Tyler does a lot of good stuff for the community and it would be a mistake to stop his candy ass from helping out mmmmm candy ass.
    Jesus, that escalated quickly.

Tyler take this like a joke but this is no joke and im 100% seriously.

Why are you joking this away ? accept you have a demote request and not joking this away do something about this not shitposting and dont let other people shit post on this thread beacsue they have nothing todo with it
    • vitx
    • Expert Boarder
    • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
    • Thanks received: 308

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546255

this post is a pile of garbage and should be locked
    • spodermon
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • heyyyy
    • Thanks received: 1394
    bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia, Newdude

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546256

Staff Member(s) Name: Tyler Burben

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34636575

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
    -He mass rdm me in spawn
    -Mas s nlr when raiding my building base and build base rad
    -Fucking rude on de forooms
    -unfair and banned me when i used alts
    -also unfair wen me report dis guy and it say "cunt killed redwingz" in console he even posted in chat
    -i got perma banned for just breaking sum rules wat da fk is hi doing!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!
    -i tell him to fak off and hi fukin mute me omfgggggggg
    -he dos noting on the darrp servar he fkin bad cm he shit he no do anyting he only spik to para wtfffffff wat is hi doin he is vepinj al ady wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

What server(s) was this on?: ALL DARKRP SERVERS

Evidence: Believe me hi anfair an bad pls #truf is mi pruf
    • RedWingz
    • Expert Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
    • Thanks received: 176

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546257

RedWingz wrote:
    Staff Member(s) Name: Tyler Burben

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34636575

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
    -He mass rdm me in spawn
    -Mas s nlr when raiding my building base and build base rad
    -Fucking rude on de forooms
    -unfair and banned me when i used alts
    -also unfair wen me report dis guy and it say "cunt killed redwingz" in console he even posted in chat
    -i got perma banned for just breaking sum rules wat da fk is hi doing!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!
    -i tell him to fak off and hi fukin mute me omfgggggggg
    -he dos noting on the darrp servar he fkin bad cm he shit he no do anyting he only spik to para wtfffffff wat is hi doin he is vepinj al ady wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

What server(s) was this on?: ALL DARKRP SERVERS

Evidence: Believe me hi anfair an bad pls #truf is mi pruf

wrong thread
    • spodermon
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • heyyyy

e

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546258

spodermon wrote:

Yes i understand that but that not how it works if someone make a demote Request it should be handel by a Owner. dosn't metter if its a CM or a normal Admin/Mod it should be handel on same way.
    • vitx
    • Expert Boarder

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546259

vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

Yes i understand that but that not how it works if someone make a demote Request it should be handel by a Owner. dosn't metter if its a CM or a normal Admin/Mod it should be handel on same way.

para told in the first page it would be handled in the meeting, those other 6 pages are useless
    • spodermon
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • heyyyy

e

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546262

spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

para told in the first page it would be handled in the meeting, those other 6 pages are useless

Ye beacuse people like you posting shit on the thread have nothing todo with the thread and ask tyler why he want this unlocked? beacuse he want his friend posting -Support and starting drama
    • vitx
    • Expert Boarder

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546264

waaaaaaa i saw an unfair post by a staff member so i actually waste my time to try and get him demoted without any valid evidence at all, because for some reason i don't understand how a hierarchy works and if the dudes at the top think all is well then unless you give them a video ur not getting anywhere :)
    • Sonzy
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
    Ex-SSRP Administrator
    Ex-TTT Moderator
    Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546266

vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

*that is not how it works.
    *handled
    *doesn't matter
    *handled in the same way
    • Newdude
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 737
    Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
    Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
    Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546267

Sonzy wrote:
    waaaaaaa i saw an unfair post by a staff member so i actually waste my time to try and get him demoted without any valid evidence at all, because for some reason i don't understand how a hierarchy works and if the dudes at the top think all is well then unless you give them a video ur not getting anywhere :)

Yea i know but its hard to give evidence in this case
    • vitx
    • Expert Boarder

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546269

Newdude wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

*that is not how it works.
    *handled
    *doesn't matter
    *handled in the same way

You breaking TOU now so you know it?
    • vitx
    • Expert Boarder

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546270

vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

Ye beacuse people like you posting shit on the thread have nothing todo with the thread and ask tyler why he want this unlocked? beacuse he want his friend posting -Support and starting drama

this thread is shit you nut, you have no evidence, there's only acusation to tyler who does something wrong according to you
    • spodermon
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • heyyyy

e
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546285

spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

this thread is shit you nut, you have no evidence, there's only acusation to tyler who does something wrong according to you

Is there a problem with evidence or with out evidence some things cant be prove with evidence and it wont help if you keep posting shit in this thread this thread should be locked NOW!
    • vitx
    • Expert Boarder

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546286

Ken Kask wrote:
    No tyler is great.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
    • Officer FLeX
    • Expert Boarder
    • Stick Talk
    • Thanks received: 143
    Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Officer FLeX.

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546290

vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

Is there a problem with evidence or with out evidence some things cant be prove with evidence and it wont help if you keep posting shit in this thread this thread should be locked NOW!

your english is as shit as this thread
    • spodermon
    • Diamond Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • heyyyy

e
    The following user(s) said Thank You: BigNoobUsername

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546293

spodermon wrote:
    vitx wrote:
    spodermon wrote:

this one is on tyler he came to me asking me to unlock it so any drama created here is on him .
    There actually isn't any policy that i cannot handle this. I can accept or deny this when ever i please .
    But i feel this should be dealth in a cm team meeting instead of just denying or accepting stuff by my self.

EDIT:
    Though i still strongly suggest for vitx to upload any form of proof to back up his story.
    Because right now this is just angry chatter and empty threats.
    This topic has little to no actual content based upon him doing anything wrong.
    • ParaMontana
    • User is blocked
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 3172
    Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by ParaMontana.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude, spodermon

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546362

luke_ wrote:
    the naivety of people is unreal.

:plussp:
    Shut the fuck up and get on snapchat.
    • dott
    • Gold Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 288