Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi...

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699743

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Came back from work and Richard still has nothing to say about it, fucked up to lie about being part of the military.

Haha fucked up to call someone out without sufficient evidence though.

Haha fucked up trying to step up to someone saying "you dont have evidence" when Richard pretty much gave me evidence out of his own stupidity to begin with. Never had to look or even search for evidence since it is all within the first post on this thread.
Yes because people love to fake going to the military, he's from Israel where there's obligatory military service for people after 18 years old

First, the second picture is an FV433 Abbott, a American SPG, second the fact that he calls himself a tank commander and shows a picture of an SPG and keeps fighting saying its a tank when it is a long-range artillery machine, its functions are far different from that of a tank.
FV433 ABBOT is a British SPG not American
Also, he clearly said that he's not allowed to take actual pictures outside of the camp so who knows what he's actually commanding.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by pigskin.
Login or register to post a reply.

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699745

@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Came back from work and Richard still has nothing to say about it, fucked up to lie about being part of the military.

Haha fucked up trying to step up to someone saying "you dont have evidence" when Richard pretty much gave me evidence out of his own stupidity to begin with. Never had to look or even search for evidence since it is all within the first post on this thread.
Yes because people love to fake going to the military, he's from Israel where there's obligatory military service for people after 18 years old

First, the second picture is an FV433 Abbott, a American SPG, second the fact that he calls himself a tank commander and shows a picture of an SPG and keeps fighting saying its a tank when it is a long-range artillery machine, its functions are far different from that of a tank.

Yeah I fucked up there thats why I edited it in time, it is cross used by the US, UK and the country of India. If I am right the Isreali Army has its own manufactured artillery machines/technology.

EDIT: Yes I already know that he said he isn't allowed to take pictures, I already acknowledged it in my first couple of arguements, still though it doesn't cross the fact that he is using an SPG as the picture instead of an actual tank, because if he was a tank commander he would know the differences in both visual and physical details between a SPG and a tank. If he was a tank commander he wouldve already seen what a tank looks like in person and would therefore know the differences right away.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • burp
  • Thanks received: 26
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by LocalSoviet. Reason: Edit

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699758

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

Yeah I fucked up there thats why I edited it in time, it is cross used by the US, UK and the country of India. If I am right the Isreali Army has its own manufactured artillery machines/technology.

EDIT: Yes I already know that he said he isn't allowed to take pictures, I already acknowledged it in my first couple of arguements, still though it doesn't cross the fact that he is using an SPG as the picture instead of an actual tank, because if he was a tank commander he would know the differences in both visual and physical details between a SPG and a tank. If he was a tank commander he wouldve already seen what a tank looks like in person and would therefore know the differences right away.

Dude shut the fuck up who cares
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, EiPUS, Nafe, OnionRings, Mobile Task Force Gunner and 2 more...

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699769

Your K/D Must be amazing
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 340
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699778

Nib wrote:
Your K/D Must be amazing
He's gonna be John Wick by the time he comes back
  • iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699785

Damn, its cool to know that some peoples in Zarp does or are doing the army, i remember Pixie doing army, now you.
You got my respect, doing army is not so easy..
Now i feel i am not alone x)

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699989

When a update on how he is doing turns into nerds arguing what metal machine is what
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700164

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

Lol no, Obviously you dont know shit about tanks. That picture obviously shows a SPG With a Bayonet and a Suppresor. Just because you play arma 3 doesnt really make you a expert lmao.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700175

Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

Lol no, Obviously you dont know shit about tanks. That picture obviously shows a SPG With a Bayonet and a Suppresor. Just because you play arma 3 doesnt really make you a expert lmao.
holy shit it's mobile what the fuck happened to you man
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700187

You think you can lie to me with your tank knowledge? Bitch I am a teenager commenting on your intelligence and I have a tank expert in my friends list.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Nafe, OnionRings, Bazaraxe, Mobile Task Force Gunner and 2 more...

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700352

Studio Banter wrote:
You think you can lie to me with your tank knowledge? Bitch I am a teenager commenting on your intelligence and I have a tank expert in my friends list.

Who exactly are you calling out here?
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp
  • Thanks received: 26

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700356

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:

Who exactly are you calling out here?

You
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700416

Hey its Alex wrote:
Shark wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Cool shit
Yeah! War's really really cool!!!!

Also Richard, if you get deployed, good luck on coming back without any mental issues or coming back at all. Hope this is really what you want to do in life

bit of a dick thing to say, suggesting he will die; have hope cunt
You call me a cunt yet you're the biggest cunt here? I'm just being realistic, war is not all fun and games

you can't run through a bullet storm or respawn in real life you know
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700422

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What the flying fuck is this argument even about? Israel, the Netherlands, Belgium etc. also use the Apache attack helicopter and that's not Israeli manufactured? Terrorists use kalashnikovs and those aren't middle eastern? Everbody uses spoons and I'm pretty sure not all countries on earth invented one thing? Shut the fuck up
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, loxeo

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700433

Shark wrote:

What the flying fuck is this argument even about? Israel, the Netherlands, Belgium etc. also use the Apache attack helicopter and that's not Israeli manufactured? Terrorists use kalashnikovs and those aren't middle eastern? Everbody uses spoons and I'm pretty sure not all countries on earth invented one thing? Shut the fuck up

I love you
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #700478

Sada wrote:
Shark wrote:

I love you
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun