Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Uzi's Community Manager Campaign!

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468458

Stand for a better, brighter community
Vote uzi for #CM2017

I may not be the longest serving community member in ZARP, and I certainly may not be the most experienced or most popular. I currently serve a role in the Trouble in Terrorist Town lead team while also holding positions within the Teamspeak staff team and forum staff team. Over the course of my rapid expansion in the community, I have developed strong bonds with members of the community; both staff and regular players alike. I stand for improving aspects of the community, so YOU can get more out of joining our servers.

If elected, I guarantee I will speak for the community as a person; I will listen to you as a whole for creating suggestions, adding or even changing new things. I stand for a better, and brighter community so that YOU can truly have your say in what goes on. I am reaching out to players across the community, to gain your support and convince you that I would not only be a great and sensible choice for the role, but the RIGHT one.

My plans for 2017:

• Abolish community segregation by hosting/organising multiple events that would improve interactivity within the community
  • Increase balance of VIP features across all ZARP community servers
  • Revive the pointshop meetings so that the community can decide what is included and what is not
  • Hard crack-down on staff misconduct across all ZARP platforms
  • Improving relations with the community and the community team as a whole by hosting Q&A events
  • Launch new community servers with the community deciding the gamemode/platform

I will finish on an analogy from Abraham Lincoln, the 16th US President:

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

In any given task, preparation is crucial. All I ask for is this, prepare yourself for a better community that welcomes all and treats you how you'd like to be treated: make the right choice, vote for uzi.

If you would like to ask about my campaign, feel free to post a question here. You can also contact me via Steam by clicking my signature to get to my profile. Furthermore, you can copy the code pasted below and add it to your signature to show your support:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3Lpa9Vj.png[/img]
[size=4]#UZI-4-CM2017[/size][/center]

Thank you!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .uzi.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468459

Increase balance of VIP features across all ZARP community servers

Do you already have some ideas on this?

Im curious to know

P.S Looking Good Man
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: .uzi

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468460

Sada wrote:

Im curious to know

P.S Looking Good Man
As you are probably aware of SSRP currently dominates VIP in terms of extra features.

I would like to include features that, like SSRP, are specific to the gamemode where possible.

I plan to suggest weapons to the TTT community that would be included but exclusive to VIP players. For Deathrun, we could add exclusive weapons to add to the current list that only VIP players can access. Extra pointshop items such as skins, taunts, trails, auras and so much more could also be included for VIPs.

I hope this answers your question.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468461

As a quote from the American President-elect:

"Owning a great golf course gives you great power. "

Good luck!
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468462

Studio Banter wrote:
As a quote from the American President-elect:

"Owning a great golf course gives you great power. "

Good luck!
Thank you for your support.

I'm lucky enough to live in a city that has one of Trump's courses, could this be fate telling me something? I don't know.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468464

.uzi wrote:
Sada wrote:

Im curious to know

P.S Looking Good Man
As you are probably aware of SSRP currently dominates VIP in terms of extra features.

I would like to include features that, like SSRP, are specific to the gamemode where possible.

I plan to suggest weapons to the TTT community that would be included but exclusive to VIP players. For Deathrun, we could add exclusive weapons to add to the current list that only VIP players can access. Extra pointshop items such as skins, taunts, trails, auras and so much more could also be included for VIPs.

I hope this answers your question.

Yeah Thanks, Good Luck!
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468485

I've got a question, Why should we vote for you instead of other members who's been here longer?
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468487

Jordz wrote:
I've got a question, Why should we vote for you instead of other members who's been here longer?

While being a member of the community is not something that can immediately improved, I will provide my perspective on the situation.

While some candidates have gained a variety of positions over their long membership of the community, to contrast, I have gained three. TTT Head Admin, Teamspeak staff and forum staff. I have excelled rapidly in the TTT staff team by showing my high levels of professionalism, dedication, maturity and care for improving the quality of service provided by the staff team wherever possible.

The decision, is of course, in your hands. Both scenarios are respectable, but factoring in my rapid expansion in the community in a significantly shorter period of time compared to others, I feel that is a sign of what I can do to improve the community.

I hope this answers your question; thanks for posting!
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Muhammed Ali

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468971

This is your last chance to ask me about my campaign before the polls open tomorrow. If there's something you're concerned about within the community that is not on my agenda, bring it up and I can see if I can provide a solution that is beneficial to not only yourself, but the community overall.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468977

Do you think u have alot of potential can u stand over all of the servers as currently u only are a TTT Head admin?

SSRP Moderator

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #468978

gaBn pl0x Beyonet d0bler wrote:
Do you think u have alot of potential can u stand over all of the servers as currently u only are a TTT Head admin?

Thank you for posting.

Max asked a fairly similar question on my application, refer to the spoiler below for my response:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If this does not satisfy your query, please let me know and I will do me best to elaborate even more.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469091

.uzi wrote:
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."

The way I interpret this is that if someone gives you a set time to do a task, you will spend more time doing things beforehand than you need to in order to fill the time given to do so.
Yes, preparation is crucial, but if you spend far longer preparing than you need to, then you will not be able to get as much done. Spend as much time preparing as would be needed, don't spend less time or you won't do the job properly, don't spend more time or less will get done. The perfect balance is needed between the two in order to make everything run smoothly.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469659

No offense, but you've interpreted that wrong. The six hours is a set time, the tree has to be cut down in that time. The four hours preparation allows it to be cut down in two. Whereas, if there was less preparation it may have taken much longer.

Furthermore, I do not feel that is a valid criticism of my campaign. Please refrain from making such posts.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469662

TheXnator wrote:
.uzi wrote:

The way I interpret this is that if someone gives you a set time to do a task, you will spend more time doing things beforehand than you need to in order to fill the time given to do so.
Yes, preparation is crucial, but if you spend far longer preparing than you need to, then you will not be able to get as much done. Spend as much time preparing as would be needed, don't spend less time or you won't do the job properly, don't spend more time or less will get done. The perfect balance is needed between the two in order to make everything run smoothly.

That moment when you can't argue against Uzi's campaign so you start arguing against his parables. xD
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469844

.uzi wrote:
No offense, but you've interpreted that wrong. The six hours is a set time, the tree has to be cut down in that time. The four hours preparation allows it to be cut down in two. Whereas, if there was less preparation it may have taken much longer.

Furthermore, I do not feel that is a valid criticism of my campaign. Please refrain from making such posts.

It's not a criticism of your campaign, I have nothing against you or your campaign, I'm just giving my opinion on the quote you have used.
Everyone interprets things differently and everyone is allowed an opinion.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469852

TheXnator wrote:
It's not a criticism of your campaign, I have nothing against you or your campaign, I'm just giving my opinion on the quote you have used.
Everyone interprets things differently and everyone is allowed an opinion.
If it wasn't criticism you wouldn't twist it in such a negative light on my actual campaign thread - that's just my opinion though.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469856

.uzi wrote:

You should be able to handle a bit criticism if you are running for cm
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by el une spodermun.

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #469858

El une Spodermun wrote:
You should be able to handle a bit criticism if you are running for cm
I can handle criticism as it's been given to me before. But as Xnator has said, it's his own opinion on a parable I've used that does not directly affect my experience, knowledge and skills that I would use as a CM.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #471727

Sorry for bringing this up again but, he literally argued against a parable lmao.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

Uzi's Community Manager Campaign! 7 years 3 months ago #471730

Luki_Guki wrote:
Sorry for bringing this up again but, he literally argued against a parable lmao.
You're a little late to the party, lol.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127