Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So Far?

So Far? 6 years 11 months ago #545287

How has my improving been so far? any tips on how I can improve even more?! :)

here are some threads I made just so I can cheer up some people and just show people how great of an staff team we have on ssrp!

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...on-s?start=15#540153 (My Staff rank ladder)

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/82...taff-review?start=45 (My staff review list!)
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Login or register to post a reply.

So Far? 6 years 11 months ago #545292

u have become an attention whore it seems :)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

So Far? 6 years 11 months ago #545294

Well you had a clean shave and you wear a suit so that's an improvement and as well as that you have matured more and still vape which builds character. The yung grasshopper once said to the masterful rabbit, "How become Greates Fighta" and the mystical rabbit turned around and said, "One Must not become Great Fighta but Fighta must become it And brew its spell in the Seppo Kingdom in order to pass onto the next life." Learn from this magical rabbit that got his knowledge passes down from the mystical Rooster that legend has it still can be heard in the minds and hearts of the ones who it bestows upon.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

So Far? 6 years 11 months ago #545295

Luan wrote:
Well you had a clean shave and you wear a suit so that's an improvement and as well as that you have matured more and still vape which builds character. The yung grasshopper once said to the masterful rabbit, "How become Greates Fighta" and the mystical rabbit turned around and said, "One Must not become Great Fighta but Fighta must become it And brew its spell in the Seppo Kingdom in order to pass onto the next life." Learn from this magical rabbit that got his knowledge passes down from the mystical Rooster that legend has it still can be heard in the minds and hearts of the ones who it bestows upon.

Are You High
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

So Far? 6 years 11 months ago #545296

luke_ wrote:
Luan wrote:

Are You High

Yes and I'm not a #hypebeast
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE