Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410446

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:3818233

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Evidence Of Steam-ID [ Click to expand ]

Server - (What server was this on?)
SSRP/DarkRP

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
02/06/2023 at approximately 1PM CET

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
I gave him a chance to apologize and refund but only got insulted in return.

Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Raiding as Medic

Story - (What happened?)
TL:DR - I was strolling around the map and came across sinz in the hospital, and whilst some others were raiding him (not sure whether it was genuine or just a joke because it seemed effortless), I was still walking around minding my own business. At one point I put my tac outside for no reason apart from the fact that someone threw gas so I thought I was gonna die (later I remembered I had an aspirin so I managed to deal with that issue without the tac), anyhow I was doing my thing and at one point sinz exited the hospital and destroyed my tactical insertion for no valid reason - Technically raiding me/my property for no reason whatsoever. I've provided a whole 10 minute clip as proof that there was no prior interaction that would warrant such action.

Later I asked him to apologize and refund me but I got told to "fuck off" as he refused to as well - Sometime later he changed his mind when he realized he fucked up but at that point it was a bit too late as I already started uploading the evidence and getting the report ready.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

First video - Main:

• 6:40 I get gassed
  • 7:00 I place down my tac in case I die from the gas
  • 7:!5 just remembered I had aspirin (I'm an idiot)
  • 9:00 minutes in he raids as medic

Second video and screenshots - Refusal to issue refund & disrespectful attitude when asked for one:

Disclaimer: At no point did I kill him or inflict any damage, or interact with his property (which was behind the door within the hospital) - As all can be seen within the provided videos.

I wouldn't have made this report but since he was very rude about the matter at hand, and since he publishes reports on everyone for much lesser things - I felt obliged to do so.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410447

:plussp:

This is disgusting behaviour from a zMuted user. Please ban him ASAP
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1185

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410448

Handling.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1042
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410449

:plussp: horrible behavior
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 669
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410450

:plussp:
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by ZaNNie.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410451

so for the first clip I see very well that bcat and try you even if you richard hasn't done anything for the moment but in the clip I see that you tried/assist to raid me so I killed bcat and during this time I didn't know who to fire the radioactive missiles next so after bcat was killed in the video i can see that you tried to use an emp grenade which proves that you were going to continue the raid that bcat started with his kd so shortly after you placed a camera which blocked the entrance to the door which is prohibited I see that you have a tact so I destroyed it in relation to this principle but the fact that it is considered a raid I didn't know it so I said afterwards that I was going to refund it if you give me the rules that stipulate this and after reflection on my part I was going to do it but your gift system was off and before that I would had traded to try to give it to you personally but after that you told me that I had to give it to you so afterwards I was during an event so I couldn't do anything and then you told me it was too late also when in the second video there were other things that I said after the fuck off but obviously you just kept the best for yourself by making me look like the bad guy while I was explaining to you that I farm in peace and that I don't want you to bother me and leave me alone but since you took video and made the show showing that the "fuck off" is just faked
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410452

sinzz wrote:
so for the first clip I see very well that bcat and try you even if you richard hasn't done anything for the moment but in the clip I see that you tried/assist to raid me so I killed bcat and during this time I didn't know who to fire the radioactive missiles next so after bcat was killed in the video i can see that you tried to use an emp grenade which proves that you were going to continue the raid that bcat started with his kd so shortly after you placed a camera which blocked the entrance to the door which is prohibited I see that you have a tact so I destroyed it in relation to this principle but the fact that it is considered a raid I didn't know it so I said afterwards that I was going to refund it if you give me the rules that stipulate this and after reflection on my part I was going to do it but your gift system was off and before that I would had traded to try to give it to you personally but after that you told me that I had to give it to you so afterwards I was during an event so I couldn't do anything and then you told me it was too late also when in the second video there were other things that I said after the fuck off but obviously you just kept the best for yourself by making me look like the bad guy while I was explaining to you that I farm in peace and that I don't want you to bother me and leave me alone but since you took video and made the show showing that the "fuck off" is just faked

this strengthens my :support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410453

sinzz wrote:
so after bcat was killed in the video i can see that you tried to use an emp grenade which proves that you were going to continue the raid

I didn't raid you at any point and that's where you fucked up, just because you THINK I was gonna do something doesn't give you have the right to take action. I didn't shoot/kill you, or attempt to raid, neither did I use my EMP as you are alleging (literally can be seen in video so stop lying), and my camera was not on your property as your property was behind the door, which was behind the counter at the entrance of the hospital.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410454

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
so after bcat was killed in the video i can see that you tried to use an emp grenade which proves that you were going to continue the raid

I didn't raid you at any point and that's where you fucked up, just because you THINK I was gonna do something doesn't give you have the right to take action. I didn't shoot/kill you, or attempt to raid, neither did I use my EMP as you are alleging (literally can be seen in video so stop lying), and my camera was not on your property as your property was behind the door, which was behind the counter at the entrance of the hospital.

in the clip we can very well see "twice" that you tried to use emp grenades which puts me on alert more your "tact" if you could have needed that why didn't you just have it back wouldn't that put me on alert and doubt that you were going to use it to raid me?
and your camera still blocked the entrance to the room which can facilitate the grenades and be able to raid me easily which was obviously your objective?
also if you had shown the entirety of the second video and that you would have been a little more patient on the reception of your "tact" because I did not say that I was not going to reimburse you but I wanted to have proof not to be fooled and also that I have tried many times to give it but you have nothing for it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410455

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:

in the clip we can very well see "twice" that you tried to use emp grenades which puts me on alert more your "tact" if you could have needed that why didn't you just have it back wouldn't that put me on alert and doubt that you were going to use it to raid me?
and your camera still blocked the entrance to the room which can facilitate the grenades and be able to raid me easily which was obviously your objective?
also if you had shown the entirety of the second video and that you would have been a little more patient on the reception of your "tact" because I did not say that I was not going to reimburse you but I wanted to have proof not to be fooled and also that I have tried many times to give it but you have nothing for it

Not my problem that you act before you think - If you took a bit more time to process such situations you wouldn't be having such a dilemma right now. I don't care what you believed or thought when the video evidence clearly shows otherwise.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410456

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Not my problem that you act before you think - If you took a bit more time to process such situations you wouldn't be having such a dilemma right now. I don't care what you believed or thought when the video evidence clearly shows otherwise.
this very clearly shows the fact of wanting to harm me by not showing everything that I am advancing because you cut the video when I had not finished speaking which is suspicious and moreover the fact of not wanting to wait for a refund since I am busy does not give the right to be anisi for but great thing
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410458

:accepted:
Warn has been handed out. Lock, please.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1042
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69, Mr. Richard, Callum.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32