Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: suggestions for buffing and nerfing

suggestions for buffing and nerfing 6 years 9 months ago #659197

today i want to talk about buffing and nerfing the followed items: EMP nade&doorcharge, gem o matic, and the Tgun.

why am i making this? i am basing and i am just borred :D donate pls and the economeny is broken right now because of the update.

EMP nade& doorcharge: because ther both weapons that can only be used with an ammo boost and dont lose it, i feel like buffing it up so "normal" players can also use it. buffing the ammo doesnot make a difference but i think it helps constructing the economeny to a good way. the both of the weappons ammo will be higherd to 2 and with ammo boost doorcharge= 5 and EMP nade= 7.

gem o matic: i think this is the worst printer ever made even the topaz is better now with the 3X boost, very tick is 10seconds and unupgraded is 40 gems and 2mil upgraded is 89 gems. you dont make an profit unless you base for a full day. i think this must be massif buffed because of the rarety(got it out of an bp case( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and of the crafting price and make it also that you can boost it because mining normaly cost you around 1,5 mil for a diamond pick and you are faster because its 5 sec per hit and ruby is 80 gems.

Tgun: the Tgun shouldnot be buffed a lot but i think it is needed to fight with the handcanon. the area damage would be buffed but the damage to humans nerfed and to props buffed and the reloading time buffed with 0,4 seconds or 1 sec. this is maybe a bit crazy but let find out shall we :)

thanks for listining and i hope i can help you with it, you can donate to me anytime bois XD.
and as always cherioos.
  • Mr Pear
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • :D
  • Thanks received: 118
Login or register to post a reply.

suggestions for buffing and nerfing 6 years 9 months ago #659199

buff thermal
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1225
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

suggestions for buffing and nerfing 6 years 9 months ago #659205

How can there be so much aids in a single post?
  • El Fugeo Grande
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 35

suggestions for buffing and nerfing 6 years 9 months ago #659208

:minussp: to everything except buffing Gem o Matic

Tgun is cheap and still good, doesn't need buff and you get 5 EMP nades/door charges whenever you unbox them causing their prices to be cheap, one of the perks of having an ammo boost upgrade is being able to reuse those nades so to make everyone be able to reuse them would take away value from the ammo boost upgrade, on top of this the bases and charges are dirt cheap anyways so a buff like that is not needed.

Gem o Matic needs buff though since its just not worth using as it is currently.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT