Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927106

GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Ban Evading is not the way to go.

Mattors why did you permanantly ban me ? i opened the second account to get the logs i didnt even play

You were banned for a reason. If you needed the logs you could have asked an admin and you do have quite a few of them in your friendlist
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927107

GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Mattors why did you permanantly ban me ? i opened the second account to get the logs i didnt even play
Alt accounts are strictly forbidden on the server, even if you just came on for that ban evading will result in a punishment.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927109

LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

You were banned for a reason. If you needed the logs you could have asked an admin and you do have quite a few of them in your friendlist

yea but i didnt know that im new to the game with that stuff O.O
i mean it was 1 hour ban i would have closed it , just wanted to do the report and get evidence.
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927110

The problem I have is that you are giving absolutely no evidence and then just expecting people to believe you, it doesn’t work like that, we need evidence to support your claims or there is nothing we can do. From the logs provided all we can presume is that you did join the gunfight, unless you show clear footage of the guy running away. Considering you have 11 recent punishments, just saying we should believe you because you’ve applied for staff is a completely invalid argument.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927112

LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

and i dont have any of the admins/moderators on my friendslist where you came up with that
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927113

GeT_ReKt wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

i mean it was 1 hour ban i would have closed it , just wanted to do the report and get evidence.
"cmon you saw my application and you know as i do that i memorized the rules", Did you miss the bit about alt accounts?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927115

@Eddie wrote:
The problem I have is that you are giving absolutely no evidence and then just expecting people to believe you, it doesn’t work like that, we need evidence to support your claims or there is nothing we can do. From the logs provided all we can presume is that you did join the gunfight, unless you show clear footage of the guy running away. Considering you have 11 recent punishments, just saying we should believe you because you’ve applied for staff is a completely invalid argument.

Ok so first report i did, didnt work cause you told me you need logs.
This time i get you logs now you want video?
i dont record my games or stream. So thats what happens to an honest man . Fine do as you wish im not going to even bother.
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927116

GeT_ReKt wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

and i dont have any of the admins/moderators on my friendslist where you came up with that

you defiantly had me, whether you deleted me or not is your own business.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927118

GeT_ReKt wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

In what sense of mind would you expect using a second account to evade a ban would be allowed and not give any consequences?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927120

Miia wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

"cmon you saw my application and you know as i do that i memorized the rules", Did you miss the bit about alt accounts?

I honestly didnt know. Just thought gonna handle reports so i need to know which is KOSable and which is not , didnt think about alternate accounts
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927121

GeT_ReKt wrote:
@Eddie wrote:

Ok so first report i did, didnt work cause you told me you need logs.
This time i get you logs now you want video?
i dont record my games or stream. So thats what happens to an honest man . Fine do as you wish im not going to even bother.
You have given no evidence whatsoever, you’ve written logs down but that can be easily forged and is not evidence at all, it would have to be a screenshot of the logs. Anyway, the logs aren’t helpful in this situation
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927122

@Eddie wrote:
Forgive me for saying this but that is complete bs. Why does he now need a video to remove a warn he should never have gotten because there was no video to prove that the guy didnt try to identify the body. If there was no evidence he should never have been warned and its bs that now he needs to have proof.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, GeT_ReKt

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927123

@Eddie wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

In what sense of mind would you expect using a second account to evade a ban would be allowed and not give any consequences?

i said it to mattors that i opened the account to get the logs for evidence . i didnt know about it. i didnt even play i was AFK all rounds searching for the logs ( DMG KILL SHOT ...) and i didnt have anyone on my friends list
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927124

Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

you defiantly had me, whether you deleted me or not is your own business.

I never added you to delete you
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by GeT_ReKt.

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927125

Miia wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
Forgive me for saying this but that is complete bs. Why does he now need a video to remove a warn he should never have gotten because there was no video to prove that the guy didnt try to identify the body. If there was no evidence he should never have been warned and its bs that now he needs to have proof.
Well I wasn’t talking about how the staff member dealt with it in game, I’m talking about how we can’t just appeal his punishments with no evidence. I agree that this wasn’t handled properly in game though, which could suggest his punishments should be removed
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927126

Miia wrote:
@Eddie wrote:

The issue here is that dingo's and Get_Rekts' stories do not match. In this case we take the staff members word. So unless GetRekt has proof to the contrary then the warn cannot be removed.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927127

@Eddie wrote:
I don't think we should presume anything. If Rekt says the guy was walking away, then I can only assume that he was - these matters can go quite fast sometimes. Don't forget that this is apparently the bottom floor of the lighthouse, where someone can easily leave the area in a manner of ways within but a second of playing.

From what I can tell, no proof of Get_Rekt being in the wrong here was ever provided other than people making assumptions. That is not how we staff - we've never staffed that way. And yeah, the way of staffing where we need proof causes issues sometimes - last summer there was a group of players that repeatedly accused other users of walking past unidentified bodies - but it is the fairest way to treat users and to prevent situations such as these from happening.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, eddie., GeT_ReKt

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927128

Raeker wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
I don't think we should presume anything. If Rekt says the guy was walking away, then I can only assume that he was - these thifs can go quite fast sometimes. Don't forget that this is apparently the bottom floor of the lighthouse, where someone can easily leave the area in a manner of ways within but a second of playing.

From what I can tell, no proof of Get_Rekt being in the wrong here was ever provided other than people making assumptions. That is not how we staff - it's how we've.never staffed. This way of staffing causes issues sometimes - last summer there was a group of players that repeatedly accused other users of walking past unidentified bodies - but it is the fairest way to treat users and to prevent situations such as these from happening.
Fucking kiss me right now
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927130

Raeker wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
I don't think we should presume anything. If Rekt says the guy was walking away, then I can only assume that he was - these thifs can go quite fast sometimes. Don't forget that this is apparently the bottom floor of the lighthouse, where someone can easily leave the area in a manner of ways within but a second of playing.

From what I can tell, no proof of Get_Rekt being in the wrong here was ever provided other than people making assumptions. That is not how we staff - it's how we've.never staffed. This way of staffing causes issues sometimes - last summer there was a group of players that repeatedly accused other users of walking past unidentified bodies - but it is the fairest way to treat users and to prevent situations such as these from happening.

i wish i did my account before the 7th of may so i can vote for you
Finally someone who understands me ( you too mia )
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #927131

Raeker wrote:
@Eddie wrote:

I agree, I’ve made a mistake because when I first left that comment I was purely writing my opinion on his appeal, and not thinking about how he originally received the punishments. The only other thing I can come up with right now, seem as dingo has not left his response yet, is that dingo witnessed it happen and therefore decided he didn’t need the evidence
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!