Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Inactive staff

[TTT] Inactive staff 7 years 5 months ago #437504

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Bare in mind, People have work,school etc and some of the TTT staff are staff in multiple servers. Some servers take up way so much of our time, Like for example SSRP takes up alot of Max's time etc.
And I am not downing them for it, if they cannot handle both of the two things, i.e GCSE's/Final exams and or work then they shouldn't be staff until they have sorted everything out
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Inactive staff 7 years 5 months ago #437529

Liamkis123 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
The system is fine as how it is. We look into activity every week and speak to the ones who do not meet our standards. Also why should higher ups have to play more on the server? It should all be equal.

I mean nothing bad Clarky, but you say you look, yet I mentioned somebody with 21mins in the past 20days which is almost three weeks, there is either something seriously wrong with my game tracker or somebody is fibbing
We're aware of the inactivity that goes on within a few staff members, you won't need to worry about that. Also to respond to your other post, it's not the fact that I have exams, it's the fact that we shouldn't have to reach such a high standard of activity a week. I can happily have a conversation about this on Steam or on Teamspeak if it's quite concerning for you, I'll be more than happy to speak about this.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[TTT] Inactive staff 7 years 5 months ago #437531

Clarky wrote:
Liamkis123 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
The system is fine as how it is. We look into activity every week and speak to the ones who do not meet our standards. Also why should higher ups have to play more on the server? It should all be equal.

I mean nothing bad Clarky, but you say you look, yet I mentioned somebody with 21mins in the past 20days which is almost three weeks, there is either something seriously wrong with my game tracker or somebody is fibbing
We're aware of the inactivity that goes on within a few staff members, you won't need to worry about that. Also to respond to your other post, it's not the fact that I have exams, it's the fact that we shouldn't have to reach such a high standard of activity a week. I can happily have a conversation about this on Steam or on Teamspeak if it's quite concerning for you, I'll be more than happy to speak about this.

I'd be fine with that
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT] Inactive staff 7 years 5 months ago #437542

Allright so i would like to start this off with telling that i understand your current concern.
We have set a minimum required time to 4 hours for several reasons. This allows people with jobs, busy school days and people from multiple servers to be staff on more then just 1 server.
The staffing position is a non payed job and is executed by people that enjoy doing so not because they see it as a chore.

I can guarantee you that even if they only play 4 hours of time they enjoy all those 4 hours long staffing on the server. WE do not ask more of them then that we ask them to have fun and along side that do staffing.

Once you get promoted to lead team you get extra set of tasks handed and given to you that you have to perform. This is making important future deductions for the server but also dealing with daily staff relations.

There are often problems between staff members that is where a lead team member jumps in and looks for a positive solution where both staff members can end up shaking hands and go both their ways with a smile and a mutual respect towards each other.

A lead team members is crucial to decide / investigate situations where a staff member might need improvement and help. This does not mean that we are always doing this but this takes up most of our time. New staff members that just get accepted need training but not only that they need constant supervision and that is where the lead team comes in to play as well . There for our hours are not always up to par with the 8 hour mark you like to see because we simply dont have time for that.

Thank you for reading and i will now be putting this topic to a close.

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40