SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180522258
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7C%20Stanley...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7C%20Stanley...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7C%20Stanley...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 200 hours

Languages I speak: English , French

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. RDM is when you randomly like some one for no reason , e.g. Player x walks up to player z who is mining and kills him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. NLR is when you are killed in a district , and when you are killed you may not return to that district, e.g. Player x is killed by player z in the bank district and player x returnees to the bank district after being killed

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario. Meta gaming is when you know someone's information in rp when they have never told you before (looking at gamer tag) e.g , player x is talking to player z and player x looks at player z gamer tag and calls him by his name...meta gaming or when player x calls for help over chat to player y.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.i would then go on to question player x what situation he was in and if player y pleaded guilty he would receive a warning for rdm

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.if player y went back into that district where he was killed from where he spawned assuming he spawned in a different district then that would be nlr = warning

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided: player x would be metagaming because irl you would not be able to talk in a "chat" so if I caught him I would check his recent warnings and if he had has one for metagaming he would be warned

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)I should be chosen because I have a good knowledge of ZARP from my time playing and I have experience of staff from friends telling me protocols, I am online most of the day and I friendly and hardworking, I feel I can make the server better because there are often not a lot of staff online and this can be a problem, I also love helping new members out and showing them the way of the server and I believe that I can bring huge amounts to the staff team as I used to be staff on Arma3 evoLife before I moved to Garry's mod., I tend to play long hours each day and don't agree with rule breaking . I have spent some time in teamspeak talking to ex staff members and staff to get a better understanding of the team and I still believe I can improve and I wish to try with Zarp
  • Stanley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's application 7 years 4 months ago #450290

not sure if this is in the right section , might need moved?
  • Stanley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's application 7 years 4 months ago #453002

Someone move this to Server Applications please, good luck with your app!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Roy Harper.

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's application 7 years 4 months ago #453289

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low activity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT