Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the truth

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611638

Evilstewie told me to make the fake dox but then I agreed I am sorry for the things I did and I am going to be working on my gametime and trust to apply for deathrun thanks for understanding!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Login or register to post a reply.

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611641

Please dont slander, manly when its bs against me
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611648

Honestly master, I'm sick of these posts from you. Everyone is done with your bullshit always saying you're sorry every time you fuck up and you beg for forgiveness. Well buddy, this is the fifth or sixth "sorry" post you've made and I'm sure that nobody wants to hear it from you anymore. You've failed everyone that had any faith in you to get better, but you keep on fucking up and blaming it on others. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions, and how about you learn to stop doxing people, doesn't make you look tough on the internet. Just makes you look like a complete fag who wants attention, which is basically what you are.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611650

I think the people in the TS needs to chill a little. They'll regret what they're doing eventually.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611653

Ezehzz wrote:
I think the people in the TS needs to chill a little. They'll regret what they're doing eventually.

^
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611655

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Honestly master, I'm sick of these posts from you. Everyone is done with your bullshit always saying you're sorry every time you fuck up and you beg for forgiveness. Well buddy, this is the fifth or sixth "sorry" post you've made and I'm sure that nobody wants to hear it from you anymore. You've failed everyone that had any faith in you to get better, but you keep on fucking up and blaming it on others. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions, and how about you learn to stop doxing people, doesn't make you look tough on the internet. Just makes you look like a complete fag who wants attention, which is basically what you are.

Dude I never doxed anyone I helped people in it but nothing to do with xnators dox I did make an fake dox of my self but nothing else what happen before to you you were minging with the people I was minging with and you are nothing better than me you have helped them doxed people last night fucking saying I need to change change your self.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611658

XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Dude I never doxed anyone I helped people in it but nothing to do with xnators dox I did make an fake dox of my self but nothing else what happen before to you you were minging with the people I was minging with and you are nothing better than me you have helped them doxed people last night fucking saying I need to change change your self.

Nice slander there bud, I never helped dox anyone, nor have I ever done it myself. You on the other hand have, you're nothing but a liar and a pussy. Own up to your mistakes, because every time you don't, you just look like more of a retard.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611659

Ezehzz wrote:

Difference is some people on here are doing the shit (masters and micheal) while we are just here laughing yet we are getting treated as if were the doxers and its just not true :/
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611660

Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Nice slander there bud, I never helped dox anyone, nor have I ever done it myself. You on the other hand have, you're nothing but a liar and a pussy. Own up to your mistakes, because every time you don't, you just look like more of a retard.

slander my ass dude admit it lol your an low life doxer get an life kid.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611661

Mate back in the days i'd defend you .
But that time has passed man.

its sad you have to go to such lengths to have fun
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ParaMontana.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611662

Can y'all stop causing drama please?

At the very least, put your quotes into spoilers.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611663

XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Name one person I've helped dox or have doxed before, you are such a fucking fool lying like this and acting like you'll get away with it. I have never doxed anyone and I'm pretty sure that people know this. You fucking dox people and send pizzas and shit to their houses, low life scumbag. Go get a job and how about getting off those drugs you retard.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611664

ParaMontana wrote:
Mate back in the days i'd defend you .
But that time has passed man.

yeah I don't deserve to be defended but I will work my way up there para and the future will be good! good and only good things
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611665

Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Name one person I've helped dox or have doxed before, you are such a fucking fool lying like this and acting like you'll get away with it. I have never doxed anyone and I'm pretty sure that people know this. You fucking dox people and send pizzas and shit to their houses, low life scumbag. Go get a job and how about getting off those drugs you retard.

I got an fucking Job kiddo stop acting like your an fucking grown up man boyyy and stfu and listen to someone that is older than you ;)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611668

XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I got an fucking Job kiddo stop acting like your an fucking grown up man boyyy and stfu and listen to someone that is older than you ;)
yeah cause I'd listen to a crackhead like you, okay pal slow yourself down there. You know you fucked up, now you're lying about others to try and divert people's attention. Isn't working, I'll keep replying to your posts as long as you keep lying about people and finally admit to your mistakes. Take responsibility you fucking pussy, own up to it.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611671

Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

yeah cause I'd listen to a crackhead like you, okay pal slow yourself down there. You know you fucked up, now you're lying about others to try and divert people's attention. Isn't working, I'll keep replying to your posts as long as you keep lying about people and finally admit to your mistakes. Take responsibility you fucking pussy, own up to it.

go back on ssrp and break rules like you always do kiddo and stop worrying about others life's problem this has nothing to do with that lol and I suggest you stop breaking TOU because I will try my best getting you banned ;)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611672

all this back and forth drama again
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611673

Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Take responsibility you fucking pussy, own up to it.

Yet you make a post slandering me?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

the truth 6 years 10 months ago #611675

yes i blame on evilpooie
  • Tadgee
  • Banned