Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zarp Twitch

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468729

Would anyone want to stream on a Zarp Twitch channel? It would be an official Zarp Twitch and there would be rules of what would be allowed on there.

Give me some ideas and let me know if you would think this would be a good idea for the community.
  • RedPowder
  • RedPowder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just Red
  • Posts: 3777
  • Thank you received: 2522
  • Karma: 209

Add me on Xbox Live : RedPowder420
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, AceInsidious

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468730

I think it would be great
  • Gody
  • Gody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • What will happen next?
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thank you received: 431
  • Karma: -85
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468732

Yess! I want to be :D
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Bob The Shoplifter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I abused banana boy the 30 minutes he was user :D
  • Posts: 517
  • Thank you received: 56
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468733

YEAH BOIIIIII

I just want the free advertising
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!" | PH & Murder SO
  • Posts: 1744
  • Thank you received: 400
  • Karma: -60
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468734

Pretty dank
  • Liamkis123
  • Liamkis123's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Love it
  • Posts: 415
  • Thank you received: 81
  • Karma: -3
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468735

Sounds like a great idea, you could have a team of people, say for example;

ZARP - RedPowder
ZARP - EMP
ZARP - ChuteUK
ZARP - <Name>

Hit me up on Teamspeak and I would be happy to name some ideas I have.
  • Grand Wizowd
  • Grand Wizowd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4716
  • Thank you received: 975
  • Karma: -167
VIP - 15x Traded ✔
Booster Packs - 2x Traded ✔ 181x Purchased ✔
Total Spent - $1,224.20
(Worked out without deal prices, $5.00 a pack)


Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468736

Yeah there should be a zarp twitch channel
  • BlownPokerFace
  • BlownPokerFace's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 34
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468737

Great idea - I have many ideas we could implement into it as well :)
  • hazzenator
  • hazzenator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 647
  • Thank you received: 117
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468738

Sounds nice
Whenever I get a stronger pc I would love to take part in this :)
  • Klaprefot
  • Klaprefot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 2150
  • Thank you received: 652
  • Karma: 67
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468740

Yeah, It would be a team kinda of thing where I would give the person a StreamKey which can be revoked at anytime. It could even be other games other than Gmod and I might even be able to get a badge on TeamSpeak? Forums? something for people who stream a lot on the channel.
  • RedPowder
  • RedPowder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just Red
  • Posts: 3777
  • Thank you received: 2522
  • Karma: 209

Add me on Xbox Live : RedPowder420
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by RedPowder.
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468741

RedPowder wrote:
Yeah, It would be a team kinda of thing where I would give the person a StreamKey which can be revoked at anytime. It could even be other games other than Gmod and I might even be able to get a badge on TeamSpeak? Forums? something for people who stream a lot on the channel.
The problem with having one channel would be the conflict of people who want to stream at the same time, you would maybe have to make more than one channel?
  • Grand Wizowd
  • Grand Wizowd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4716
  • Thank you received: 975
  • Karma: -167
VIP - 15x Traded ✔
Booster Packs - 2x Traded ✔ 181x Purchased ✔
Total Spent - $1,224.20
(Worked out without deal prices, $5.00 a pack)


Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468742

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Yeah, It would be a team kinda of thing where I would give the person a StreamKey which can be revoked at anytime. It could even be other games other than Gmod and I might even be able to get a badge on TeamSpeak? Forums? something for people who stream a lot on the channel.
The problem with having one channel would be the conflict of people who want to stream at the same time, you would maybe have to make more than one channel?

I'll try contacting Twitch again I remember at one point they gave me a option to have some kinda Team? channel or some shit but I will look more in to it and find out if all else fails maybe people could schedule times.
  • RedPowder
  • RedPowder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just Red
  • Posts: 3777
  • Thank you received: 2522
  • Karma: 209

Add me on Xbox Live : RedPowder420
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468744

RedPowder wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Yeah, It would be a team kinda of thing where I would give the person a StreamKey which can be revoked at anytime. It could even be other games other than Gmod and I might even be able to get a badge on TeamSpeak? Forums? something for people who stream a lot on the channel.
The problem with having one channel would be the conflict of people who want to stream at the same time, you would maybe have to make more than one channel?

I'll try contacting Twitch again I remember at one point they gave me a option to have some kinda Team? channel or some shit but I will look more in to it and find out if all else fails maybe people could schedule times.

This what you mean

twitchtips.com/twitch-teams/
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Jordz is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 6324
  • Thank you received: 1417
  • Karma: 35
My aspiration is to be a better person

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468745

Yes, this would be great I would help too!
  • Jamie.
  • Jamie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I Love Chinese
  • Posts: 1551
  • Thank you received: 191
  • Karma: 2

Ex SSRP - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Twitch 6 months 1 week ago #468746

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Gamersfunhouse wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Yeah, It would be a team kinda of thing where I would give the person a StreamKey which can be revoked at anytime. It could even be other games other than Gmod and I might even be able to get a badge on TeamSpeak? Forums? something for people who stream a lot on the channel.
The problem with having one channel would be the conflict of people who want to stream at the same time, you would maybe have to make more than one channel?

I'll try contacting Twitch again I remember at one point they gave me a option to have some kinda Team? channel or some shit but I will look more in to it and find out if all else fails maybe people could schedule times.

This what you mean

twitchtips.com/twitch-teams/
This is what you want RedPowder!
  • Grand Wizowd
  • Grand Wizowd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4716
  • Thank you received: 975
  • Karma: -167
VIP - 15x Traded ✔
Booster Packs - 2x Traded ✔ 181x Purchased ✔
Total Spent - $1,224.20
(Worked out without deal prices, $5.00 a pack)


Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
27/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
44/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
14/45
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
7/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
10/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
2/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
23/128
online
Top