• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Login or register to post a reply.

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699125

AfroHat wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
This is fake, reason why I know is because the second picture is a SPG not a tank. Btw dont say that "woops my bad" because you have said tank a couple of times now, since you even said "your the tank commander" to something that isnt a tank, because clearly if you were in the army you would know the difference between an SPG and a tank. If anything the second picture is an Abbott, next time you make a fake post make sure you do it right.

The second picture is a Moving Canon in it's main trainslation - "Tomat" - Refered to as a tank for those who are not in the army or know of that ;/

Richard. How fucking dumb do you think I am? I went to school for this shit. I took Military Science and I am in the National Guard. The second picture is an SPG (Self-Propelled Gun) there is no commanders for an SPG (other then the order to shoot). An SPG goes long distances while a tank is a short-medium range, thats why the projectory of an SPG is higher then a tank. Look at the muzzle at the end of the barrel, its meant for long ranges. How long do you want to argue about this, I don't care if you got this from Google. As a soldier, or should I say "tank" commander, you should know the differences. Thats why Im calling you out on this.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp
  • Thanks received: 26
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by LocalSoviet. Reason: Typo

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699126

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
AfroHat wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
This is fake, reason why I know is because the second picture is a SPG not a tank. Btw dont say that "woops my bad" because you have said tank a couple of times now, since you even said "your the tank commander" to something that isnt a tank, because clearly if you were in the army you would know the difference between an SPG and a tank. If anything the second picture is an Abbott, next time you make a fake post make sure you do it right.

The second picture is a Moving Canon in it's main trainslation - "Tomat" - Refered to as a tank for those who are not in the army or know of that ;/

Richard. How fucking dumb do you think I am? I went to school for this shit. I took Military Science and I am in the National Guard. The second picture is an SPG (Self-Propelled Gun) there is no commanders for an SPG (other then the order to shoot). An SPG goes long distances while a tank is a short-medium range, thats why the projectory of an SPG is higher then a tank. Look at the muzzle at the end of the barrel, its meant for long ranges. How long do you want to argue about this, I don't care if you got this from Google. As a soldier, or should I say "tank" commander, you should know the differences. Thats why Im calling you out on this.

OOF
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699146

P.S. That second picture is a FV433 Abbott. Not even close to a tank lmao
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by LocalSoviet.

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699149

lets see if richard got oof'd or hype comeback
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699159

Hes probably getting more fake pics from google again and trying to google what a SPG is lol
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699171

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Hes probably getting more fake pics from google again and trying to google what a SPG is lol

I'm not going to take sides until Richard comes back with an argument, but I am going to laugh my fucking dick off if he exposes you back.
  • Nafe

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699177

Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

I'm not going to take sides until Richard comes back with an argument, but I am going to laugh my fucking dick off if he exposes you back.

There is absolutely nothing he can expose me of. He kind of fucked himself over if anything. No hate on you but look up a SPG, then look up a tank. There are huge differences.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699213

TimeForPug wrote:
you look so much like the guy of black ops 1 lmao
:blink:
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699274

Hi
  • Ufu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hirko
  • Thanks received: 54

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699308

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
AfroHat wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

:plussp:
  • Kamselya
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 12
Need some potatos

Ex SSRP moderator.

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699311

i hope this is prank
  • Tonnyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BuyWargame:Red Dragon+EU4
  • Thanks received: 106

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699465

Congrats on getting promoted
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699486

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
AfroHat wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

BUST ed
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699488

Looking good boy !

Keep up the good work you're doing there!
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699720

Came back from work and Richard still has nothing to say about it, fucked up to lie about being part of the military.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699726

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Came back from work and Richard still has nothing to say about it, fucked up to lie about being part of the military.

Haha fucked up to call someone out without sufficient evidence though.
  • Nafe

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699738

Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

Haha fucked up trying to step up to someone saying "you dont have evidence" when Richard pretty much gave me evidence out of his own stupidity to begin with. Never had to look or even search for evidence since it is all within the first post on this thread.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699739

AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

Haha fucked up trying to step up to someone saying "you dont have evidence" when Richard pretty much gave me evidence out of his own stupidity to begin with. Never had to look or even search for evidence since it is all within the first post on this thread.
Yes because people love to fake going to the military, he's from Israel where there's obligatory military service for people after 18 years old
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

Hi... 6 years 7 months ago #699740

@@@@ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:
Nafe_ wrote:
AnimePandaFtw wrote:

Yes because people love to fake going to the military, he's from Israel where there's obligatory military service for people after 18 years old

First, the second picture is an FV433 Abbott, a American, UK, and Indian SPG, second the fact that he calls himself a tank commander and shows a picture of an SPG and keeps fighting saying its a tank when it is a long-range artillery machine, its functions are far different from that of a tank.
  • LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by LocalSoviet.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf