Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SCAMMER ALERT

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627767

I got scammed today on Zarp server 3. I gave someone named AngryBird (his picture is a bird) 4.5 million dollars for a Tgun through a trade because he said he was "middlemanning" it. I gave him the money then minutes after he PM'd me telling him to meet him at the bank and I went there and was killed and haven't seen him since. The trade happened at spawn right when I joined I didn't manage to get his SteamID, I think he might've changed his name because I couldn't find him on the player list when I reported this to a moderator (CiviC). I would really like to either track this man down & get him banned or be reimbursed. I wish I took screenshots but I have been fronted with money by Aqua! and a few others and never did what this man did to me, so I trusted him. I really wish I never did this as it made me go from ALMOST 7M to barely 2M.. :/
My ingame name is the same as my username I would really appreciate if someone helped resolve this issue. Thanks:(
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ThouXanBanCarti.
Login or register to post a reply.

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627772

The trade option is there to TRADE items for money, why in the world would you first give him the money and then take the item afterwards when you can trade directly item for cash
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627774

If someone has scammed you then that results in a permanent ban. It's best to make a ban request as you could possibly receive your items/money back, but to gain anything back we need proof of it. Please make sure to use the template below and provide proof!

[b]Name[/b] - (What is the accused person's name?)
[b]Steam-ID[/b] - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
[b]Evidence of Steam-ID[/b] - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
[b]Server[/b] - (What server was this on?)
[b]Time and date (CET)[/b] - (When did it happen?)
[b]Other comments[/b] - (Anything else you want to add?)
[b]Reason[/b] - (What rules did the person break?)
[b]Story[/b] - (What happened?)
[b]Proof[/b] - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627785

Obviously he has no video soo no point in posting template saying make a ban request and spooder he said he was using middle man shit
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627793

He didn't have "enough money" to purchase or trade the item himself first & he said he would give it to me after and I know it's my fault for trusting him. That's what I get for trusting someone :/ I didn't even know the guy but someone told me he could be using the money throughout all the servers.. Server 1 and 2 he could be balling out with my money RIGHT NOW:/ Mod told me to make a post even though I didn't know his STEAM_ID but I'm guessing ya'll wont believe me unless there's a picture of it which I'm not like that smart when it comes to technology the only way I could see taking a picture is with the camera tool which is impossible to have out during a trade and it takes pictures of what's in front of me not what's overlaying the screen (the trade system thing)

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627795

ThouXanBanCarti wrote:
He didn't have "enough money" to purchase or trade the item himself first & he said he would give it to me after and I know it's my fault for trusting him. That's what I get for trusting someone :/ I didn't even know the guy but someone told me he could be using the money throughout all the servers.. Server 1 and 2 he could be balling out with my money RIGHT NOW:/ Mod told me to make a post even though I didn't know his STEAM_ID but I'm guessing ya'll wont believe me unless there's a picture of it which I'm not like that smart when it comes to technology the only way I could see taking a picture is with the camera tool which is impossible to have out during a trade and it takes pictures of what's in front of me not what's overlaying the screen (the trade system thing)

Since I left ssrp and gave everything to someone I will give you the last bit of my money it's like 5 Mil BTW
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThouXanBanCarti

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627940

I appreciate that man seriously..! I added you on Steam my name is a whole bunch of squares lol. i'm so happy now:-)

SCAMMER ALERT 6 years 9 months ago #627948

CM Can check logs and see who you gave money to i think
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127