Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM Demote] Tyler Durden

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546817

Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Another one from him:
Put on 0.25 speed, and you see as soon he opens the door presses aimkey and snaps to clarky on accident, even Para uploaded you snapping to him Cloaked. , Stop trying to hide it. Your caught.
I'm sorry but all you're doing is making yourself look stupid because the truth is I'm not cheating so you saying that I'm "caught" is just ridiculous.
his response:
The fact Paramontana caught you whilst being Cloaked and Noclipped and you press aimkey as you dont use a ESP, And you dont realise that Para was cloaked, and your cheat is that shit it snaps to people cloaked, good job!

My own responses:
@Tyler: I'm just posting what a friend asked me to post for him, not trying to make myself stupid.
@Morgan: I told him that him "cheating" has nothing to do with this report, but he insisted that I post this.
I'd just like to inform you of the fact that Para was there cloaked and no clipped at my request as we were trying to catch someone else cheating.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The topic has been locked.

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546821

Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Another one from him:
Put on 0.25 speed, and you see as soon he opens the door presses aimkey and snaps to clarky on accident, even Para uploaded you snapping to him Cloaked. , Stop trying to hide it. Your caught.
I'm sorry but all you're doing is making yourself look stupid because the truth is I'm not cheating so you saying that I'm "caught" is just ridiculous.
his response:
The fact Paramontana caught you whilst being Cloaked and Noclipped and you press aimkey as you dont use a ESP, And you dont realise that Para was cloaked, and your cheat is that shit it snaps to people cloaked, good job!

My own responses:
@Tyler: I'm just posting what a friend asked me to post for him, not trying to make myself stupid.
@Morgan: I told him that him "cheating" has nothing to do with this report, but he insisted that I post this.
I'd just like to inform you of the fact that Para was there cloaked and no clipped at my request as we were trying to catch someone else cheating.
Another one:
And then you snap onto him cloaked? So is that the reason why para talked to you about cheating?
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546824

Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Another one from him:
his response:

My own responses:
Another one:
And then you snap onto him cloaked? So is that the reason why para talked to you about cheating?
He didn't lol
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546832

@ fantasy. Stop being a sheep and post shit that some alt tried to post to begin with.

As for that gif. i was cloaked there by request as we tried to catch some dodgy user cheating. It was just a stupid luck shot. It does look suspicious but i trust tyler when i asked him if he was cheating that he said no he wasn't
And all of you should do the same unless you can come up with some actual proof that he is.
AND please don't come to me with your OMG he is snapping to people. That snapping you see that is just him moving his mouse fast. I have never seen a video where he snapped and killed some one like i have seen walter snap to people or my cherry crush.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546834

Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Another one from him:
his response:

My own responses:
Another one:
He didn't lol
Getting tired of posting this for him:
Maybe slow down the para one? Or the rhys one? 90% knows your cheating, you just have Para behind you even tho he caught you aswell, he even said in TS once you are quite fishy.
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546838

Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Fantasy wrote:
Another one from him:
his response:

My own responses:
Another one:
He didn't lol
Getting tired of posting this for him:
Maybe slow down the para one? Or the rhys one? 90% knows your cheating, you just have Para behind you even tho he caught you aswell, he even said in TS once you are quite fishy.
You cant assume that he is cheating just because he looks "fishy". You have no clear evidence to prove your points.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[CM Demote] Tyler Durden 7 years 1 week ago #546854

Hi vitx,
Thank you for making this report. We have investigated this to the best of our ability and taken into account the testimony of community members since no evidence was provided in this case.

We are happy to report that in this case we have found no wrongdoing on Tylers behalf and his actions have all been justified within the community ethos and policies.

We hope this is a satisfactory resolution to your concern, if you still have any questions or queries relating to this thread please don't hesitate to get in touch with one of the team. Thank you!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Kemi
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun