Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - Eddie

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894968

_Eddie_ wrote:
Admiral Snackbar wrote:
:minussp: Eddie is a great Admin and I believe he did the right thing from what I have seen from this, although I agree with Raeker he probably should have kicked first and if your rejoined and continued doing it then a ban would have been more appropriate.
That is exactly what I told fives was going to happen, but then it continued and fives became more aggetiated and said he didn’t know what to do, I thought kicking him and giving the possibility for him to carry on harassing fives after all this was unnecessary so I decided to ban staight away
You didn't even ask me to stop a single time so what on earth are you talking about, you have STILL failed to provide even a shred of evidence so just stop lying. I didn't even hear Fives audibly express any discontent with my actions.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894970

og killa wrote:
Mico wrote: There's some evidence of my real name being Alfie in case you guys didn't understand yet.

It doesn't matter whether your real name was Alfie. The staff members say you have been harassing a staff member, that is the issue..
I do have questions about the way the situation has been handled, atleast you should have been spoken to.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894973

Gurren Lagan wrote:
og killa wrote:
Mico wrote: There's some evidence of my real name being Alfie in case you guys didn't understand yet.

It doesn't matter whether your real name was Alfie. The staff members say you have been harassing a staff member, that is the issue..
I do have questions about the way the situation has been handled, atleast you should have been spoken to.
As I have said before, I have not harassed anyone and they have not provided any proof of my harassing anyone as they cannot. All I did was change my name to Alfie (my real name) and I got banned for "Harassment".
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894975

og killa wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
oggy wrote:
I don't know what happened since i don't play TTT often, but if you got banned for changing your name to alfie that is quite stupid.
which is not at all what happened
You are still yet to provide a single bit of evidence of me doing anything but that so its fair enough for him to assume that.
You still haven't provided evidence that Eddie is lying or what was actually happening
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 56
10000% true birthdate, also look it up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894977

Mico wrote: All this screenshot proves is that you are very immature as you can clearly read what is scribbled out. Also the fact that his name is Alfie is completely irrelevant because he was changing his name to other things in order to harass Fives. I will post some screenshots below
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894978

Admiral Snackbar wrote:
og killa wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
oggy wrote:
I don't know what happened since i don't play TTT often, but if you got banned for changing your name to alfie that is quite stupid.
which is not at all what happened
You are still yet to provide a single bit of evidence of me doing anything but that so its fair enough for him to assume that.
You still haven't provided evidence that Eddie is lying or what was actually happening
Like I said, if I had access to logs (like the staff do) I would be providing evidence that I did nothing wrong but because I'm banned (and not staff) I cannot, if they provide valid proof of what I did I will happily drop this but it is impossible for them to do that because I didn't harass anyone.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894983

_Eddie_ wrote:
Mico wrote: All this screenshot proves is that you are very immature as you can clearly read what is scribbled out. Also the fact that his name is Alfie is completely irrelevant because he was changing his name to other things in order to harass Fives. I will post some screenshots below
You're on another level of autism I swear kid. The point of this screenshot is to show some sort of proof which you guys have not, to his real life name being Alfie, you guys go on about harassment, then show us the proof and stop slandering kiddo. I don't care if you can read the scribbled out part, it is scribbled out because I was trying to stop kids like you crying, and to follow the tou. :^)
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Denis

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894989

_Eddie_ wrote:
It's been like 15 minutes how long does it take to post a screenshot?
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894992

Can this not just be locked it was denied
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894993

- Fives was getting really agitated in admin chat, he may have not shown it in public chat but he wanted it to be dealt with

- Bare in mind your name started as Denis, I don't know why, you then changed it to "Fives is a RDM'er" while calling Fives an RDM'er in chat with the new name, then you changed it to hi im alfie, whether this was intentional or not does not really matter, you were still harassing him before.
I would have screenshots of you harassing him him in chat but I was alive and you were dead, if someone could fill that one in for me that was alive, the people that told me about it happening, it would be good
- This was after awhile of the harassment where Fives did not know what to do, I decided to help
- After this you proceeded to carry on even further, this is when I decided to ban you
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894994

Mico wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
You're on another level of autism I swear kid. The point of this screenshot is to show some sort of proof which you guys have not, to his real life name being Alfie, you guys go on about harassment, then show us the proof and stop slandering kiddo. I don't care if you can read the scribbled out part, it is scribbled out because I was trying to stop kids like you crying, and to follow the tou. :^)
You have nothing to do with this, can you stop commenting? and also why on earth would I cry? I literally don't care, I use the word all the time in my personnel life, here I'm just doing my job
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894998

Miia wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to make this report. After looking through the evidence and talking to the staff members involved i have decided to deny this. Eddie says that you were changing your name with the intent to harass fives which is completely unacceptable especially to a new moderator. The ban is only a day and i suggest you wait it out, however i will have a quick talk with Eddie to make sure he is handling situations professionally, no action will be taken against him though. This has been
:denied:

This has been locked, sorry for the delay
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE