Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Districts Suggestion

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453495

Server Name: SSRP Server 1

Suggestion Title: Add new districts

How would it benefit the server: Bring nostalgia back and with that bring back some of the old players

Potential Issues/Exploits: none that i can think of

Additional notes: Basically my idea is how there is the blank tunnel at the end of crack house district. Well what I think would be really nostalgic is if you added onto that the Beach District from the old map. Then next to the beach district added the mansion district back from the even older map. Many people remember these districts and they were great for the time they were around. I think it would be awesome to have them around again.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Login or register to post a reply.

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453508

i like the idea of more districts

i think beach district was removed because the server crashed from it

and mansion district is kinda useless imo
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453509

#BrirngBackTheMansions

but imo the beach won't work. The beach will just lead to people printing in the water and building boats like last time.
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453511

:plussp: I think this should be added soonish. But not now because the map was just recently changed. It'll give more space for basing but also take us veterans back to bloc for that brief moment :)\
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453517

Kingpin wrote:
:plussp: I think this should be added soonish. But not now because the map was just recently changed. It'll give more space for basing but also take us veterans back to bloc for that brief moment :)\
WTF how does adding bringing back old shittier downtown districts take you back to a different map???

Also I've said this on my map discusion thread this is not currently posible due to map limitation. The map as it is currently is at its complete and utter limit for what it is currently. Anything that is added had to be counted with removing something. Adding new districts is still posible by replacing the lesser used districts with new ones. Personaly I want to remove one of the districts to build a sewer system for map. But have not gotten around to ever proposing that to the playerbase.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by EMP.

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453518

EMP wrote:
Kingpin wrote:
WTF how does adding bringing back old shittier downtown districts take you back to a different map???

Also I've said this on my map discusion thread this is not currently posible due to map limitation. The map as it is currently is at its complete and utter limit for what it is currently. Anything that is added had to be counted with removing something. Adding new districts is still posible by replacing the lesser used districts with new ones. Personaly I want to remove one of the districts to build a sewer system for map. But have not gotten around to ever proposing that to the playerbase.

make it strong for baseing, not elevator strong, but stronger than rich district is rn to district base at and most people will like it, by most people i mean me
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by 0ctocat.

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453519

EMP wrote:
Kingpin wrote:

Nice! Can't wait
(If this happens)
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

New Districts Suggestion 7 years 4 months ago #453522

EMP wrote:
Kingpin wrote:

Sewer system sounds cool, make it like blocs ;)
  • Kingpin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "All of them stars have a reason" R.I.P Gustav Åhr
  • Thanks received: 94
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40