Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lock this thread please

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378703

Sam the Sausage wrote:
I don't see why everyone is hating on me, I just wanted to tell people what happened and I'm getting shit from the players who dislike me, it's honestly really annoying when you constantly have someone hating on you
Was it necessary for you to make this post in the first place? This whole situation could've (and maybe should've) been kept private. To me it looks like you're just trying to boast and get other people's approval/acknowledgement of your good deed. If you're doing good things people will notice on their own, you don't need to tell everybody "Hey I did this good thing, everybody come read about it and tell me how good I am!"
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The topic has been locked.

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378707

Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
I don't see why everyone is hating on me, I just wanted to tell people what happened and I'm getting shit from the players who dislike me, it's honestly really annoying when you constantly have someone hating on you
Was it necessary for you to make this post in the first place? This whole situation could've (and maybe should've) been kept private. To me it looks like you're just trying to boast and get other people's approval/acknowledgement of your good deed. If you're doing good things people will notice on their own, you don't need to tell everybody "Hey I did this good thing, everybody come read about it and tell me how good I am!"
Nope I only wanted to say what happened, then I have people like you coming on and thinking that they run the forums and give loads of shit for no reason, you honestly have no point of replying because if you don't like what I said then you can simply leave, people like you are the reason zarp is getting less popular because you have to give everyone shit.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viking

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378710

Also someone lock this please it's causing unnecessary problems
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378711

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Nope I only wanted to say what happened, then I have people like you coming on and thinking that they run the forums and give loads of shit for no reason, you honestly have no point of replying because if you don't like what I said then you can simply leave, people like you are the reason zarp is getting less popular because you have to give everyone shit.
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378713

Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Wow you are so original and definitely not the first person to use a GIF on a thread to try and be funny
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378717

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Wow you are so original and definitely not the first person to use a GIF on a thread to try and be funny
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378718

Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Lmao, this guy
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff

Had to rat out my friend for his own good 7 years 9 months ago #378729

Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Viking wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Did I make it
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Lock this thread please 7 years 9 months ago #378732

This topic is full of drama, Sam is just attempting to help the server. It has been locked considering most of you cant behave yourself.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun