Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed

SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed 7 years 2 weeks ago #541332

We need someone higher than admin for SSRP1 Kaniel Outis is mass abusing
We can't get a hold of anyone higher, we've made loads of F1s and asked admins to try and get a hold of someone higher

No clipping into bases to raid, raiding RP houses, RDM'ing, breaking nlr, breaking raid timer, randomly warning people without sits...
  • Vito Corleone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Godfather
  • Thanks received: 16
Login or register to post a reply.

SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed 7 years 2 weeks ago #541335

I've just told Coutinroy.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed 7 years 2 weeks ago #541341

im kaniel outis to let all the HA or SA know.
Also i didn't no clip into bases? might of got confused with some other admin/staff member.
Raiding an rp house? unless the rich district with printers is an rp house. (only one i raided as this minute)
Nlr and raid timer u might of got confused if u didn't know a defib is an item that allows someone to be revived and both of those 'timers' are wiped. Randomly warning people? only warn I've issued is hitman raiding without a hit and i did talk to him...
Lmao don't think u got the right guy here
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Vad

SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed 7 years 2 weeks ago #541375

Themrblocks wrote:
im kaniel outis to let all the HA or SA know.
Also i didn't no clip into bases? might of got confused with some other admin/staff member.
Raiding an rp house? unless the rich district with printers is an rp house. (only one i raided as this minute)
Nlr and raid timer u might of got confused if u didn't know a defib is an item that allows someone to be revived and both of those 'timers' are wiped. Randomly warning people? only warn I've issued is hitman raiding without a hit and i did talk to him...
Lmao don't think u got the right guy here

Pyro has you on video no clipping into his base twice to raid it.

You thundergunned an RP house along from the bank, you were raiding it, When Marco tried to arrest you to stop you, you warned him for it.

You were never defibbed, you were killed multiple times at the rich district and returned instantly each time from spawn

You gave warnings to me, marco and a few others warnings without sits or any information, I even tried to contact you afterwards about the warning and you just ignored me and ran away constantly... my warnign came after I called you out for breaking raid timer, you froze me and warned me for "rdm" even though I hadn't actually killed anyone.

Myself, Marco and Pyro tried getting jordans attention but he was afk at the time.
  • Vito Corleone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Godfather
  • Thanks received: 16

SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed 7 years 2 weeks ago #541377

Making a report with the video's you claim you have is the best way of dealing with this.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

SSRP1: Super Admin or higher Needed 7 years 2 weeks ago #541395

Pyro has you on video no clipping into his base twice to raid it.
Ok i literally hand on heart don't know where ur coming from with this allegation...

You thundergunned an RP house along from the bank, you were raiding it, When Marco tried to arrest you to stop you, you warned him for it.
Didn't thundergun a rp house i t-gunned a bank (not the vault bank) the job owners bank as i was raiding it. If other props became unfroze because of me raiding I'm sorry but that was not my intention. [color=#ff0000]The 'warning' i gave who you call marco but i believe at th time he was called something else not sure i warned him for nlr as he came back instantly after i killed him during the raid. Even so i had a talk to him abut it and i removed the warning from his recents as he seemed determined to right his wrongs. [/color]

You were never defibbed, you were killed multiple times at the rich district and returned instantly each time from spawn
if i wasn't defibbed then i would have either went to another district directly opposite to the district i died in and waited it out and then returned to what i was doing. The raid timer thing was me carrying on the raid after i was defibbed maybe? Not sure what your on about here or i waited out 10minutes. (believe it or not i have a timer on my phone after i died i click start. :)

You gave warnings to me, marco and a few others warnings without sits or any information, I even tried to contact you afterwards about the warning and you just ignored me and ran away constantly... my warnign came after I called you out for breaking raid timer, you froze me and warned me for "rdm" even though I hadn't actually killed anyone.
Would be helpful to give ur steam id and who else i warned so i can check if i have warned them and what for so i can remind myself as i don't have the best memory...
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniel Vad
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun