Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Who should Harper kill?

Ricky 6 37.5%
Johnny 7 43.8%
Boris 3 18.8%
Total number of voters: 16 ( Strafing_fury, Gamentix, Father Watson, Jordz, Gody ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #537852

Hey, guys.

So, a few people have asked me to do the Creepypasta readings once again, or read them a story; I thought I'd take the next best option and write up a short story for y'all to peruse at your leisure. There's a small catch - you get to choose how the story goes! Let's see where this goes.

(While I'm here - good luck to all who have applied for Super Admin! Y'all are great.)

Defiance WARNING: This story features extreme violence and harsh language.

"I don't know what you're tryin' to pull, son," his cockney accent carried through their ears unpleasantly, Alan Harper was one gangster no-one wanted to cross, and this little group of now tied-up misfits had done that not once, but three times.
"There are good reasons why the heist failed!" Jackie cried, and during his attempt to explain himself, Harper had one of his goons help him sharpen a machete, "if you'd just listen!"
"No, mate. No, you've done my nut in with your incessant fucking excuses," Harper was not the merciful sort; the very idea that they had gotten away with failing on him twice before was absolutely unheard of. He couldn't have anymore excuses - the other mob bosses would think he'd have gone soft!
"Now you, my boy. You're gonna tell me which o' your friends are gonna get the chop," before Jackie could even open his mouth to give an alternative option, Harper brought the blade to Jackie's throat, "one more fucking word, son. One more fuckin' word - other than a name - and I will cut until I hit bone... and then keep cuttin' until I see a slab o' brainless meat on the floor."
Jackie's friends were knelt down. Goons surrounded them; big, intimidating men with guns that only made them look even more terrifying. Alan "Butcher" Harper was known for carving his enemies up and making a bloody spectacle of it - literally.
Jackie looked at his friends, all three of them were people he had known from childhood. He took a sharp breath; he had seen people die before, but his friends... these were his friends!
Ricky was one of the two on his left, and he was the stoic, silent one of the group. Never spoke up unless he had something meaningful to contribute. He was the brawn of the operation and a pretty good gunman. But a bullet in his shooting arm during the failed heist left him wobbly and now things were a little more difficult.
Johnny was the loudmouth. He was also the explosives and safecracking/lockpicking expert. He never knew when to shut up, and this was what got them caught in the first place. But his skill at improvised explosives was also what saved them. Johnny had a bad habit of gambling with house money, and was already on Harper's bad side...
Then there was Boris. Boris was the gang's mechanic and getaway driver and was not a native so could only really speak broken English. Boris had a tough time with the group as it was, and knew full well that his life was on the line, here. He was the only one to get out of the incident unscathed.
Jackie was the gang's leader and its spirit. He was the charismatic part of the gang and the one that managed to sweet talk his way out of getting a member of the gang killed the first two times. But when no-one stuck to the plan, and the heist failed... there was no getting away from Harper this time.

"So, who's it gonna be, Jackie boy?"

Who should Jackie sacrifice? Do the poll and one lucky person will get a milkor! Will continue tomorrow.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Luan. Reason: Fixed the Poll
Login or register to post a reply.

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #537858

I fixed your poll Dude
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #537861

Kill Johnny!
  • JohnnyMoe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • smell the roses, blow out the fire
  • Thanks received: 6

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #537992

Let's get more votes in!
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #538847

Pretty sweet, ima vote for Johnny boyy
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #538912

Nice story Watson :D
Voted for Johnny.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #538955

Ricky!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #538998

((Had to vote to see the poll answers - I voted for Ricky, so we'll just ignore that.))

The sacrifice is Johnny.

Jackie wasn't sure what to do, who to choose. It was getting to a point where he felt as though he was going to collapse. But he knew he had to pick one - or Harper would kill all of them. He looked at his friends and realised that this would be the last time he would see one of them. With heavy remorse on his shoulders, and deep guilt plaguing him, he looked at Johnny; who looked back at him wide-eyed.
"No. No, you can't pick me! No, I'm not goin' down! No! No!" Harper had one of his goons punch him across the face to shut him up, and then looked at Jackie again.
"You chose the loudmouth. Good choice," Harper approached a now-sobbing Johnny, and made it quick. The blade was sharp enough, and the kill was clean and quick. Brutal - but quick.
The other two looked at Jackie with mixed emotions of relief at not being the ones to die, sadness at Johnny's death - and horror at Jackie's choice.
"Now, you listen to me. I'm givin' ya a chance to redeem yaself, son," Harper said, cutting the rope from Jackie's hands and wrapping an arm around his neck. Jackie could feel a sliver of blood upon his wrists from where the blade had cut Johnny. But he tried not to look at what had killed Johnny. Tried not even thinking about it.
"You're gonna go and get yaself this little beauty tomorrow from the jeweller, and bring it back to me," he gestured to a blueprint of the most elegantly crafted machete any of them had ever seen. The handle was encrusted with diamonds and shaped like a skull with the mouth being the grip. The blade looked closer to a scimitar in design, but looked to have ancient runic markings on it closer to those of Norse origin. "Do that, we're sorted."
Harper patted Jackie's back, released his remaining friends and allowed the three of them to go. They remained silent on their way back to the abandoned warehouse they called their base of operations. They all took a seat near each other and after taking a drink - Jackie devised an alternate plan.
"We'll go to the jeweller and get Harper's blade. The second he thinks he's got it in his hands, we'll use it to avenge Johnny," Boris and Ricky looked at Jackie with a questioning look, as though they were taking his sanity into question - but Jackie felt more lucid than ever before. Harper caught them off-guard last time. It wouldn't happen again this time... or so Jackie thought.

(Winner of the poll is ToBeHonest!)
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Father Watson.

Interactive Storytime: Defiance (Prizes!) VIOLENT 7 years 1 week ago #539000

Your stories are amazing man!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1