TOPIC: [TS3] Unban appeal

[TS3] Unban appeal 7 years 4 months ago #453308

Name - LukiGuki
STEAM-ID - N/A.
Admins name - Johnler
Reason - Racism
Server - TS3
Time - 1day
Story - So my friend (GT) was playing on my computer and suddenly got added to a TS3 chat room. First he thought it was people in the game talking. But then he told me to come and tell them that it isn't me playing. Then I talked so that they would beleive me and went back to my bed to edit a video. Then they asked him, "Well if you're not Luki, why do you sound the same" Then he said "Is it because we're both Swedish you racists". Then he called me back to ask if my friend's are russian. So I came and saw that it was the people in the game who was talking and Went to teamspeak to see who he was talking to. Then I saw this:
Extra information - He couldn't have banned me because my friend asked if my friends were russian, because he asked in Swedish. I didn't hear GT say anything racist and even if he did. He should've warned GT and told him to not say anything racist. The thing is that he didn't do any rule breakes AT ALL!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] Unban appeal 7 years 4 months ago #453313

I will handle this.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

[TS3] Unban appeal 7 years 4 months ago #453340

I have spoken to johnler and we have decided to unban you but if this happens again you might not be so look. I suggest that you don't let friends on your account for these exact reasons.

:accepted:
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun