Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927132

Miia wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
The problem I have is that you are giving absolutely no evidence and then just expecting people to believe you, it doesn’t work like that, we need evidence to support your claims or there is nothing we can do. From the logs provided all we can presume is that you did join the gunfight, unless you show clear footage of the guy running away. Considering you have 11 recent punishments, just saying we should believe you because you’ve applied for staff is a completely invalid argument.
Forgive me for saying this but that is complete bs. Why does he now need a video to remove a warn he should never have gotten because there was no video to prove that the guy didnt try to identify the body. If there was no evidence he should never have been warned and its bs that now he needs to have proof.

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, eddie.

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927133

Miia wrote:
Raeker wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
The problem I have is that you are giving absolutely no evidence and then just expecting people to believe you, it doesn’t work like that, we need evidence to support your claims or there is nothing we can do. From the logs provided all we can presume is that you did join the gunfight, unless you show clear footage of the guy running away. Considering you have 11 recent punishments, just saying we should believe you because you’ve applied for staff is a completely invalid argument.
I don't think we should presume anything. If Rekt says the guy was walking away, then I can only assume that he was - these thifs can go quite fast sometimes. Don't forget that this is apparently the bottom floor of the lighthouse, where someone can easily leave the area in a manner of ways within but a second of playing.

From what I can tell, no proof of Get_Rekt being in the wrong here was ever provided other than people making assumptions. That is not how we staff - it's how we've.never staffed. This way of staffing causes issues sometimes - last summer there was a group of players that repeatedly accused other users of walking past unidentified bodies - but it is the fairest way to treat users and to prevent situations such as these from happening.
Fucking kiss me right now
Got to love him :P
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927134

Hey GeT_ReKt and thank you for making this report abuse. After talking with dingofetch I have decided to deny this report abuse. This is due to your story significantly differing from the story I heard from dingofetch. We therefore deem your punishment for joining gunfights as a valid punishment given by the staff member in question. As according to dingofetch the player never showed any signs of not wishing to ID the body and that you acted way too quickly in the situation. Here is the rule you broke

2.5 Player Versus Player wrote:
If two individuals are fighting and you have no proof which could be the traitor, you must wait before joining in the fight until one player dies and they either; identify the body/the round ends/you question them.

This royal bird deems no actions valid in this situation and that dingofetch is innocent for the accusations made in this thread.

This appeal has been #Denied

Regarding the public opinion I would wish to point out that in the situation it is staff members word vs a word of permanently banned and clearly abusive user. Had this been an appeal outcome may have been diffrent
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
3/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32