Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time To leave boiss

Time To leave boiss 7 years 9 months ago #378114

AYYYY im resiging YAAAAAY lets throw a party but now to the real post. Ive learned alot from becomming moderator and Admin i loved my time helping people but i cant live with constant presure of doing f1's and barely being able to rp with my mates.

I everystaff good luck in your journey.

My thanks list :3
Ezehzz: The first guy i met Awesome guy laughed alot with him so glad i met him
Alexzander: A funny guy i met cople of months ago had funny times with him basing and raiding even though he was afk mos of the time
Verda: Dont know you for that long but you are a fucking awesome guy. loved our starwars rp XD
El un Spodermun: Awesome guy funny guy Best of luck with your admin and becoming hopefully a super-admin
Want: Ahh my good ol friend jack met him as a regular thn mod than Admin had a great time playing with him still will basing for 12 hours straight making some good ass cash
DarrenC: Even though you are banned you were 1 fucking awesome guy had alot of fun with you.
Luke: The best guy i met went form regular palyer to sa with him awesome funny guy played allot of other rp's with him and still will
Morgan: aghh the good oll baldie funny guy great guy thanx for bp <3
Chute: even though i couldnt talk to you that much ive had a great time being with you
Red: the funny guy had a blast being with leadteam in spacers and you were the reason why i had a blast
MrsRevine: no i dont just like her becuase she is a girl :I Great girl know her for a long time now based alot with her had a blast!!
Jordan Johnston: i looked up to you great lad funny guy had a blast 1v1ing you even though you killed me all the time
Helari: even though i only heared you say want to gamble we had greattimes basing for 12 hours XD
Pegasus: Great mdoerator Hope you get admin fi you dont RIOT!! had a blast playing with ya
Nyarli: The first guy i met on zarp with kizos had the best time playing with them nuking to basing for 12 hours and just basing overall
Kizos: Met him by mass rdming with him we became so close with him great funny guy got to meet so many people becuase of him and im thankfull for meeting Kizos
Holly Banker: the good ol banker had a blast playing with the turkish squad and in the meetings funny potatomic guy.
Jamie: The guy that is funny af based with us for 12 hours his gf roasted me :$ but else than that great guy
xxmasterxx: the funny guy the most fucked up guy
If i forgot any of you i still love you but these were the msot important people i met on ssrp

I wish all fo the staff good luck especially you Pegasus

Id like to say have a fun time in zarp i wont be quitting zarp im only resigning!

:zarp: Cena Signing out! :zarp:
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124
The topic has been locked.

Time To leave boiss 7 years 9 months ago #378115

Cya buddy!
  • Holly Banker
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 724

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator

Time To leave boiss 7 years 9 months ago #378116

Sorry bud you can't resign you got demoted for abusing your powers.

#Locked
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

183 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40