Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - Eddie

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894941

Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
You only have evidence that you were banned for harassment, not of what happened before that and thus what you said/did to get you banned. I highly doubt you would be banned for just changing your name to Alfie.
I was online, can confirm he got banned just for the name change. We actually wanted to kick him but Eddie decided to ban him - I mean, it's valid, but why not give Denis a chance to change his name?

I agree with Raeker :)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894942

Fuck all yall **** ******.
They killed my boy biggie.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Denis

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894943

_Eddie_ wrote:
Like I said, this is not about the name changing, it is about you harassing a new staff member, which I did not like to see at all and therefore I decided I did not want you on the server. New staff members should have warm welcomes to the team not be harassed by thoughtless users for a bit of fun. I don't understand why new staff always get targeted, it needs to stop
Get off your high horse, there are rules in place for a reason just because you "don't want me on the server" does not mean you can just ban me, like I said if you warned me visibly to change my name back I would have but I saw no such warning, the way you handled it was unprofessional at best and is disappointing to see, you have tarnished to reputation of the TTT staff team with your poor methods, I did not harass him in any way, I did not see or hear any request asking me to stop, and I don't see how I can be banned for changing my steam name to my real name.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894944

og killa wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
Like I said, this is not about the name changing, it is about you harassing a new staff member, which I did not like to see at all and therefore I decided I did not want you on the server. New staff members should have warm welcomes to the team not be harassed by thoughtless users for a bit of fun. I don't understand why new staff always get targeted, it needs to stop
Get off your high horse, there are rules in place for a reason just because you "don't want me on the server" does not mean you can just ban me, like I said if you warned me visibly to change my name back I would have but I saw no such warning, the way you handled it was unprofessional at best and is disappointing to see, you have tarnished to reputation of the TTT staff team with your poor methods, I did not harass him in any way, I did not see or hear any request asking me to stop, and I don't see how I can be banned for changing my steam name to my real name.
Thank you.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894945

og killa wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
You know full well what you did wrong, stop attempting to change the reality of what happened and slandering my name. Like stated, if anything the ban was too generous but I don't like banning for more than a day for incidents like this
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894947

Thank you for taking the time to make this report. After looking through the evidence and talking to the staff members involved I have decided to deny this. Eddie says that you were changing your name with the intent to harass Fivess which is completely unacceptable, especially to a new moderator. The ban is only a day, and I suggest you wait it out, however I will have a quick talk with Eddie to make sure that he is handling situations professionally, though no action will be taken against him.

#Denied
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by TheXnator. Reason: Grammar & BBCode
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894948

_Eddie_ wrote:
og killa wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
You know full well what you did wrong, stop attempting to change the reality of what happened and slandering my name. Like stated, if anything the ban was too generous but I don't like banning for more than a day for incidents like this
I'm telling you the truth, do you even know what slander is, if anything you slandered my name, you have failed to provide proof of your accusations on multiple occasions and yet have the AUDACITY to accuse me of slandering your name? I can't believe that a staff member would act in such a disgraceful manner...
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894949

You also fail to provide evidence , it works both ways
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894950

Longshot wrote:
You also fail to provide evidence , it works both ways
I would provide evidence if I had logs lmao
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894951

Miia wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to make this report. After looking through the evidence and talking to the staff members involved i have decided to deny this. Eddie says that you were changing your name with the intent to harass fives which is completely unacceptable especially to a new moderator. The ban is only a day and i suggest you wait it out, however i will have a quick talk with Eddie to make sure he is handling situations professionally, no action will be taken against him though. This has been
:denied:
What evidence lmao theres no proof of me "changing my name with intent to harass someone" that doesn't even make logical sense.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894952

I don't know what happened since i don't play TTT often, but if you got banned for changing your name to alfie that is quite stupid.
  • oggy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894953

:minussp: Eddie is a great Admin and I believe he did the right thing from what I have seen from this, although I agree with Raeker he probably should have kicked first and if your rejoined and continued doing it then a ban would have been more appropriate.
  • Admiral Snackbar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 56
10000% true birthdate, also look it up!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894954

i'm from new York, i'm from Brooklyn.
Can the evidence be shown please?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894955

oggy wrote:
I don't know what happened since i don't play TTT often, but if you got banned for changing your name to alfie that is quite stupid.
Tell me about it pal, then they deny this request by lying about "evidence" of me harassing him but can never provide it for some strange reason....
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894960

I didnt see anyone being harassed lole
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894961

oggy wrote:
which is not at all what happened
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894962

_Eddie_ wrote:
oggy wrote:
which is not at all what happened
You are still yet to provide a single bit of evidence of me doing anything but that so its fair enough for him to assume that.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894963

Me and Alfie (Denis)
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Micky.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894965

Admiral Snackbar wrote:
:minussp: Eddie is a great Admin and I believe he did the right thing from what I have seen from this, although I agree with Raeker he probably should have kicked first and if your rejoined and continued doing it then a ban would have been more appropriate.
That is exactly what I told fives was going to happen, but then it continued and fives became more aggetiated and said he didn’t know what to do, I thought kicking him and giving the possibility for him to carry on harassing fives after all this was unnecessary so I decided to ban staight away
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 3 weeks ago #894966

Mico wrote: There's some evidence of my real name being Alfie in case you guys didn't understand yet.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Denis.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf