Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leaving - Good Bye!

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442878

As the title states, this is probably my last time on ZARP because I applied for a job and I got an interview in a couple of days but I want to say a couple of things because this server has given me great time not just because of the RP but because of the people on it and I really appreciate that because without the community I wouldn't play this much but anyways I wish all of you the best and I hope to see you soon also if you ever want to speak contact me on steam! :)

Thank you list!
v

Diego: Since I returned to ZARP I kept playing with you and honestly you're a great friend because you literally made the game more fun and helped me make money many times!

SwiiFTz: Honestly you're one of my favorite people on the server and I trust you so damn much also thank you so much for the fun times especially a while back when you welcomed me to "Skobo" and made the server fun you minge. [Keep playing Roblox]

Mexi: You're a great friend and I'd love to play new games with you because you're really fun to play with so thank you a lot for the fun times on ZARP.

GMOD Troller: I didn't get to play with you as much since I returned but you're an amazing friend bro and I can't forget how many times you helped me and our basing/raiding, good luck to you and wish you the best homie.

Sinister Grin: I swear words wont explain how good of a friend you are because you literally made me love the server and without you bro, I'd probably quit a long time ago so thank you so much and I'll really miss you.

Gangsterboy: I didn't get to play with you as much as before but you're very kind, funny and a great player.

R-Flex: You're an amazing friend and a great gang member also I loved the times when we'd go on Server 2 and try to find printers but once by accident I almost made you lose a Scan Master.

Jackson: You're one of my best friends on the server and literally on the whole game, I loved playing with you and finding printers with you then we 50/50 the money also I loved playing other RP servers with you so we can minge and get banned.

Bobby: You're a really funny and honest person and I really liked that about you so I'll honestly really miss you man.

Sam The Sausage: I've known you for so long and you're a great friend and an amazing player also I loved raiding and basing with you especially minging with you. [BaskaBaska]

Jenga: You're an outgoing person and very kind, I really liked playing with you especially a while back when you weren't as rich as now and you were in the same gang as me so cheers on that bro.

penE: "I am on yo ass now boy" anyways thank you a lot for the fun times when we based and for the fun times when I dunked on yo ass.

Krispay: I got really close with you since I got back to the game, you're a great friend and I'll truly miss you so I wish you the best in the future bro.

Sonzy: You honestly helped me a lot especially a while back when you gave me items worth about 400M so thank you so much bro and I wish you the best for your future.

Seized: You're honestly one of the greatest friends on the server also I loved raiding with you.

HardcoreKnight: You're an amazing person and a very nice one too so good luck in Frag Angels.

Gems: You're an amazing person and a great player also I loved basing with you on server 1 and really liked your building/bases.

Freebandz: I just started talking to you a lot nowadays and I honestly think you're a very nice person and I hope to see you get higher ranks in the future.

Ocean: You just joined Frag Angels but you're honestly a great player and a very kind one too so I wish you the best man.

Ezehzz: You're a very kind and outgoing person, I loved playing with you and loved RDMing you but anyways I wish you the best bro and I hope you achieve your goal of getting Admin on this server, I'll miss you.

Paramontana: You're a very helpful and kind person and I really liked that about you also you're a very funny person especially on TeamSpeak, I'll miss you buddy and I hope you get Community Owner in the future.

Jordan Johnston: Bro, you're literally amazing because you take jokes and you helped me out a lot.

Clarky: I got close with you since I returned to the game and honestly you somewhat made it more fun even though sometimes I'd argue with you but anyways I wish you the best and I hope you take care of yourself man.

Brandify: I didn't speak to you as much anymore but I'll still have to appreciate how many times you helped me because without you, I'd be banned a long time ago so man, I am sorry about before and I wish you the best man.

Sally: You're a very calm and nice person and I had so much respect for you so I'll honestly miss you and I honestly hope to see you get higher ranks in the future.

Luan: You helped me a lot especially helped me stop rule breakers also you're a very funny person and I liked that about you so I wish you the best man.

Dylan: You're a cool and very fun person so I'll have to thank you for making me laugh sometimes when we base.

Revine: You're a great friend and a very nice one too because you helped me so much on this game and it's sad that you honestly left but I hope we get to play over watch together soon. -Winston 2 OP-

Tyler K: You're a great friend someone who I really trusted, it's sad that you got banned but I'll try to contact you over steam buddy.

Mango Wolf: I didn't get to play with you as much because you were away but I can't forget how much of a good friend you are because you helped me so much when I started playing ZARP and I hope to see you Admin soon.

Rasmus: You're a really cool and trusted person also I really liked basing with you on server 2, wish you the best man.

I am sorry if you're not on the list it's just because I am in a hurry but anyways I wish everyone the best and I hope you have a great time on this server.

Love you :zarp: and thank you for the great times.
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Officer FLeX.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParaMontana, SwiiFTz, Sam the Sausage, Clarky, Sinisters Grin and 6 more...

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442879

Good luck with everything man, hope you get the job!
  • Simmy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 85

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442880

Sad to see u leave :(
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442882

Bye!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442884

*Doesn't mention the guy who gave him a shit ton of money when he left*
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442885

Sonzy wrote:
*Doesn't mention the guy who gave him a shit ton of money when he left*

Bro, I swear I typed this quickly and you know that I appreciate the items you gave me also that's why I made a post about it but anyways you're items and my items are now all with other people. :c
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442886

Bye Flex, we all wait for your return, hasta la vista baby
  • Diego
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 407
~

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442887

Hardcoreknight wrote:
Sad to see u leave :(

I'll really miss you homie.
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Officer FLeX.

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442888

Diego Armando wrote:
Bye Flex, we all wait for your return, hasta la vista baby

Love you bro! <3
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442896

FLeX bruh don't leave my dude you and Dylan an a couple others are stoping me from quitting but it's your decision and I'll respect it I'll miss you man for real bro ZARP has got me through a rough patch in my life with my mother and you and all of my friends were there to get me through each day, and I thank you for that, love you bro.

If I saw you irl you'd be flat
  • penE
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442898

No me? I'm homie D ;-;
  • Efraime
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 171

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442899

Good stuff man a job is the one and only thing I'd ever leave or take a break from Zarp for because a job is a really important way to establish your self confidence, maturity and control. Good luck man!
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442907

Have fun!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442913

Revine: You're a great friend and a very nice one too because you helped me so much on this game and it's sad that you honestly left but I hope we get to play over watch together soon. -Winston 2 OP-

WINSTON IS BAAAD.

On the serious side, ty for including me in your list, and you welcome Im glad I could help somehow :)
Didn't leave btw :)

And good luck with everything you do!
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • My rose garden dreams, set on fire by fiends
  • Thanks received: 2491
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442920

Cya boy, hope to see you again someday
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442926

Thank you for the many basing opportunities that you've givin me during your time on carp. :(
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1928

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442967

Where am i on the list? Just kidding, Realy sad to see you go, You were realy nice towards me. You gifted me black ops 2. I'll miss you.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442984

penE wrote:
FLeX bruh don't leave my dude you and Dylan an a couple others are stoping me from quitting but it's your decision and I'll respect it I'll miss you man for real bro ZARP has got me through a rough patch in my life with my mother and you and all of my friends were there to get me through each day, and I thank you for that, love you bro.

If I saw you irl you'd be flat
Bro, you honestly made the server really fun like we got to raid and base a lot and that's when I got to really know you but still you denied my 250M basketball 1 v 1 boiii. :3
Love you too bro
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #442997

I will miss you bro. 2 years we've known each other and you have been an amazing friend to me as well. thank you for sticking with me through some tough times and for always being there for me bro. Good luck on your job man and I hope to see you again in the future. baska baska.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Leaving - Good Bye! 7 years 5 months ago #443001

Bye Flex! I'll miss you! I still go yo ass on Snap though :)
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1397
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator